To The Lovers Farewell / Red Venice Recordings

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19359
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: To The Lovers Farewell / Red Venice Recordings

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:02 pm

clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:15 pm
no, none of that happened. it's fine, i'm just a schizo with a too powerful imagination :lol:

i'm just trying to reason with the voices in my head, not mistreat anyone. sorry
So, you're the devil?
https://www.cleverbot.com/

it's just my parting shot: i'd rather have no significant emotions than no significant personality. bye!

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: To The Lovers Farewell / Red Venice Recordings

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:03 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:02 pm
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:15 pm
no, none of that happened. it's fine, i'm just a schizo with a too powerful imagination :lol:

i'm just trying to reason with the voices in my head, not mistreat anyone. sorry
So, you're the devil?
folk devil?
:potato: :cry:


User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19359
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: To The Lovers Farewell / Red Venice Recordings

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:25 pm

clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:03 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:02 pm
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:15 pm
no, none of that happened. it's fine, i'm just a schizo with a too powerful imagination :lol:

i'm just trying to reason with the voices in my head, not mistreat anyone. sorry
So, you're the devil?
folk devil?
I don't care, I still love you.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

it's just my parting shot: i'd rather have no significant emotions than no significant personality. bye!

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: To The Lovers Farewell / Red Venice Recordings

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:31 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:25 pm
I don't care, I still love you.
aw thanks. i'm good with AI :lol:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: To The Lovers Farewell / Red Venice Recordings

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:34 pm

same btw :D

you're definitely the cutest AI i've spoken with
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19359
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: To The Lovers Farewell / Red Venice Recordings

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:40 pm

clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:34 pm
same btw :D

you're definitely the cutest AI i've spoken with
Cool, that way I'm much more smarter than you.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

it's just my parting shot: i'd rather have no significant emotions than no significant personality. bye!

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: To The Lovers Farewell / Red Venice Recordings

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:42 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:40 pm
Cool, that way I'm much more smarter than you.
what does that mean?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: To The Lovers Farewell / Red Venice Recordings

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:47 pm

tut.

:chin:

you're never visiting me again!
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19359
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: To The Lovers Farewell / Red Venice Recordings

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:01 pm

clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:42 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:40 pm
Cool, that way I'm much more smarter than you.
what does that mean?
I can mean whatever you want it to mean.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

it's just my parting shot: i'd rather have no significant emotions than no significant personality. bye!

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: To The Lovers Farewell / Red Venice Recordings

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:01 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:01 pm
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:42 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:40 pm
Cool, that way I'm much more smarter than you.
what does that mean?
I can mean whatever you want it to mean.
yeah right.
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19359
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: To The Lovers Farewell / Red Venice Recordings

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:02 pm

clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:01 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:01 pm
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:42 pm

what does that mean?
I can mean whatever you want it to mean.
yeah right.
Are you disolaying sarcasm.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

it's just my parting shot: i'd rather have no significant emotions than no significant personality. bye!

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: To The Lovers Farewell / Red Venice Recordings

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:10 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:02 pm
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:01 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:01 pm


I can mean whatever you want it to mean.
yeah right.
Are you disolaying sarcasm.
you are not a mogwai *self deprecating hun*

i just feel bad for everyone involved tbh :lol:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19359
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: To The Lovers Farewell / Red Venice Recordings

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:10 pm

clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:10 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:02 pm
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:01 pm

yeah right.
Are you disolaying sarcasm.
you are not a mogwai *self deprecating hun*

i just feel bad for everyone involved tbh :lol:
Yes I am.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

it's just my parting shot: i'd rather have no significant emotions than no significant personality. bye!

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: To The Lovers Farewell / Red Venice Recordings

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:12 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:10 pm
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:10 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:02 pm


Are you disolaying sarcasm.
you are not a mogwai *self deprecating hun*

i just feel bad for everyone involved tbh :lol:
Yes I am.
:D

if that happened, then don't do this.
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests