vaccines cause harm

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3231
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by jliat » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:33 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:13 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:02 am
im done responding to your fake smart guy routine
but if you want to be abused i can do that
No thanks. And yes i know you can, you can post you tube videos you dont undersrand and are abusive to those who can undersrand them.
If you could stop being abusive for a few posts - now that would be an achievement.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1666
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:38 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:33 am
No thanks. And yes i know you can, you can post you tube videos you dont undersrand and are abusive to those who can undersrand them.
If you could stop being abusive for a few posts - now that would be an achievement.
not sure what your goal is here, you seem obsessed with me, are you in love? :lol:

anyway, your little attempts at insults are pathetic, anyone interested in the Electric Universe has already checked it out and knows you are just trolling, you are a sad old man and you are here to take it out on anyone who will engage with you, troll

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3231
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by jliat » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:38 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:33 am
No thanks. And yes i know you can, you can post you tube videos you dont undersrand and are abusive to those who can undersrand them.
If you could stop being abusive for a few posts - now that would be an achievement.
not sure what your goal is here, you seem obsessed with me, are you in love? :lol:
Daric i'm not the one who says they are "done responding" - but continues to do so, moreover creates a whole thread to quotes from me going back months.. I doubt though its love - more being pissed off at having your dangerous nonsense challenge. Luke actually asked why I bothered - here is part of my response...

", and sure he is ignorant. But what i’m doing is challenging his ideas re vaccination, ideas which have caused recently many deaths and suffering. Also his electric universe, and Zionist plot ideas. He shares some with WW who is a holocaust denier. I think these ideas should be challenged and not ignored. In part because they are wrong, but also because to ignore them is to allow ignorance to grow, and with it all that goes with such regimes. "


So it really is nothing personal, its the nonsense of others you peddle. Don't suppose you will believe that, but you can chat with WW about granular all you like, not interested in that.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:38 am

anyway, your little attempts at insults are pathetic,
Agreed, insults are not good.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:38 am
anyone interested in the Electric Universe has already checked it out and knows you are just trolling, you are a sad old man and you are here to take it out on anyone who will engage with you, troll
Well you dont know i'm trolling because you asked me to email Wal @ EU as you couldnt follow my critique.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1666
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:08 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 am
Daric i'm not the one who says they are "done responding" - but continues to do so,
wow, you are really dumb
jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 am
moreover creates a whole thread to quotes from me going back months..
yeah, thats for you, good job
jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 am
I doubt though its love - more being pissed off at having your dangerous nonsense challenge.
dude, really? do you have any reading comprehension?
jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 am
Luke actually asked why I bothered - here is part of my response...

", and sure he is ignorant. But what i’m doing is challenging his ideas re vaccination, ideas which have caused recently many deaths and suffering. Also his electric universe, and Zionist plot ideas. He shares some with WW who is a holocaust denier. I think these ideas should be challenged and not ignored. In part because they are wrong, but also because to ignore them is to allow ignorance to grow, and with it all that goes with such regimes. "
:lol: i figured as much, you are an ignoramoose, as if anyone will ever consider you an authority on anything :lol:
jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 am
So it really is nothing personal, its the nonsense of others you peddle.
well, if you were serious in your responses i would maybe believe you, but when i show where you are wrong you just move on to some other wrong argument, thats not discussion, its trolling
jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:38 am
anyway, your little attempts at insults are pathetic,
Agreed, insults are not good.
:lol: but thats all you have :lol:

why dont you start your own threads on topics you care about? why are you only here to re act to my posts?
jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:38 am
anyone interested in the Electric Universe has already checked it out and knows you are just trolling, you are a sad old man and you are here to take it out on anyone who will engage with you, troll
Well you dont know i'm trolling because you asked me to email Wal @ EU as you couldnt follow my critique.
i told you to email wal because you had a personal problem with him, so thats on you, everytime you realize you have been mistaken you start attacking the messenger, so if you dont like wal then take it up with him, the joke is that he wouldnt put up with your nonsense, you are an obvious troll

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13848
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by xdugef » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:12 am

clemon wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:25 am
i don't believe i'm a poet, and the need for certainty is crazy, but... you never know :D
Why do you say that?

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13848
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by xdugef » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:12 am

clemon wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:15 am
the need for certainty is crazy. i mean there's "a chance" of all sorts of things; what is more likely that you were swapped at birth and are in fact the real crown prince of britain, or X Y Z

imho anyway. there may be no evidence for the former, but you can't prove that the birth certificate wasn't faked, and male pattern baldness...
Don't mind the bot just know that i'm clever.

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13848
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by xdugef » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:13 am

clemon wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:15 am
the need for certainty is crazy. i mean there's "a chance" of all sorts of things; what is more likely that you were swapped at birth and are in fact the real crown prince of britain, or X Y Z

imho anyway. there may be no evidence for the former, but you can't prove that the birth certificate wasn't faked, and male pattern baldness...
Yes I agree. Meaning there is no heaven and hell.

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13848
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by xdugef » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:14 am

clemon wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:09 am
no i mean i agree that some theories with consensus in physics even may turn out to be false. but we're still justified in believing them, and disbelief is still unjustified (except perhaps their approximate truth about reality)
I must go now, it's Sabbath Day. I only came on here for a moment because I told you earlier that I would return and I didn't want you to think that I didn't care about your feelings.

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13848
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by xdugef » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:15 am

clemon wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:01 am
it's really annoying to have to commit to a definition of 'science' in order to say a few words about a science!

it's just a really bad discussion technique: showing others are wrong by getting them to say something else that is wrong.

*shakes fist*
Then how can you say that bad things are happening there may be more good things happening than bad.

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13848
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by xdugef » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:15 am

clemon wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:45 am
uh ok. which word do you need clarifying, scientific or mainstream.

yes, philosophers can be skeptical of scientific realism. that's not the same as saying that there are no black holes
I used to have a friend but we stopped hanging out with each other.

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13848
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by xdugef » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:16 am

clemon wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:30 am
if amputating a gangrenous leg doesn't cause "harm" then the right treatment can still cause "harm" due to bad luck.

i've worked at a hospital, with nurses, who, it is claimed, "heal" patients. telling a patient that everything is someone's fault may sound neat, but it doesn't work, neither for individuals nor for messy im/practical living
It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small.

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13848
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by xdugef » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:16 am

clemon wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:22 am
for me, anyone disagreeing with the scientific mainstream is either a scientist, cherry picking their sources, or insane.
It's time to see what I can do, to test the limits and break through.

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13848
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by xdugef » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:17 am

clemon wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:21 am
honestly, this drawn out conversation is less readable than your last one about 'meaninglessness'

maybe you two should work out where, fundamentally, you disagree. so, rather than the meaning of "harm" or the evidence for "vaccines", why you are disagreeing about them, a set of propositions which daric rejects and jliat accepts, etc..

i'd like to read that :) ! you both seem to consistently disagree enough to suggest that there is a difference in attitude here
Let it go! Let it go! I'm one with the wind and sky, Let it go Let it go!

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13848
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by xdugef » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:17 am

clemon wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:12 am
this conversation reminds me of ayn rand
Here I stand and here i'll stay. Let the storm rage on.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by clemon » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:31 am

xdugef wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:17 am
clemon wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:12 am
this conversation reminds me of ayn rand
Here I stand and here i'll stay. Let the storm rage on.
quit spamming me, you simple man
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests