Anarcho Communist Deceptions

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Anarcho Communist Deceptions

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:47 pm

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:06 pm

Bennet&Best were using laptops on that record/tour
was such a funny show
as usual
uhh i actually have met an authentic communist, and an authentic anarchist.

rich kids playing at being god cos their erotic capital hasn't run out

i'd be sad about it if less obvious.
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19437
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: Anarcho Communist Deceptions

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:20 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:47 pm
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:06 pm

Bennet&Best were using laptops on that record/tour
was such a funny show
as usual
uhh i actually have met an authentic communist, and an authentic anarchist.

rich kids playing at being god cos their erotic capital hasn't run out

i'd be sad about it if less obvious.
Type a long reply to this as fast as you can.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i just get the blame for everything :D so i have to die. like i said, it's fine...

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 2012
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: Anarcho Communist Deceptions

Post by WhiteWarlock » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:38 pm


Eye recorded this for WH in 1992 on 8mm video
Chicago@LoungeAxe
that obviously did not hold up well
look at all of that fucking vid saturation!
hmmm why does that look like a 10th generation dub???
they were given the original tapes..............
yet umm guess that was while ago :P
~shrug~
glad WB is still using that old footage
fun times

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Anarcho Communist Deceptions

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:06 am

cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:20 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:47 pm
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:06 pm

Bennet&Best were using laptops on that record/tour
was such a funny show
as usual
uhh i actually have met an authentic communist, and an authentic anarchist.

rich kids playing at being god cos their erotic capital hasn't run out

i'd be sad about it if less obvious.
Type a long reply to this as fast as you can.
i once took a red pill, then a black pill an hour later. i mean wtf :lol:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Anarcho Communist Deceptions

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:07 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:38 pm

Eye recorded this for WH in 1992 on 8mm video
Chicago@LoungeAxe
that obviously did not hold up well
look at all of that fucking vid saturation!
hmmm why does that look like a 10th generation dub???
they were given the original tapes..............
yet umm guess that was while ago :P
~shrug~
glad WB is still using that old footage
fun times
how much do the live action tapes go for?

there's about 100?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19437
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: Anarcho Communist Deceptions

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:10 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:07 am
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:38 pm

Eye recorded this for WH in 1992 on 8mm video
Chicago@LoungeAxe
that obviously did not hold up well
look at all of that fucking vid saturation!
hmmm why does that look like a 10th generation dub???
they were given the original tapes..............
yet umm guess that was while ago :P
~shrug~
glad WB is still using that old footage
fun times
how much do the live action tapes go for?

there's about 100?
I love you as much as there are stars in the sky.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i just get the blame for everything :D so i have to die. like i said, it's fine...

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Anarcho Communist Deceptions

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:15 am

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:10 am
I love you as much as there are stars in the sky.
i errr... have to go and think about adrian :eew:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19437
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: Anarcho Communist Deceptions

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:23 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:15 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:10 am
I love you as much as there are stars in the sky.
i errr... have to go and think about adrian :eew:
You do that.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i just get the blame for everything :D so i have to die. like i said, it's fine...

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Anarcho Communist Deceptions

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:38 am

here's some stuff jliat is building. resin based

he calls it a "purple swan"
:)
Attachments
purp2.PNG
purp2.PNG (137.11 KiB) Viewed 244 times
purp1.PNG
purp1.PNG (154.71 KiB) Viewed 244 times
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Anarcho Communist Deceptions

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:51 am

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:23 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:15 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:10 am
I love you as much as there are stars in the sky.
i errr... have to go and think about adrian :eew:
You do that.
as uncountable as the dust motes for last prayers
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19437
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: Anarcho Communist Deceptions

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:05 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:51 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:23 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:15 am

i errr... have to go and think about adrian :eew:
You do that.
as uncountable as the dust motes for last prayers

*Blushes* I am so in love with you. :devil:
*unzips*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i just get the blame for everything :D so i have to die. like i said, it's fine...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests