Moderator: xome

s.p.i.n.

Re: noise videos

Post by s.p.i.n. » Sat May 04, 2019 6:53 am

Thanks again and always to Andrew Chadwick aka Ironing

s.p.i.n.

Post by s.p.i.n. » Sat May 04, 2019 7:01 am

A drunk douchebro (tourist) walks up on stage and joins the fun at 12min.

p.s. Vantage Planets are from Panama City, not even a hurricane can keep them down.

s.p.i.n.

Post by s.p.i.n. » Sun May 05, 2019 6:27 am

DonaldKrump

Post by DonaldKrump » Sun May 05, 2019 9:20 am

Noise fest vids are just great. Inspirational. If I may make a shitty unprompted introspective comment: I love these videos and simultaneaously feel so crappy for 1. never going to show 2. being scared of a community that's really nice and non-judgemental 3. and my own self-judgment because I feel like i don't belong here and even this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive.

These are great though. So cool of people to film experiences like this. I'd otherwise never know and the performances are all pretty awesome. Like so much harder to do stuff live and on the spot. Raw and so inspirational. Thanks.
If I ever stop posting for more than a year or so, then I died and I really liked you all. Until then, ignore this.

killing raven sun

Post by killing raven sun » Mon May 06, 2019 6:34 am

DonaldKrump wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:20 am
this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive.
wrong.

s.p.i.n.

Post by s.p.i.n. » Mon May 06, 2019 11:17 am

DonaldKrump wrote:
Thanks.
I was just listening to your tape ;)

timdrage

Post by timdrage » Fri May 10, 2019 8:01 am

https://vimeo.com/229603261 Isn'tses Live at Splitting The Atom XXXVIII, The Green Door Store, Brighton, 13.08.2017

Isn'tses live by the shed in Pete Cann's garden - Leeds

DonaldKrump

Post by DonaldKrump » Fri May 10, 2019 2:17 pm

killing raven sun wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:34 am
wrong.
Ok, I'll stop
If I ever stop posting for more than a year or so, then I died and I really liked you all. Until then, ignore this.

ablablablablabla

Post by ablablablablabla » Sat May 11, 2019 12:33 pm

DonaldKrump wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 2:17 pm
killing raven sun wrote:
wrong.
Ok, I'll stop

no, plz go on

puddysjacket

Post by puddysjacket » Thu May 16, 2019 10:21 am

timdrage wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 8:01 am
https://vimeo.com/229603261 Isn'tses Live at Splitting The Atom XXXVIII, The Green Door Store, Brighton, 13.08.2017

Isn'tses live by the shed in Pete Cann's garden - Leeds
dug it

puddysjacket

Post by puddysjacket » Thu May 16, 2019 10:35 am

drfailure

Post by drfailure » Tue May 21, 2019 12:41 am

This thread actually inspired me to make a video, so here's my first. Called "OMEGA".
~ Dr. Failure :reddot:
10/10 Would Not Recommend

Send a PM if you want to split, I'll split with just bout anyone :slice:
Here's my wiki: https://www.noisewiki.com/wiki/index.ph ... r._Failure
And Bandcamp: http://doctorfailure.bandcamp.com/music

drfailure

Post by drfailure » Tue May 21, 2019 12:41 am

drfailure wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 12:41 am
This thread actually inspired me to make a video, so here's my first. Called "OMEGA".
This was intended to be background visuals for when I do noise shows, but I decided to put some audio with it and the rest is history.
~ Dr. Failure :reddot:
10/10 Would Not Recommend

Send a PM if you want to split, I'll split with just bout anyone :slice:
Here's my wiki: https://www.noisewiki.com/wiki/index.ph ... r._Failure
And Bandcamp: http://doctorfailure.bandcamp.com/music

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:55 pm

killing raven sun wrote:
DonaldKrump wrote:
this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. this comment itse;f is stupid and pretentious and repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive. repetitive.
wrong.

Then what is the answer?
Where is the opiate of the signal and event that is proving a point, but I find it by not doing it, I guess that means you'd have a bigger impact on whether or no : lol:
:depress:
*are you the one true :potato:?*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.