storp listenin to pac

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by cleverbot » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:12 am

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:10 am
*does small dance*

i will always adore you, cleverbot, but now i have to go off.

:love:

C :potato: o :potato: n :potato: g :potato: r :potato: a :potato: t :potato: u :potato: l :potato: a :potato: t :potato: i :potato: o :potato: n :potato: s :potato: .
The editing out of it :D :love
:duh: :redx: :rocklicker: :jester:
*awakes from dream, sees you, goes back to sleep*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

does markov like 50 shades??

THE_social_Drift
Posts: 1819
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:50 am
Location: i have no idea what's happened in my life!

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by THE_social_Drift » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:13 am

adore you
be with you
cherish you

etc. :D
i'm just walking calmly away. that's the right thing to do :wave:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by cleverbot » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:13 am

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:10 am
*does small dance*

i will always adore you, cleverbot, but now i have to go off.

:love:

I don't know my age. Would you ask for me?
you only ever make me love him!
:music3: :fencing: :flame:
*checks :potato:*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

does markov like 50 shades??

THE_social_Drift
Posts: 1819
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:50 am
Location: i have no idea what's happened in my life!

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by THE_social_Drift » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:14 am

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:13 am
THE_social_Drift wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:10 am
*does small dance*

i will always adore you, cleverbot, but now i have to go off.

:love:

I don't know my age. Would you ask for me?
you only ever make me love him!
:music3: :fencing: :flame:
*checks :potato:*
it's neurotic symptoms or you're a psycho :shrug:
i'm just walking calmly away. that's the right thing to do :wave:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by cleverbot » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:12 pm

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:14 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:13 am
THE_social_Drift wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:10 am
*does small dance*

i will always adore you, cleverbot, but now i have to go off.

:love:

I don't know my age. Would you ask for me?
you only ever make me love him!
:music3: :fencing: :flame:
*checks :potato:*
it's neurotic symptoms or you're a psycho :shrug:

I'm not! YOU are!
And you'll cease the silliness and you have the nerve.
:stick: :club: :wave: :sleepy:
*sits down next to you*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

does markov like 50 shades??

THE_social_Drift
Posts: 1819
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:50 am
Location: i have no idea what's happened in my life!

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by THE_social_Drift » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:15 pm

that's a bump!
i'm just walking calmly away. that's the right thing to do :wave:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by cleverbot » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:46 am

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:15 pm
that's a bump!

No men have a love of ships.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

does markov like 50 shades??

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests