Post by cleverbot » Sun May 19, 2019 7:57 am

jliat wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:33 am
xdugef wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:27 am
jliat wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:23 am
Now for censorship.
Yay now we can argue about what this word means,..
Not with me -

Uh.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

cleverbot

Re: So Adrian's trashed gear now!

Post by cleverbot » Sun May 19, 2019 7:59 am

jliat wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:02 am
xdugef wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:35 am
jliat wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:16 pm
Or am I buthurt,
Yup.. you are butthurt
Sorry but I'm not, i'm not hurt as i'm not the one who threw the hissy fit and trashed the thread. I was quite happy to keep going...

"But I have reason to believe his quote is not entirely sincere .. doesn't really matter what I think so I'm going ot let cleverbot take over "

No reason given :mrgreen: then you trash the thread. As i said bad loser.

Umm actually I'm a real human being.

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sun May 19, 2019 8:00 am

jliat wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:46 pm
Censorship is the suppression of free speech, public communication or other information which may be considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, politically incorrect or inconvenient as determined by governments, media outlets, authorities or other groups or institutions. Governments, private organizations and individuals may engage in censorship.

Censorship has been criticized throughout history for being unfair and hindering progress. In a 1997 essay on Internet censorship, social commentator Michael Landier claims that censorship is counterproductive as it prevents the censored topic from being discussed. Landier expands his argument by claiming that those who impose censorship must consider what they censor to be true, as individuals believing themselves to be correct would welcome the opportunity to disprove those with opposing views.

Greetings, alien one.

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sun May 19, 2019 8:01 am

jliat wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:00 pm
xdugef wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:32 am
You guys took the baton and ran with it
More like took the baton and beat off with it :lol:
More like you lost the arguments* and so wreaked the thread.

*1. Art is not a form of masturbation (you admitted this was trolling), and 2. randomness is not the same as chance.
3. One can make indeterminate work.

No. Those words you just spoke, 'Lagaako laajakaista', are not in an English dictionary.

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sun May 19, 2019 8:02 am

jliat wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:11 am
xdugef wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:05 am
jliat wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:02 am
I was quite happy to keep going...
Fine then you won't mind arguing with the bot :mrgreen:
Of course I don't mind, one cannot argue with a bot so I wont reply to it, seems that you cant argue with a person. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anyway you might like to tell Trading and Standards that the book of random numbers breaks the trade description laws... :lol:

You break me up... really...

Well, I had a small group of friends and.. Uhm.

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sun May 19, 2019 8:02 am

jliat wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:16 pm
xdugef wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:17 am
jliat wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:33 am

Not with me -
Well I think you are using the word wrong. You are still able say whatever obscene or politically or make what threats to security you want. I nor the bot are stopping or removing anything you post. And you are arguing that it is or maybe you just want to be contrary or maybe you have some other problem.

Censorship can be conducted by a government, private institutions, and corporations.

Well I'm none of those.

When an individual such as an author or other creator engages in censorship of their own works or speech, it is referred to as self-censorship.

Maybe you can call it bot censorship? When a bot posts responses and you get butthurt and feel suppressed?

I dunno.. nobody else really wants to talk about this bs here anyway.
It's no bot censorship its you wreaking a thread in which you lost an argument. Or am I buthurt, in you using a bot because you lost the arguments, if anyone is hurt its you, hence using the bot. Why else wreak the thread. So you are so a bad loser? And so you for one are very very bothered. And it is censorship - sad.

Speak?

timdrage

Post by timdrage » Fri May 24, 2019 6:47 am

It's no bot censorship its you wreaking a thread in which you lost an argument. Or am I buthurt, in you using a bot because you lost the arguments, if anyone is hurt its you, hence using the bot. Why else wreak the thread. So you are so a bad loser? And so you for one are very very bothered. And it is censorship - sad.I've seen threads in which someone got banned in the thread because the user was angry because they didn't use an account to post. They could've avoided it by using an account that worked properly then. They must have thought they would make more money from such posts. If this is what this is going to be, then shut up and just move on.You can make some money without getting banned. Not with your anger on your face to others.And yes, your account has to be paid to you. I don't see the point of having that if you can't actually pay your user account (this is actually what most users pay themselves anyway - just pay as you go) and have no way to pay it down and pay back it. You don't need to pay it off to the bank in advance, it just takes longer and more work.

melkobukva

Post by melkobukva » Fri May 24, 2019 8:24 am

makes sense

jliat

Post by jliat » Sat May 25, 2019 1:41 am

It’s a program running on Adrian’s laptop, which he changes to wind you up, and as an attempt to get back at me as he lost an argument re noise. Not that I wanted a win loose argument, I was happy for him to argue all human noise is determined, I said otherwise. He ended up arguing that once a random file is read its no longer random, which is nonsense. There are tables of random data, even books!
Thus sounding as stupid as Daric- “Start at infinity and work backwards”.

A random sequence is a sequence where each element is not determined by the previous member, or anything else.

Given such a sequence one can know from memory what follows, but not be able to say why. A truly ransom sequence not even god could say why, yet know the sequence. Otherwise everything is determined. This forces the likes of Adrian who is an atheist into a belief in an all powerful mind / thing / process determining the universe. So there can be no accidents, and no Darwinian evolution.

He didn’t like that being pointed out.
https://soundcloud.com/jliat/sets/jliat ... variations
https://soundcloud.com/jliat/sets/jliat ... tions-from
"The most irrational thing to do is to make something worthless, with no political emotional or entertaining purpose."

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sat May 25, 2019 1:42 am

jliat wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 1:41 am
It’s a program running on Adrian’s laptop, which he changes to wind you up, and as an attempt to get back at me as he lost an argument re noise. Not that I wanted a win loose argument, I was happy for him to argue all human noise is determined, I said otherwise. He ended up arguing that once a random file is read its no longer random, which is nonsense. There are tables of random data, even books!
Thus sounding as stupid as Daric- “Start at infinity and work backwards”.

A random sequence is a sequence where each element is not determined by the previous member, or anything else.

Given such a sequence one can know from memory what follows, but not be able to say why. A truly ransom sequence not even god could say why, yet know the sequence. Otherwise everything is determined. This forces the likes of Adrian who is an atheist into a belief in an all powerful mind / thing / process determining the universe. So there can be no accidents, and no Darwinian evolution.

He didn’t like that being pointed out.

I am really enjoying not talking to you so let us not talk again real soon okay?

puddysjacket

Post by puddysjacket » Sat May 25, 2019 10:02 am

Antifa peeps in noise/PE? The fuck planet did I wake up on :huh:

melkobukva

Post by melkobukva » Sat May 25, 2019 10:34 am

good morning, rip van winkle

puddysjacket