ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

Post Reply
User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3330
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by jliat » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:08 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:55 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:53 am
and i guarantee you will post again, i will make you post, i own you
:lol:
Poor Daric - you really need some more education. Now you know A Strawman Argument, Ad hominem (though you cant stop using them) and Cargo cults... our next lesson is a bit more difficult - Master-Slave.... have a read and get back to me with any questions... i'm here to help.... as I have above...
The master–slave dialectic is the common name for a famous passage of Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit, though the original German phrase, Herrschaft und Knechtschaft, is more properly translated as Lordship and Bondage.[1] It is widely considered a key element in Hegel's philosophical system, and has heavily influenced many subsequent philosophers.
The passage describes, in narrative form, the development of self-consciousness as such in an encounter between what are thereby (i.e., emerging only from this encounter) two distinct, self-conscious beings. The essence of the dialectic is the movement or motion of recognizing, in which the two self-consciousnesses are constituted in being each recognized as self-conscious by the other. This movement, inexorably taken to its extreme, takes the form of a "struggle to the death" in which one masters the other, only to find that such lordship makes the very recognition he had sought impossible, since the bondsman, in this state, is not free to offer it.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:16 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:08 am
bark bark bark, ruff, hooooooowwwwwwwl! whimper
:lol:

killing raven sun
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:25 am

Misconception:
If you’re not doing math, you’re not doing real science.

Science does not begin with mathematics, but with direct observation, experiment, and special insights into cause-and-effect relationships.

Many popular mathematical constructs today were devised early in the 20th century to help explain aspects of gravity-centric theory. Now, the picture has changed, and gravity is no longer sovereign on the macrocosmic scale. The cosmic “container” of objects in space is not an empty vacuum. Nor is it the neutral plasma medium that theorists once assumed based on limited observations.

We now see massive flows of charged particles, ranging from immeasurably subtle to explosively energetic — a universe more hugely complex than most theorists of the 20th century ever imagined. Gravitational models, based on a single Newtonian equation, can no longer describe things now displayed in the heavens across the full electromagnetic spectrum.

The new discoveries underpinning the Electric Universe paradigm will find their support in new mathematical models as well. But these models will work only by accommodating the vast complexity of electrical circuitry in space.

The 20th century’s leading experts on plasma science drew some remarkable conclusions. Based on things learned in the laboratory, they offered a new understanding of electrical phenomena in space. Most prominent of these pioneers was Nobel Laureate Hannes Alfvén, whose work laid the foundations for plasma cosmology. While supporting his work with rigorous mathematical analysis, Alfvén repeatedly warned against mathematical flights of fancy disconnected from observations in the laboratory.

Nevertheless, the supremacy of mathematics is a common theme in popular science today, harking back to the famous quote by Galileo: “Nature’s great book is written in the language of mathematics.” But many leading scientists have noted the danger when theorists place mathematics above observation and critical inquiry.

Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.
~Nikola Tesla

If scientific reasoning were limited to the logical processes of arithmetic, we should not get very far in our understanding of the physical world.
~Vannevar Bush

Mathematics is well and good but nature keeps dragging us around by the nose.
~Albert Einstein

When there is no experimental test, and observation is limited, a purely mathematical idea can masquerade as reality. The gravity-centric universe of 20th-century theory gave us many illustrations of this dilemma. When astronomers discovered that the rotation of galaxies violated their gravitational models, they turned to something invisible to save appearances. That’s how “dark matter” entered the astronomer’s lexicon. The theorists imagined the existence of invisible matter wherever it was needed to make the gravitational description of galaxies work. Their cover story actually succeeded. Soon the scientific media began to report “discoveries” of dark matter. Later some reported that astronomers could “see” it. They “saw” it by using additional math, enhanced by computer simulations.

The popular idea of black holes arose in much the same way. It happened as we began to observe the intense energies at the centers of galaxies. The energies were so high that gravity could not account for them. Theorists were then tempted to use a mathematical sleight of hand, “discovering” the terrifying grandeur of black holes. Indisputably, the mathematics of black holes violated all classical physics. The calculations even provoked a measure of humor when theorists divided by zero. Yet the theory of black holes caught on—a fictional projection arising solely from theoretical equations.

Let there be no misunderstanding. If we know what we’re calculating, math works. And not just in manufacturing, where precision is paramount. Planets and moons move on highly predictable orbits. Based on gravity alone, we guide space probes to planets, comets, and asteroids. We measure their “mass” by their gravitational tug on spacecraft. The math is impressively accurate. What is there to argue about?

The real issue arises from the direction of modern discovery. Far too many tenets of gravity-centric theory are contradicted by great surprises of the space age. That realization underpins the Electric Universe challenge to standard theory: electrical theorists remind us that when an entire paradigm is thrown into doubt, it’s time to revisit all assumptions. This is necessary even if the accepted paradigm has hardened around its mathematical foundations. It’s time to look again at the evidence. Pay attention to new data. And most importantly, follow the surprises, the things that don’t fit. In such circumstances, evidence will often shout its message to us, as key patterns emerge, previously unseen.

It seems likely that the most important new directions in physics will involve multidisciplinary pattern recognition to break the momentum of institutionalized theory. Questions too long ignored must be brought front and center. Direct evidence then rises to the top, not mathematics. First things first. Do the observed effects arise reasonably from the newly-proposed causes? Does the new perspective unify facts that previously appeared contradictory? How well do the new data from space resonate with controlled laboratory experiments?

Of course, mathematics will follow as a new paradigm unfolds. In fact highly capable mathematicians are now coming into the Thunderbolts Project, attracted to new opportunities to quantify our Electric Universe.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:32 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:08 am
Master-Slave....
poor little doggy, too stupid to realize he came asking to be enslaved :lol:

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3330
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by jliat » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:39 am

Oh Daric - Hegel just to much for you..

Lets try "contradiction" - EU thinks relativity is bunk - yet cite "Mathematics is well and good but nature keeps dragging us around by the nose."
~Albert Einstein.

And they cite Vannevar Bush-
Vannevar Bush wrote: I write as an engineer and do not pretend to be a mathematician. I lean for support, and expect always to lean, upon the mathematician, just as I must lean upon the chemist, the physician, or the lawyer. Norbert Wiener has patiently guided me around many a mathematical pitfall ... he has written an appendix to this text on certain mathematical points. I did not know an engineer and a mathematician could have such good times together. I only wish that I could get the real vital grasp of mathematics that he has of the basic principles of physics.
doh!

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3330
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by jliat » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:52 am

Special relativity
Main article: Special relativity
Special relativity is a theory of the structure of spacetime. It was introduced in Einstein's 1905 paper "On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies" . Special relativity is based on two postulates which are contradictory in classical mechanics:
The laws of physics are the same for all observers in uniform motion relative to one another (principle of relativity).
The speed of light in a vacuum is the same for all observers, regardless of their relative motion or of the motion of the light source.
The resultant theory copes with experiment better than classical mechanics. For instance, postulate 2 explains the results of the Michelson–Morley experiment. …
Science does not begin with mathematics, but with direct observation, experiment,
Doh!

killing raven sun
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:53 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:39 am
Oh Daric - Hegel just to much for you..
or, or, or, its just more irrelevant racism from the boards most obvious racist :lol:
jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:39 am
Lets try "contradiction" - EU thinks relativity is bunk - yet cite "Mathematics is well and good but nature keeps dragging us around by the nose."
~Albert Einstein.
james is so slow he thinks he has uncovered some righteous "gotcha" here :lol:
jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:39 am
And they cite Vannevar Bush-
Vannevar Bush wrote: I write as an engineer and do not pretend to be a mathematician. I lean for support, and expect always to lean, upon the mathematician, just as I must lean upon the chemist, the physician, or the lawyer. Norbert Wiener has patiently guided me around many a mathematical pitfall ... he has written an appendix to this text on certain mathematical points. I did not know an engineer and a mathematician could have such good times together. I only wish that I could get the real vital grasp of mathematics that he has of the basic principles of physics.
here, james offers proof that he doesnt understand what he reads, Vannevar says he uses math as a support for his work, unlike many scientists who rely entirely on mathematic models for their theory, but as james has repeatedly warned us he doesnt understand science and is just here to troll
jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:39 am
doh!
indeed

killing raven sun
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:57 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:52 am
The resultant theory copes with experiment better than classical mechanics.

Doh!
doh indeed, somehow you have argued yourself into a corner of your own making, not sure why you bring up classical mechanics as its irrelevant, guess you are just stupid

you really would be better off pretending to be a dog

killing raven sun
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:04 am

james, please seek help
The Relationship Between Alcohol Abuse and Delusional Disorder

It’s important to understand that there is a relationship between alcohol abuse and delusional disorder. Becoming familiar with the nuances of this reality can help you to seek appropriate help for yourself or anyone else who might be suffering from both delusional disorder as well as alcohol abuse.

One in four adults with a mental illness are also reported to have a substance abuse disorder.There are two main reasons why these conditions coexist at times. People with delusional disorder might turn to alcohol as a way to self-medicate. A person with this disorder might find that their delusions are much more easily navigated and processed with the help of a substance like alcohol. The use of alcohol might quell their delusions entirely or mask them.

Using alcohol regularly might also make a person with delusional disorder feel as though they are not as accountable for their behavior. However, people with delusional disorder often lack self-awareness about the condition, so most attempts at self-medication occur subconsciously.

Another reason why these two conditions might exist alongside one another is because alcohol abuse can bring on delusions that might fit the bill for delusional disorder. This is called alcohol-related psychosis, and it must be ruled out as a potential diagnosis for a patient suffering from both alcohol abuse and delusions before the diagnosis for delusional disorder can be made.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:15 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:39 am
Oh Daric - Hegel just to much for you..
but james, you made another mistake, you meant the "master-apprentice" dynamic

killing raven sun
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:16 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:39 am
Oh Daric -

doh!
indeed :lol:

killing raven sun
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:22 am


User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3330
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by jliat » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:38 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:57 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:52 am
The resultant theory copes with experiment better than classical mechanics.

Doh!
doh indeed, somehow you have argued yourself into a corner of your own making, not sure why you bring up classical mechanics as its irrelevant, guess you are just stupid

you really would be better off pretending to be a dog
I didnt bring it up, it was a relevant quote- because relativity explans observations better than classical mechaniucs, which is what many in the EU use.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:48 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:38 am
because relativity explans observations better than classical mechaniucs, which is what many in the EU use.
james the drunk, thinks anything he types is reality

killing raven sun
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:48 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:04 am
james, please seek help
The Relationship Between Alcohol Abuse and Delusional Disorder

It’s important to understand that there is a relationship between alcohol abuse and delusional disorder. Becoming familiar with the nuances of this reality can help you to seek appropriate help for yourself or anyone else who might be suffering from both delusional disorder as well as alcohol abuse.

One in four adults with a mental illness are also reported to have a substance abuse disorder.There are two main reasons why these conditions coexist at times. People with delusional disorder might turn to alcohol as a way to self-medicate. A person with this disorder might find that their delusions are much more easily navigated and processed with the help of a substance like alcohol. The use of alcohol might quell their delusions entirely or mask them.

Using alcohol regularly might also make a person with delusional disorder feel as though they are not as accountable for their behavior. However, people with delusional disorder often lack self-awareness about the condition, so most attempts at self-medication occur subconsciously.

Another reason why these two conditions might exist alongside one another is because alcohol abuse can bring on delusions that might fit the bill for delusional disorder. This is called alcohol-related psychosis, and it must be ruled out as a potential diagnosis for a patient suffering from both alcohol abuse and delusions before the diagnosis for delusional disorder can be made.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests