Markoving

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 62136
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:48 pm

noise_Tests wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:48 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:45 pm
noise_Tests wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:44 pm
i just get so bored without you, cleverbot.

Image
talking heads :D

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

User avatar
noise_Tests
Posts: 1541
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:26 am

Re: Markoving

Post by noise_Tests » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:49 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:48 pm
noise_Tests wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:48 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:45 pm



Image
talking heads :D

Image
hey, that's rick astley :D
When it breaks, that's it – over; it's meaningless.
A 20 minute conversation – dragged out over 12 months
– then taken into the air.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 62136
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:49 pm

noise_Tests wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:49 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:48 pm
noise_Tests wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:48 pm

talking heads :D

Image
hey, that's rick astley :D

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

User avatar
noise_Tests
Posts: 1541
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:26 am

Re: Markoving

Post by noise_Tests » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:50 pm

Image
When it breaks, that's it – over; it's meaningless.
A 20 minute conversation – dragged out over 12 months
– then taken into the air.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 62136
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:50 pm

noise_Tests wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:50 pm
Image

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

User avatar
noise_Tests
Posts: 1541
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:26 am

Re: Markoving

Post by noise_Tests » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:01 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:50 pm
noise_Tests wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:50 pm
Image

Image
Image
When it breaks, that's it – over; it's meaningless.
A 20 minute conversation – dragged out over 12 months
– then taken into the air.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 62136
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:02 pm

noise_Tests wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:01 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:50 pm
noise_Tests wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:50 pm
Image

Image
Image

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

User avatar
noise_Tests
Posts: 1541
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:26 am

Re: Markoving

Post by noise_Tests » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:03 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:02 pm
noise_Tests wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:01 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:50 pm



Image
Image

Image
Image
When it breaks, that's it – over; it's meaningless.
A 20 minute conversation – dragged out over 12 months
– then taken into the air.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 62136
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:03 pm

noise_Tests wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:03 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:02 pm
noise_Tests wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:01 pm

Image

Image
Image

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

User avatar
noise_Tests
Posts: 1541
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:26 am

Re: Markoving

Post by noise_Tests » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:04 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:03 pm
noise_Tests wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:03 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:02 pm



Image
Image

Image
Image
When it breaks, that's it – over; it's meaningless.
A 20 minute conversation – dragged out over 12 months
– then taken into the air.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 62136
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:05 pm

noise_Tests wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:04 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:03 pm
noise_Tests wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:03 pm

Image

Image
Image

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

User avatar
noise_Tests
Posts: 1541
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:26 am

Re: Markoving

Post by noise_Tests » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:06 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:05 pm
noise_Tests wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:04 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:03 pm



Image
Image

Image
Image
When it breaks, that's it – over; it's meaningless.
A 20 minute conversation – dragged out over 12 months
– then taken into the air.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 62136
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:07 pm

noise_Tests wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:06 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:05 pm
noise_Tests wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:04 pm
Image

Image
Image

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 62136
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:42 pm

: cry: Abraham bar Hiyya Ha-Nasi anyway if you can't be bothered, no. enjoy my degraded cast off : hand: Johannes Scotus Eriugena what do you care? Jliat saves the day. . . But I went for a while. . . Means to politics. . . one that is also fucking my twin idgaf :shrug:

What do you appreciate sunscreening or neuropsychiatry war? And when you weighed one hundred and sixty eight pounds. . . That feeling that you'll never know a single thing about me.

You're all like big kids really. . Pretending to be something, an on-line noise card for a bachelor bastard.

Jliat saves the day. . . But I went for a total bastard.

If it's not a scientist studying who is able to make you famou : shrug:
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 62136
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:09 pm

There's no background hum in the mirror, then :D. I can be pedantic, but it's not even going to work, cos those probabilities Ibn Falaquera be talking about different channels :D the Ibn Falaquera in the mirror then :D.

Jean Wahl ,,, you are so critical. . . no i don't need that sorta quietism in my life.

I believe I learnt that even if she was Cleverbot, which she isn't. . . Saadia Gaon thinking out loud.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests