global warming hoax near end

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

killing raven sun
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:28 am

jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:48 am
So you think Zarathustra "boring, irrelevant, " gibberish! -
typical of james poor reading comprehension, or maybe his dementia has him confusing himself with a book
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:48 am
one of the most influential works probably ever,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :|

sad thing is... i bet you are being super serial here

NeeCheeze was a moron, he attacked christianity for perceived shortfallings that ultimately were his own creation, a real don quixote, he is irrelevant just like you
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:48 am
Its where you get all your ideas regarding being "different" from...
once again, sad... i bet you believe this, it must make you feel better

truth is you are just perpetuating the white racist stereotype that western thought is more complete than various brownskin religions, research clearly demonstrates the opposite is true but you are unable to verify because you are a white supremacist, im dead serious james, your thoughts are textbook racism, think about it
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:48 am
have you read it i wonder?
yep, after you kept barking as if it was some kind of revelation of truth i read it, thats where my "overman" song came from, the whole of his philosophy is basically "no ugly buildings" which i totally agree with but its not any sort of revelation
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:48 am
And so yes - it does make you look very stupid. (not that anyone reads our exchanges)...
:lol: schoolyard antics from a grown(?) man!

see here boy, you will not win your playground game, you dont even know the rules! :lol:

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3451
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by jliat » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:28 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:48 am
So you think Zarathustra "boring, irrelevant, " gibberish! -
typical of james poor reading comprehension, or maybe his dementia has him confusing himself with a book
I'm not the one confused. I quoted from Zarathustra – (a Book) to which you replied "boring, irrelevant, " and altered the quote to “gibberish!” But maybe Daric doesn't know what books are, he only ever posts youtube videos and stuff from the web. Well they are like hard copy off the internet, but you only have a phone..so... do you know what paper is? Well its like your phone's screen, but bigger and thin.. with fixed text, and lots of sheets bound together...
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:28 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:48 am
one of the most influential works probably ever,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :|

sad thing is... i bet you are being super serial here
:idea:
Sure I'm super serial!
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:28 am
NeeCheeze was a moron, he attacked christianity for perceived shortfallings that ultimately were his own creation, a real don quixote, he is irrelevant just like you
He certainly attacked Christianity for its pandering to the weak.

But that was only part of the story. He was certainly no Don Quixote, Nietzsche looked forward to a future without Christian morals... unlike the figure of Don Quixote – who looked back, but again its considered by some one of the most important books ever written... so Neither the book, Zarathustra, or the book Don Quixote are irrelevant.

All your ideas of “manning up”, and attacking the weak.. pure Nietzsche!
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:28 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:48 am
Its where you get all your ideas regarding being "different" from...
once again, sad... i bet you believe this, it must make you feel better
I think it true, and it doesn't make me feel better or worse. True because ideas like some of your ideology are from Nietzsche. Spiced with a bit of LA New Ageism, Conspiracy theory and hallucinogenic drug fantasies, the latter very non Nietzschean. But that's west coast culture, a kind of Smörgåsbord of all kinds of stuff.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:28 am
truth is you are just perpetuating the white racist stereotype that western thought is more complete than various brownskin religions,
I'm not even saying Nietzsche's idea are true, I happen to think they are not. Though his influence has been deep, look at yourself for instance. And the idea of the eternal return, itself a non western cosmology... but in the case of Nietzsche he considers himself greater than all others of whatever race! From Goethe, Dante, to “the poets of the Veda” ...
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:28 am

research clearly demonstrates the opposite is true but you are unable to verify because you are a white supremacist, im dead serious james, your thoughts are textbook racism, think about it
You need to cite the “research “ - but you've set up the strawman (as ever!) “the white racist stereotype that western thought is more complete “ - which I do not subscribe to, and then claim this to be not true, well it might, and might not. But you fail to argue any case. You post lots of videos of of white males attacking conventional science, and claiming superior knowledge... I think you need to think about that Daric. I've said elsewhere there are many creation stories... I think The Enûma Eliš has a wonderful poetry about it I can relate to... so sorry Daric you attack a strawman yet again.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:28 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:48 am
have you read it i wonder?
yep, after you kept barking as if it was some kind of revelation of truth i read it, thats where my "overman" song came from, the whole of his philosophy is basically "no ugly buildings" which i totally agree with but its not any sort of revelation
Good, but no revelation for me, you might like to read Ecce Homo and see just what Nietzsche thought of himself and his work.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:28 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:48 am
And so yes - it does make you look very stupid. (not that anyone reads our exchanges)...
:lol: schoolyard antics from a grown(?) man!
I'm not the one posting repeated emoticons!
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:28 am
see here boy, you will not win your playground game, you dont even know the rules! :lol:
There are no rules. There is no playground, no headteacher in the sky...

killing raven sun
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:38 am

jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
I'm not the one confused. I quoted from Zarathustra – (a Book) to which you replied "boring, irrelevant, " and altered the quote to “gibberish!” But maybe Daric doesn't know what books are, he only ever posts youtube videos and stuff from the web. Well they are like hard copy off the internet, but you only have a phone..so... do you know what paper is? Well its like your phone's screen, but bigger and thin.. with fixed text, and lots of sheets bound together...
no, moron, you are boring and irrelevant, so slow you are, maybe instead of wasting your time reading you might apply some of that knowledge you have amassed from your berks
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
Nietzsche looked forward to a future without Christian morals...
wrong. he longed for a return to prechristian ideals, namely pantheism :P
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
unlike the figure of Don Quixote – who looked back, but again its considered by some one of the most important books ever written...
more racist posturing, doosh
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
All your ideas of “manning up”, and attacking the weak.. pure Nietzsche!
pure Krishna, got you by 12,000 years, and we dont attack the weak, you come looking for it
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
Its where you get all your ideas regarding being "different" from...
you are the one continually positing this lie, i dont claim to be different, everything is one, there is one knowledge we share, and people like you try to obscure that knowledge with your lies
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
and it doesn't make me feel better or worse. True because ideas like some of your ideology are from Nietzsche. Spiced with a bit of LA New Ageism, Conspiracy theory and hallucinogenic drug fantasies, the latter very non Nietzschean. But that's west coast culture, a kind of Smörgåsbord of all kinds of stuff.
see doosh, you lose all credibility when you go off the rails like this trying to paint me as a nut, your perjorative word salad is just passive aggressive posturing from a pussy with no argument, and it quite obviously brings you pleasure trying to bring me down somehow, otherwise you would get a life, start your own threads on your own intrests, if you have any
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
I'm not even saying Nietzsche's idea are true, I happen to think they are not.
then you are just doosh posting, anyway, youve demonstrated that you dont really understand much of what you read, your posting history at this board alone is pretty embarrassing
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
Though his influence has been deep, look at yourself for instance.
more "gotcha" moments from the dementerator
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
I've said elsewhere there are many creation stories... I think The Enûma Eliš has a wonderful poetry about it I can relate to... so sorry Daric you attack a strawman yet again.
wat?
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:28 am
see here boy, you will not win your playground game, you dont even know the rules! :lol:
There are no rules. There is no playground, no headteacher in the sky...
well, one out of three aint bad for you, but there is a playground, you cant leave it, and the rules are of your own making, but you still dont know them :lol:

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3451
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by jliat » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:38 am

no, moron, you are boring and irrelevant, so slow you are, maybe instead of wasting your time reading you might apply some of that knowledge you have amassed from your berks
Daric – sorry I cant make much sense of the above... other than if i'm boring at irrelevant, which is what you describe the Zarathustra text as also, why are you replying?
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:38 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
Nietzsche looked forward to a future without Christian morals...
wrong. he longed for a return to prechristian ideals, namely pantheism :P
He didn't long for a return to pantheism. He longed to become the overman, capable of overcoming the eternal return... which famously he failed to do...
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:38 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
unlike the figure of Don Quixote – who looked back, but again its considered by some one of the most important books ever written...
more racist posturing, doosh
How so? There are texts from all cultures thought important. I cited the babylonian, if you are singling out Spanish writers for disapproval for their ethnicity you are the racist.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:38 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
All your ideas of “manning up”, and attacking the weak.. pure Nietzsche!
pure Krishna, got you by 12,000 years, and we dont attack the weak, you come looking for it
WE! so you and Krishna. Well no... “the god of compassion, tenderness, and love in Hinduism,” about 1,000 BCE...
yes you do attack the weak... and you go looking to do so...
”Fire” wrote:Mr C,lemon, I have been told you are sort of goofy, like you wear a helmet and stuff. I dont want to fight a retard. If you can prove you are competent, I will splay you out, dog.
These days you even try to attack people you call retards...
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:38 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
Its where you get all your ideas regarding being "different" from...
you are the one continually positing this lie, i dont claim to be different, everything is one, there is one knowledge we share, and people like you try to obscure that knowledge with your lies
But its true, read what youve just typed! “everything is one,” , “people like you try to obscure that knowledge with your lies” then i'm different to you – unless you are also “people like you try to obscure that knowledge with your lies”... you call me racist – so everything being one – you are also? You see some as weak some as strong, yourself! So different! And now youve compared yourself to a Hindu God...
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:38 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
and it doesn't make me feel better or worse. True because ideas like some of your ideology are from Nietzsche. Spiced with a bit of LA New Ageism, Conspiracy theory and hallucinogenic drug fantasies, the latter very non Nietzschean. But that's west coast culture, a kind of Smörgåsbord of all kinds of stuff.
see doosh, you lose all credibility when you go off the rails like this trying to paint me as a nut, your perjorative word salad is just passive aggressive posturing from a pussy with no argument, and it quite obviously brings you pleasure trying to bring me down somehow, otherwise you would get a life, start your own threads on your own intrests, if you have any
So you are different! But i'm not saying you are a nut.

You post conspiracy theories...
You claim greater knowledge from the use of drugs – DMT.
You see yourself outside of mainstream consumer society... etc.

Add to that a Nietzschean idea of being superior.. there is you. As for my own threads – i've started some, notably on the MP3 stuff i've been making...

Nothing personal, you might be an OK guy, you do insult people... but here I posted some Nietzsche quote and you replied...
boring, irrelevant, posturing

quoting books you dont understand makes you look stupid
Why?
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:38 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
I'm not even saying Nietzsche's idea are true, I happen to think they are not.
then you are just doosh posting, anyway, youve demonstrated that you dont really understand much of what you read, your posting history at this board alone is pretty embarrassing
I think the main points of Zarathustra are not that difficult, the idea of a pointless God less universe which endlessly repeats, the most gruesome of ideas, and the idea that the overman, overcomes this... learns to love his fate... that you see it as a pantheism is odd... but maybe its one reading of it..
but I think elsewhere its clear that the main theme is what I say above, the main contention is I think by some who thought it a psychological test or he thought it real. I think the latter.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:38 am

jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
Though his influence has been deep, look at yourself for instance.
more "gotcha" moments from the dementerator
no – just an observation.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:38 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
I've said elsewhere there are many creation stories... I think The Enûma Eliš has a wonderful poetry about it I can relate to... so sorry Daric you attack a strawman yet again.
wat?
Enûma Eliš = non western creation story. Which I rate highly, thus disproving your silly white racist nonsense. Clear now?
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:38 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:28 am
see here boy, you will not win your playground game, you dont even know the rules! :lol:
There are no rules. There is no playground, no headteacher in the sky...
well, one out of three aint bad for you, but there is a playground, you cant leave it, and the rules are of your own making, but you still dont know them :lol:
Just shows how different we are despite what you say above...

killing raven sun
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:25 am

jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am
why are you replying?
because you think youre cute to follow me around like a homeless puppy, the energy of which is highly negative, so its fun to abuse you, simple energy flow
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am
He didn't long for a return to pantheism. He longed to become the overman, capable of overcoming the eternal return... which famously he failed to do...
wrong. his whole deal is the "coming out of the forest to bring its wisdom" gig, shamanism, thousands of years old, you are just too stupid to understand, you are the "overman" :lol:
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am
How so? There are texts from all cultures thought important. I cited the babylonian, if you are singling out Spanish writers for disapproval for their ethnicity you are the racist.
you posit that a few white men approve of your sources so they must have validity above all else, pure racism, most of what you "know" came from sources much older and wiser than the people you learned it from, so give the white supremacy a break already
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am
yes you do attack the weak... and you go looking to do so...
”Fire” wrote:Mr C,lemon, I have been told you are sort of goofy, like you wear a helmet and stuff. I dont want to fight a retard. If you can prove you are competent, I will splay you out, dog.
These days you even try to attack people you call retards...
wat? lulz, as if dooshy mcdooshface, you use luke for an example? wait, how about using that sock pupppet stanleykubricksbarfest, i let him have it pretty good, pretty sure anyone that cares knows that they and you are asking for it, you dont like it then fuck off james
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am
I think the main points of Zarathustra are not that difficult, the idea of a pointless God less universe which endlessly repeats, the most gruesome of ideas, and the idea that the overman, overcomes this... learns to love his fate... that you see it as a pantheism is odd... but maybe its one reading of it..
well thats just stupid words, you say a "pointless universe" then say "learn to love fate", and still you dont understand why everyone thinks youre a moron
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am
Enûma Eliš = non western creation story. Which I rate highly, thus disproving your silly white racist nonsense. Clear now?
ah, another doosh move, the "i know a black guy" defence
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am
Just shows how different we are despite what you say above...
derp, its called a spectrum james :lol:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by clemon » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:06 am

other people make "rules", we construct out own principles. imho
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3451
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by jliat » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:25 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am
why are you replying?
because you think youre cute to follow me around like a homeless puppy, the energy of which is highly negative, so its fun to abuse you, simple energy flow
I think you will find in this exchange it was you who followed me, replying to my Nierzsche quote, which was in response to something WW posted. But having established your motives are abuse which gives you fun, certainly no Nietzschean overman.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:25 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am
He didn't long for a return to pantheism. He longed to become the overman, capable of overcoming the eternal return... which famously he failed to do...
wrong. his whole deal is the "coming out of the forest to bring its wisdom" gig, shamanism, thousands of years old, you are just too stupid to understand, you are the "overman" :lol:
He met the old man in the forest, but Zarathustra came from the mountain. Maybe the old man represents your Shaman. And no i'm not the overman, for one I don't think the Eternal Return works. And he is the prophet of the overman, but its quite clear he becomes the overman.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:25 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am
How so? There are texts from all cultures thought important. I cited the babylonian, if you are singling out Spanish writers for disapproval for their ethnicity you are the racist.
you posit that a few white men approve of your sources so they must have validity above all else, pure racism, most of what you "know" came from sources much older and wiser than the people you learned it from, so give the white supremacy a break already
I posit no such thing. If anyone here is arguing supremacy its you. Western culture is the product of others... as I said your thunderbolts guys are all white males. Stop the Strawman already... yes western civilization owes a lot to the Jews.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:25 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am
yes you do attack the weak... and you go looking to do so...
”Fire” wrote:Mr C,lemon, I have been told you are sort of goofy, like you wear a helmet and stuff. I dont want to fight a retard. If you can prove you are competent, I will splay you out, dog.
These days you even try to attack people you call retards...
wat? lulz, as if dooshy mcdooshface, you use luke for an example? wait, how about using that sock pupppet stanleykubricksbarfest, i let him have it pretty good, pretty sure anyone that cares knows that they and you are asking for it, you dont like it then fuck off james
Well we've established you are not making any arguments merely enjoying being abusive... despite the contradiction of saying you were not. So? If you post nonsense just to start a fight, fine. But i'll just concentrate on the subject. As now this seems to be me, i'll probably let it drop.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:25 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am
I think the main points of Zarathustra are not that difficult, the idea of a pointless God less universe which endlessly repeats, the most gruesome of ideas, and the idea that the overman, overcomes this... learns to love his fate... that you see it as a pantheism is odd... but maybe its one reading of it..
well thats just stupid words, you say a "pointless universe" then say "learn to love fate", and still you dont understand why everyone thinks youre a moron
Daric what can I do to help you. I don't say... Nietzsche does in Zarathustra and elsewhere. He, not I says learn to love your fate. And from this a whole Existentialist view developed... nothing to do with me. And if you think all those guys were morons, fine. Its just that they pretty much wrote the script your parroting.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:25 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am
Enûma Eliš = non western creation story. Which I rate highly, thus disproving your silly white racist nonsense. Clear now?
ah, another doosh move, the "i know a black guy" defence
Its not a defence, and I don't think they were black. The origins of western culture are from the near east and Mediterranean. That's your culture too. And now you are using a neo-liberal morality to try to attack me. Genealogy of morals Daric!
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:25 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am
Just shows how different we are despite what you say above...
derp, its called a spectrum james :lol:
So green is red. Spectrum of difference. Or as you say above negative – which is the opposite of positive...

Anyway, i'd like to chat about the Shelldrake nonsense you posted, but I guess you just want to troll...

killing raven sun
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:42 am

jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am
I think you will find in this exchange it was you who followed me, replying to my Nierzsche quote, which was in response to something WW posted.
no, you made an off topic post to derail the thread, make it about you, because you are offended at the thread title, as was evidenced by your failed attempts to create your own threads in response, so now you just shitpost to obfuscate, doosh
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am
But having established your motives are abuse which gives you fun
no, your motive is to be abused, you post in my threads to get attention, you are negative energy so you get ignored or abused
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am
, certainly no Nietzschean overman.
nope, thats you, dont bother trying to understand
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am
Well we've established you are not making any arguments merely enjoying being abusive...
this thread is an arguement, thats why you come here to post, damn youre stupid
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am
But i'll just concentrate on the subject. As now this seems to be me, i'll probably let it drop.
see dumbfuck, you dont even know what the thread is about, you just came here to make it about yourself, doosh
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am
Daric what can I do to help you.
do you have a car, garage and garden hose?
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am
I don't say... Nietzsche does in Zarathustra
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am
I think the main points of Zarathustra are...
:roll:
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am
Anyway, i'd like to chat about the Shelldrake nonsense you posted, but I guess you just want to troll...
1. then post in that thread dipshit
2. calling it nonsense straight away is trolling
3. you are a dumb cunt so not worth discussing but i can abuse you more

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3451
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by jliat » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:54 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:42 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am
I think you will find in this exchange it was you who followed me, replying to my Nietzsche quote, which was in response to something WW posted.
no, you made an off topic post to derail the thread, make it about you, because you are offended at the thread title, as was evidenced by your failed attempts to create your own threads in response, so now you just shitpost to obfuscate, doosh
The thread if you read it was hardly on the rails...you posted some cherry picked data from NASA as you do, Warlock did his usual, you talked about the NSA files on you, Basic income and the political situation in Brazil... My post was from Nietzsche, so not about me. That's what you mistook. I've no problem creating threads – notably about my Mp3 releases. So no i'm not shit posting, just replying to your nonsense. Which at one point you compared yourself to Krishna, said everything was the same but different...
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:42 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am
But having established your motives are abuse which gives you fun
no, your motive is to be abused, you post in my threads to get attention, you are negative energy so you get ignored or abused
Make up your mind – ignored or abused! So you post contentious nonsense here to get a troll war going, I guess most of us already knew this, but its good youve fessed up. And negative energy, you said elsewhere there can be no such thing as negative. Daric take a break and write down your thoughts to check for coherence.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:42 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am
, certainly no Nietzschean overman.
nope, thats you, dont bother trying to understand
What is to understand, you enjoy abusing people on the internet. Hardly news!
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:42 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am
Well we've established you are not making any arguments merely enjoying being abusive...
this thread is an arguement, thats why you come here to post, damn youre stupid
Ugh! Daric read above “ your motive is to be abused” either I come here to argue or be ignored or abused etc... make up your mind...
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:42 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am
But i'll just concentrate on the subject. As now this seems to be me, i'll probably let it drop.
see dumbfuck, you dont even know what the thread is about, you just came here to make it about yourself, doosh
I posted the NASA details without the cherry picked climate data.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:42 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am
Daric what can I do to help you.
do you have a car, garage and garden hose?
Oh youve lost the argument so badly now you want me dead?... hate to disapoint, i'm not Luke.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:42 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am
I don't say... Nietzsche does in Zarathustra
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am
I think the main points of Zarathustra are...
:roll:
Indeed – you read the book and came out thinking its about pantheism! A book very influential in the arts, which trickles down eventually to being part of your ideology...
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:42 am
jliat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am
Anyway, i'd like to chat about the Shelldrake nonsense you posted, but I guess you just want to troll...
1. then post in that thread dipshit
2. calling it nonsense straight away is trolling
3. you are a dumb cunt so not worth discussing but i can abuse you more
No I wont post in that thread, Tim has dealt with that. No, I called it nonsense after watching it, did you I wonder. Warlock has more or less said he doesnt watch all the videos he posts, you obviously often don't. You posted one in which dark energy was talked about as being real... et al.

Shelldrake's claim is that self organising things are conscious, but not cars, or computers as they are man made and not self organising. Philosophy 101. So humans are conscious because we are self organising. Well no. Daric, you pay taxes, avoid jury detail, pay your traffic fine, log on to the internet, use english... so you are not self organising. Someone in a football team isnt conscious , well maybe true! Or army, police. Even a drummer in a band. Clay is consious until a potter moulds it! Etc. Self organising things which are conscious make decisions, well your phone just picked the best signal, and software checked your logon details and verified your status.. to his point that electrons are self organising and conscious, but what of a CRT, do they lose conscious in a man made magnetic field, as do kids in school.

But the killer- The Conference wasn't self organising, so it was unconscious. Well yes – look at the guys eyes.....

And sad to say most teenagers find out that internet abuse only works on some. Long long ago back in use group days I came across those who tried to do so. You are as they say like water off a (shell)ducks back. So have a nice day.... i'm off to do some more of the Voreinstellungen pieces, I feel the negative energy as I type!! (actually no – thats nonsense too)

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by clemon » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:11 am

i'm now getting conspiracy video suggestions on youtube... "israel made a plan for money" i mean wtf
:potato: :cry:

killing raven sun
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:38 am

jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:54 am
i'm off to do some more of the Voreinstellungen pieces
still trying to make it about you, your game where you twist what you read to fit your agenda is weird, what is your goal here?, so far you just make yourself look stupid, and desperate to score points against me, wtf? are you that pathetic james? you really need to stop drinking so much

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3451
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by jliat » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:38 am
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:54 am
i'm off to do some more of the Voreinstellungen pieces
still trying to make it about you, your game where you twist what you read to fit your agenda is weird, what is your goal here?, so far you just make yourself look stupid, and desperate to score points against me, wtf? are you that pathetic james? you really need to stop drinking so much
So Daric cant sleep? No i was addressing first your cheery picked NASA data. Your confusion over the Nietzsche quote, your remarks that everything is the same but different, and that there is such a thing as negative energy and that there is no such thing as any negative. Amongst other ideas you posted, but these it seems are just excuses for you to try to abuse people as you derive pleasure from doing that.

So my goal. Let me explain, this is a forum and in Miscellaneous you post very contentious pseudo science and conspiracy theory videos and quotes. Being a forum one can address these posts, I do by showing how they are contradictory. This you take as some personal attack or point scoring whatever. But then it gets confusing as you say the theories are in order for you to abusive and 'beat up folk'.

So my goal, address the nonsense, show the errors in the arguments. Nothing personal, no point scoring. Sheldrake and EU thories are my goals.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:13 am

jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 am
So Daric cant sleep?
maybe check your clock? are you that drunk?
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 am
No i was addressing first your cheery picked NASA data.
it was quite cheery wasnt it, drunky
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 am
So my goal. Let me explain, this is a forum and in Miscellaneous you post very contentious pseudo science and conspiracy theory videos and quotes.
that is your drunken opinion, yes
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 am
Being a forum one can address these posts,
but you dont, you just post quotes you dont understand, you are simply a drunk moron
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 am
I do by showing how they are contradictory.
no you dont, your inebreation emboldens your jackassery, thats all
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 am
This you take as some personal attack or point scoring whatever.
your game is obvious to everyone but you
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 am
But then it gets confusing as you say the theories are in order for you to abusive and 'beat up folk'.
nonsense drunk rambling
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 am
So my goal, address the nonsense,
yeah, shitposting
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 am
show the errors in the arguments.
dont make me quote you saying you dont read science papers because you dont understand them, its so easy to embarrass your drunk ass
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 am
Nothing personal, no point scoring.
you got one thing right, you havent scored any points
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 am
Sheldrake and EU thories are my goals.
lol, sheldrake is way over your loopy head :lol:

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3451
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by jliat » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:55 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:13 am
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 am
show the errors in the arguments.
dont make me quote you saying you dont read science papers because you dont understand them, its so easy to embarrass your drunk ass
My you are testy this morning. I said I couldnt do the advanced maths, which is also true of you, the EU fraudsters and Sheldrake the con artist. So the only quote you can get is one fabricated by yourself passed off as me. Well par for the course as they say.
killing raven sun wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:13 am
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 am
Sheldrake and EU theories are my goals.
lol, sheldrake is way over your loopy head :lol:
Well you seem unable to refute my criticisms, guess you are just infatuated or something? His accent? I mean the stuff on QM, and electrons... was poor, but what do you expect from a failed botanist. The real stupidity was the idea of self organising systems being conscious.

If you genuinely think sheldrake is talking sense when he wants a conversation with the sun... well
even his audience laughed at that idea...

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by clemon » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:59 am

when he wants a conversation with the sun...
Burning burning burning burning
O Lord Thou pluckest me out
O Lord Thou pluckest

burning
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests