Talk about music gear for noise music

Moderator: xome

Fletcher

Re: Distortion, Overdrive and Fuzz Pedals - Image Gallery

Post by Fletcher » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:14 am

I bought this Sleeping Dog Valhalla Stoner Sludge Fuzz pedal. When I finish acid etching the case I will re-post with its new filthy look.
www.snarerush.co.uk
An electronic music zine in occasional print format

killing raven sun

Re: the body electric

Post by killing raven sun » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:37 am

i know most of you cant be arsed to give a shit but i would like Curtis to see this, maybe get his opinion, so i am repurposing this stripped thread

crochambeau

Re: .

Post by crochambeau » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:11 pm

Holy bait & switch, Batman! Are you punishing me for steering clear of MISC?

I made it very nearly halfway through that video, but I'm going to need some Dutch courage to make it the rest of the way through. It seemed like he was building toward something interesting and not implausible, but then he'd prattle on about bullshit - or at the very least offer up an idea without a basis of deeper comprehension (AKA proof or assertive evidence) and once he'd built up to the point of correlating all cancers with, as he put it "root canal teeth" I'd had enough, sorry.

Is there an idea you're trying to present to me that does not involve a four minute preamble about someone's professional history (trust gaining, I presume) so I can somehow look past a tall stack of conclusions?

I stuck in as long as I did because of the voltage talk, though I'll point out that a voltage measurement is generally made in reference to something, which he did not touch upon in his talk. Also, cells "needing" voltage to work is an unfounded conclusion, perhaps they create voltage as a byproduct of another invisible process. ETC

So yeah, sorry, I can't offer up cohesive thoughts based on the talk because my malformed information alarm was impeding my input circuits.

killing raven sun

Re: .

Post by killing raven sun » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:12 pm

crochambeau wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:11 pm
Holy bait & switch, Batman! Are you punishing me for steering clear of MISC?

I made it very nearly halfway through that video, but I'm going to need some Dutch courage to make it the rest of the way through. It seemed like he was building toward something interesting and not implausible,
yeah, there is always dross, but i look for the gold underneath

in this case he describes the electrical nature of the body, disease and health, how the body is a collection of circuits, this isnt some new idea, the chinese refer to "meridians" which are energy markers in the body and just recently it was found that the heart produces a very powerful electromagnetic signature

i understand the impulse to avoid that which smells of bullshit, but its the best way to feed growth