Page 4 of 30

Re: global warming hoax near end

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:56 am
by WhiteWarlock
Don't worry everyone Jliat says nuclear power is safe!

Re: global warming hoax near end

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:06 am
by MKULTRA
.

Re: global warming hoax near end

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:07 am
by WhiteWarlock

Re: global warming hoax near end

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:14 am
by WhiteWarlock

Re: global warming hoax near end

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:28 am
by jliat
Strawman an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.


ad hominem directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.


WhiteWarlock wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:56 am
Don't worry everyone Jliat says nuclear power is safe!
No I do not. That is a lie. I was going to say this is getting silly, but it started out that way. Nuclear power is certainly not safe – or is coal powered generation for that matter. As is gas and oil. But once again you make unsupported assertions -

"Fukashima is spewing radioactive core meltdown death into the ocean at extinction event levels"

It's not true, you have no evidence for that. It may well be that there will be many deaths as a result, the design of the plant was flawed and the control of the crisis badly handled. As was Chernobyl.

(Shocking estimate @ '50,000 excess cancer cases, resulting in 25,000 excess cancer deaths'... but 'whereas several hundred million cancer cases are expected from other causes.')

So this is my complaint – you predict extinction – so nothing can be done, the other side, not me, says nuclear is safe. I'm now opposed to nuclear. Is that clear... but

But by spreading disinformation you make the other guys argument more credible.
you are the one desperately pretending the entire Fukashima disaster is safe & under control
obviously you aren't worried about it just like everything else except for being contrarian upholding "official narrative policy"
you want master debating
when you are honestly completely fucking apathetic about everything unless you can be annoying for self gratification purposes
Under control, NO. Needs monitoring, yes. Needs to be taken into account – yes. And so IMO no more nuclear power stations...

And so you and Daric name call, shame its rather childish.

The UK is proposing building several nuclear power stations, and I think this is a mistake. But if the anti nuclear side of the argument cant make an argument, manufacture 'facts' and generally bad mouth anyone they think the opposite it wont help make the anti-nuclear case.

So please don't tell me what I'm 'obviously' doing.

Your rants are precisely what the “"official narrative policy" want.
when you are honestly completely fucking apathetic about everything unless you can be annoying for self gratification purposes
I'm sorry I annoy you. You seem unable to respect others ideas. You seem unable to even bother to understand it.

Perhaps renewables and better storage is the answer. I though I find land based wind farms ugly, in the UK they are building them out at sea now. In the meantime gas which generates CO2.

Re: global warming hoax near end

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:41 am
by WhiteWarlock
wind hydro seem obvious as far safer methods
Fukashima is being covered up by nuclear industry
this is on top of what has reached water table
https://www.rt.com/news/japan-fukushima ... aster-164/
https://www.newsweek.com/fukushima-nucl ... sts-637108
https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... to-the-sea
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fukushima-du ... 19092.html
https://www.olympic.org/tokyo-2020
gets annoying explaining things you should be aware of on your own plus requires further research
sort of get maybe you only have one side of the story
what's that old saying "out of sight out of mind"
there are so many things we are lied to about by society...
what's one more
eh?

Re: global warming hoax near end

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:49 am
by killing raven sun
jliat wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:28 am
[drunken ranting]

Re: global warming hoax near end

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:52 am
by killing raven sun
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:41 am
sort of get maybe you only have one side of the story
understatement of the century, the longer you are here the more you realize jliat doesnt know shit about anything, he just likes to argue

Re: global warming hoax near end

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:04 am
by WhiteWarlock
can point you for consistent reports/investigations over the past few years
of pacific coast tide pools being almost completely wiped out
honestly doubt that is because of "global warming"
thus attempt application of some intuitive logic
maybe you can help do further research on the subject
obviously fukashima has "spewed radioactive death" into the pacific
how much this effects the tide pools & species of aquatic life needs further study
what factor that plays upon destruction of pacific tidepools is the question
the foremost researcher personally investigating tidepools(videotaping/cataloging) them up and down pacific coast has been issued gag order by the canadian GOV 6x on the subject in question
maybe you can email him and argue
http://www.thenuclearproctologist.org/

Re: global warming hoax near end

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:12 am
by jliat
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:41 am

gets annoying explaining things you should be aware of on your own plus requires further research
sort of get maybe you only have one side of the story
what's that old saying "out of sight out of mind"
there are so many things we are lied to about by society...
what's one more
eh?
If you cant make a point without getting annoyed and abusive you might do well to let others who can present facts. Your original OP was from a completely un qualified source.

And if you make the claim that everything is a lie, again you need to show this or not be listened to. Government agencies no doubt love conspiracy theorists as it spreads doubt on everything. Unless that is you enjoy being the 'outsider' who really knows...


Seems to me there are two sides at least - with the truth somewhere in the middle in this case.


If you want to make the case for no more nuclear power, claiming we are all already doomed isnt helpful. I have read some stuff about this. surprisingly James Lovelock now supports nuclear, (to repeat I do not) and a strong army to stop sub Sahara refugees... are you aware of Lovelock's rather surprising move?

Re: global warming hoax near end

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:29 am
by killing raven sun
jliat wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:12 am
[uninformed crap/propaganda]
must be happy hour at the pub

Re: global warming hoax near end

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:30 am
by MKULTRA
[

Re: global warming hoax near end

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:49 am
by killing raven sun
MKULTRA wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:30 am
Where do we store the waste, spent fuel and sundry other radioactive material that will still be radioactive for decades, hundreds or thousands of years?

i hereby, with the powers invested in me, do presently and authoritatively construct argument for the long term storage of nuclear waste in the location wherein said substance will effect the least damage to society, namely jliats ass

Re: global warming hoax near end

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:27 am
by crochambeau
You guys have a knack of making me really happy I normally just steer clear of MISC entirely.

Beers all around, you're all doing an excellent job!

:hug:

Re: global warming hoax near end

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:26 pm
by WhiteWarlock