ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

killing raven sun
Posts: 1656
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:01 am

but obviously you do care how people view you james, thats why you are highjacking my thread with your shameless self promotion, also why you post in the mp3 section, because you desperately seek validation, even from me, thats how desperate you are, how sad

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3203
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by jliat » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:10 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:01 am
but obviously you do care how people view you james, thats why you are highjacking my thread with your shameless self promotion, also why you post in the mp3 section, because you desperately seek validation, even from me, thats how desperate you are, how sad
Nope. If you want me not to point out the errors in this thread, - i.e. the difference between "black hole universe" (a different and un supported theory of the origins of the universe) with 'black holes' a feature of that and also the big bang universe theory, but not of the EU, then i'll stop posting here.

I posted in the MP3 section because i thought people might be interested, despite your efforts at censorship over 1100 were.

As for validation, no, rather like being the fool, people might be interested. And they are. But my work is not about popular validation. Either from you, Warlock or anyone.


As i said - if you want me to stop posting comments on your Electric Universe thread, happy to do so, just let me know.

:roll:

killing raven sun
Posts: 1656
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:24 am

jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:10 am
If you want me not to point out the errors in this thread,
your opinions arent rebuttals, you have shown no evidence of error, you cannot focus on any single point after i show how you are wrong, you are just trolling
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:10 am
I posted in the MP3 section because i thought people might be interested, despite your efforts at censorship over 1100 were.
:lol: well putting "merzbow" in the title didnt hurt :lol:

anyway, like i said, you thought people were interesred, you care about how they perceive you, otherwise why create anything?
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:10 am
As for validation, no, rather like being the fool, people might be interested. And they are. But my work is not about popular validation. Either from you, Warlock or anyone.
its ok, most people are liars, it helps get them through the day, you are not alone little james
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:10 am
As i said - if you want me to stop posting comments on your Electric Universe thread, happy to do so, just let me know.

:roll:
why cant you take responsibility for your own actions? go ask your mum what to do

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3203
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by jliat » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:06 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:24 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:10 am
If you want me not to point out the errors in this thread,
your opinions arent rebuttals, you have shown no evidence of error, you cannot focus on any single point after i show how you are wrong, you are just trolling
The case of Christmas being the 12 days from the 25th was not my opinion, and you stating it was no longer Christmas at odds with that, as for Crothers... he used the term "Black hole universe" - which is a non big bang theory of Dr. T. X. Zhang. - one of little academic support, and Crothers makes comments about this "Black hole universe" which are wrong, not in my opinion but when compared to Zhang's paper, the only place such a universe is described as far as I could find out. So no opinions here. I wonder did you watch the video or even bother to read the Zhang paper on which Crothers based his critique of Black holes?
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:24 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:10 am
I posted in the MP3 section because i thought people might be interested, despite your efforts at censorship over 1100 were.
:lol: well putting "merzbow" in the title didnt hurt :lol:

anyway, like i said, you thought people were interesred, you care about how they perceive you, otherwise why create anything?
Of course for that work, variations I picked a well known noise artist. Is that wrong? You said I think 'validate', I care they perceive what i'm doing, why create anything is a good point. I've been making stuff for years, much destroyed without ever anyone else hearing or looking. Others I do put out and publicise. Again what is wrong with that?
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:24 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:10 am
As for validation, no, rather like being the fool, people might be interested. And they are. But my work is not about popular validation. Either from you, Warlock or anyone.
its ok, most people are liars, it helps get them through the day, you are not alone little james
Not so little theses days :-)
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:24 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:10 am
As i said - if you want me to stop posting comments on your Electric Universe thread, happy to do so, just let me know.

:roll:
why cant you take responsibility for your own actions? go ask your mum what to do
I do take responsibility for my actions, its why i asked if my replies upset you so much, more than Clemon or Xd, i'll stop if you wish.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1656
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:40 am

jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:06 am
The case of Christmas being the 12 days from the 25th was not my opinion, and you stating it was no longer Christmas at odds with that,
hilarious, if this is what passes as entertainment for you then cheers, everybody else just sees a bitter old man who is sad he is stupid and irrelevant
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:06 am
as for Crothers... he used the term "Black hole universe" - which is a non big bang theory of Dr. T. X. Zhang. - one of little academic support, and Crothers makes comments about this "Black hole universe" which are wrong, not in my opinion but when compared to Zhang's paper, the only place such a universe is described as far as I could find out. So no opinions here. I wonder did you watch the video or even bother to read the Zhang paper on which Crothers based his critique of Black holes?
do you know anything about black holes or do you just want to discuss your misunderstanding of crothers video? you still have not delineated any issues to discuss, what exactly is your problem?

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3203
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by jliat » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:40 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:06 am
The case of Christmas being the 12 days from the 25th was not my opinion, and you stating it was no longer Christmas at odds with that,
hilarious, if this is what passes as entertainment for you then cheers, everybody else just sees a bitter old man who is sad he is stupid and irrelevant
You do, Warlock avoids me. Others publish my stuff and invite me to give talks...
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:40 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:06 am
as for Crothers... he used the term "Black hole universe" - which is a non big bang theory of Dr. T. X. Zhang. - one of little academic support, and Crothers makes comments about this "Black hole universe" which are wrong, not in my opinion but when compared to Zhang's paper, the only place such a universe is described as far as I could find out. So no opinions here. I wonder did you watch the video or even bother to read the Zhang paper on which Crothers based his critique of Black holes?
do you know anything about black holes or do you just want to discuss your misunderstanding of crothers video? you still have not delineated any issues to discuss, what exactly is your problem?
I have - Crothers talks about "A black hole universe" - which is a very odd theory of Dr. T. X. Zhang. At odds with the Big Bang theory. Not a unverse with black holes, or black holes. He either does this by mustake or deliberately, but then he makes a comaparison between the black hole universe and the big bang universe (theories) and shows they contradit each other. Which of course they do. But that doesnt prove any contraductrion in the theory of black holes in either universe.

He also gets the "facts" of Zhang's theory wrong, but that's not the main mistake.

I've gone through this several times now. Can you not see it?

killing raven sun
Posts: 1656
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:02 am

jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:40 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:06 am
The case of Christmas being the 12 days from the 25th was not my opinion, and you stating it was no longer Christmas at odds with that,
hilarious, if this is what passes as entertainment for you then cheers, everybody else just sees a bitter old man who is sad he is stupid and irrelevant
You do, Warlock avoids me. Others publish my stuff and invite me to give talks...
haha! the adoration of idiots!
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 am
I have - Crothers talks about "A black hole universe" - which is a very odd theory of Dr. T. X. Zhang. At odds with the Big Bang theory.
yes, a universe that contains "black holes" cannot coincide with a "big bang" universe, they are mutually exclusive for what should be obvious reasons, the problem is that scientists who believe in the big bang universe spew crap about the "black hole" at the center of most galaxies
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 am
Not a unverse with black holes, or black holes. He either does this by mustake or deliberately, but then he makes a comaparison between the black hole universe and the big bang universe (theories) and shows they contradit each other. Which of course they do. But that doesnt prove any contraductrion in the theory of black holes in either universe.
black holes as a construct are impossible, they cannot exist, even the theories about them are contradictory nonsense, it somehow has a "escape velocity" faster than light but also relativistic jets coming from the "poles", complete rubbish
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 am
He also gets the "facts" of Zhang's theory wrong, but that's not the main mistake.
exactly how?

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3203
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by jliat » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:17 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:02 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:40 am

hilarious, if this is what passes as entertainment for you then cheers, everybody else just sees a bitter old man who is sad he is stupid and irrelevant
You do, Warlock avoids me. Others publish my stuff and invite me to give talks...
haha! the adoration of idiots!
Whatever - but you were wrong to say "everybody else just sees a bitter old man who is sad he is stupid and irrelevant" I know you think colleges and universities are full of nothing but idiots, but that's your problem. Thornhill is an academic.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:02 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 am
I have - Crothers talks about "A black hole universe" - which is a very odd theory of Dr. T. X. Zhang. At odds with the Big Bang theory.
yes, a universe that contains "black holes" cannot coincide with a "big bang" universe, they are mutually exclusive for what should be obvious reasons, the problem is that scientists who believe in the big bang universe spew crap about the "black hole" at the center of most galaxies
You fail to give these obvious reasons, but they are predicted by some Big Bang theories as are stellar evolution, neutron stars and black holes. If neutron stars and black holes could be shown not to exist it would severely damage the big bang theory.

Like Crothers you seem to be unable to distinguish "Black Hole Universe" - a theory that this universe is made from black holes, from Black Holes, the final state of a collapsing large star in Big Bang theory...
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:02 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 am
Not a unverse with black holes, or black holes. He either does this by mustake or deliberately, but then he makes a comaparison between the black hole universe and the big bang universe (theories) and shows they contradit each other. Which of course they do. But that doesnt prove any contraductrion in the theory of black holes in either universe.
black holes as a construct are impossible, they cannot exist, even the theories about them are contradictory nonsense, it somehow has a "escape velocity" faster than light but also relativistic jets coming from the "poles", complete rubbish
It does make sense, the escape velocity is a calculation of its mass, once this is in theory larger than the speed of light as nothing can travel faster (in the theory) they are 'black'. The jets are the effect of matter being pulled into the hole, and so giving off these. The theory is fine. The argument is if it is true in nature.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:02 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 am
He also gets the "facts" of Zhang's theory wrong, but that's not the main mistake.
exactly how?
I've posted these at least three times now. Quoting both.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1656
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:28 am

jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:17 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:02 am
haha! the adoration of idiots!
Whatever - but you were wrong to say "everybody else just sees a bitter old man who is sad he is stupid and irrelevant"
i was referring to this forum, and i am spot on, go ahead and bask in the academic limelight, its made for you :lol:
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 am
I know you think colleges and universities are full of nothing but idiots
oh yeah, the worlds a beautiful place, you idiots are doing great
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 am
You fail to give these obvious reasons,
lets start with big bang universe scientists say the universe is expanding, but how could it if black holes are actively gobbling everything up?
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 am
but they are predicted by some Big Bang theories as are stellar evolution, neutron stars and black holes. If neutron stars and black holes could be shown not to exist it would severely damage the big bang theory.
wrong. no big bang theory can account for black holes, this is why you get abused, because you slyly interject your opinion as fact, you are just a dumb cunt trolling at this point
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 am
It does make sense, the escape velocity is a calculation of its mass, once this is in theory larger than the speed of light as nothing can travel faster (in the theory) they are 'black'. The jets are the effect of matter being pulled into the hole, and so giving off these. The theory is fine. The argument is if it is true in nature.
oh yeah, great theory, based on impossible action, how stupid can you people get? at some point i guess you will forget to breathe

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3203
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by jliat » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:45 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:28 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:17 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:02 am
haha! the adoration of idiots!
Whatever - but you were wrong to say "everybody else just sees a bitter old man who is sad he is stupid and irrelevant"
i was referring to this forum, and i am spot on, go ahead and bask in the academic limelight, its made for you :lol:
Well you are wrong even in this forum.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:28 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 am
I know you think colleges and universities are full of nothing but idiots
oh yeah, the worlds a beautiful place, you idiots are doing great
Well i'm not in any academic institution. But the EU guys are academics, use universities to check their work, and stuff from NASA.
So we have - "Universities full of idiots whose work and findings we the EU guys use to prove our theories..." can you see the contradiction. I doubt it.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:02 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 am
You fail to give these obvious reasons,
lets start with big bang universe scientists say the universe is expanding, but how could it if black holes are actively gobbling everything up?
They are not actively gobbling everything up. Some might be 'evaporating' according to Hawking's theory. Or is everything in the solar system falling into the sun...
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:02 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 am
but they are predicted by some Big Bang theories as are stellar evolution, neutron stars and black holes. If neutron stars and black holes could be shown not to exist it would severely damage the big bang theory.
wrong. no big bang theory can account for black holes, this is why you get abused, because you slyly interject your opinion as fact, you are just a dumb cunt trolling at this point
Getting angry again. I have no opinion on black holes of my own. They are predicted by certain theories. There existence or not is not a major concern of mine. It seems to rile you though. I get abused by you because as you said you had some problems way back.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:02 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 am
It does make sense, the escape velocity is a calculation of its mass, once this is in theory larger than the speed of light as nothing can travel faster (in the theory) they are 'black'. The jets are the effect of matter being pulled into the hole, and so giving off these. The theory is fine. The argument is if it is true in nature.
oh yeah, great theory, based on impossible action, how stupid can you people get? at some point i guess you will forget to breathe
Well the same science that discovered oxygen and so disproved the religious dogma is responsible for evolution theory and cosmology.
You have all the rigour and tolerance as the inquisition. :mrgreen:

killing raven sun
Posts: 1656
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:52 am

jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:45 am
I have no opinion on black holes of my own. They are predicted by certain theories.
wrong.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3203
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by jliat » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:08 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:52 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:45 am
I have no opinion on black holes of my own. They are predicted by certain theories.
wrong.
yes you seem to be very..
The theory of general relativity predicts that a sufficiently compact mass can deform spacetime to form a black hole...

Moreover, quantum field theory in curved spacetime predicts that event horizons emit Hawking radiation, with the same spectrum as a black body of a temperature inversely proportional to its mass.

The first modern solution of general relativity that would characterize a black hole was found by Karl Schwarzschild in 1916, although its interpretation as a region of space from which nothing can escape was first published by David Finkelstein in 1958. Black holes were long considered a mathematical curiosity; it was during the 1960s that theoretical work showed they were a generic prediction of general relativity.

Various models predict the creation of primordial black holes ranging in size from a Planck mass to hundreds of thousands of solar masses

I think we (you) are about done.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1656
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:18 am

jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:08 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:52 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:45 am
I have no opinion on black holes of my own. They are predicted by certain theories.
wrong.
yes you seem to be very..
The theory of general relativity predicts that a sufficiently compact mass can deform spacetime to form a black hole...

Moreover, quantum field theory in curved spacetime predicts that event horizons emit Hawking radiation, with the same spectrum as a black body of a temperature inversely proportional to its mass.

The first modern solution of general relativity that would characterize a black hole was found by Karl Schwarzschild in 1916, although its interpretation as a region of space from which nothing can escape was first published by David Finkelstein in 1958. Black holes were long considered a mathematical curiosity; it was during the 1960s that theoretical work showed they were a generic prediction of general relativity.

Various models predict the creation of primordial black holes ranging in size from a Planck mass to hundreds of thousands of solar masses

I think we (you) are about done.
sure, quit any time, since all you have is opinion then maybe you should bow out, i understand

as for black holes, no theory predicts them, no theory describes them in any detail, all models of "black holes" are problematic and do not match observations of suspected "black holes", the entire concept of "black holes" is born out of error

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3203
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by jliat » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:31 am

The theory of general relativity predicts that a sufficiently compact mass can deform spacetime to form a black hole...

Moreover, quantum field theory in curved spacetime predicts that event horizons emit Hawking radiation, with the same spectrum as a black body of a temperature inversely proportional to its mass.

The first modern solution of general relativity that would characterize a black hole was found by Karl Schwarzschild in 1916, although its interpretation as a region of space from which nothing can escape was first published by David Finkelstein in 1958. Black holes were long considered a mathematical curiosity; it was during the 1960s that theoretical work showed they were a generic prediction of general relativity.

Various models predict the creation of primordial black holes ranging in size from a Planck mass to hundreds of thousands of solar masses
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:18 am

as for black holes, no theory predicts them,
They do - see above..
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:18 am
the entire concept of "black holes" is born out of error
No matter - if error- they are still theoretical objects - by your own use of the term concept.

concept
[ˈkɒnsɛpt]

NOUN
an abstract idea.
"structuralism is a difficult concept" · [More]
synonyms:
idea · notion · conception · abstraction · conceptualization · theory · hypothesis · postulation · belief · conviction · opinion · view · image · impression · picture...

theory
[ˈθɪəri]

NOUN
a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.
"Darwin's theory of evolution"
synonyms:
hypothesis · thesis · conjecture · supposition · speculation · postulation · postulate · proposition · premise · surmise · assumption · presumption · presupposition · notion · [More]

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by clemon » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:31 am

if they're not black holes then what are they :chin:
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests