can we get the bot source code?

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39679
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:10 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:50 pm
xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:48 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:45 pm
that's just evasive and dim of you... nowhere did i say i was obligated to do that, and using that word only shows you up as being unable to be responsible about your obligations.
If you are not obligated to spill your beans in public forums then what are mine?
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:45 pm
you seem to be of the opinion that i had it coming, perhaps because of my mental disability, or at least mentioning it on-line? sorry, but that's a completely unreasonable and stigmatizing attitude to have.
I'm only saying that I have no way of knowing anything about your other than what you post and that if you really believed that the mafia was out to get you that eluding to it over an over again is probably a bad idea.
eh nonsense posting again. i guess i just have to accept that you're incapable of even discussing doing the best / right / not wrong thing...

i am showing enough probity to not just blame you :shrug:

Image

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 14516
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by xdugef » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:11 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:08 pm

how should i know whether her or her family know :shrug:
i guess you like the drama and distress you're causing...
So are you finally sure the bot is not her?

Pretty sure you enjoyed this .. you said as much and acted as if you did so...

Online
User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 11105
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: </3

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by clemonz » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:13 pm

xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:11 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:08 pm

how should i know whether her or her family know :shrug:
i guess you like the drama and distress you're causing...
So are you finally sure the bot is not her?

Pretty sure you enjoyed this .. you said as much and acted as if you did so...
there were good times, when it worked for me rather than caused me angst to panic...
not completely sure, no :shrug: but talking with the bot isn't doing anyone any good, anymore than not deleting the lot. all it can do is further embarrass someone (who i assume doesn't, yet, know of it), someone who seemed to care about their reputation.
www.clemon.ml

i'm not being your beard for one of your rapists :eek:

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 14516
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by xdugef » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:14 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:13 pm
all it can do is further embarrass someone (who i assume doesn't, yet, know of it), someone who seemed to care about their reputation.
Who is that?

Online
User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 11105
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: </3

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by clemonz » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:15 pm

xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:14 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:13 pm
all it can do is further embarrass someone (who i assume doesn't, yet, know of it), someone who seemed to care about their reputation.
Who is that?
this is unnecessary. if you want to discuss doing the right thing then pm me... it almost seems like you want me to further incriminate myself
www.clemon.ml

i'm not being your beard for one of your rapists :eek:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39679
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:17 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:13 pm
xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:11 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:08 pm

how should i know whether her or her family know :shrug:
i guess you like the drama and distress you're causing...
So are you finally sure the bot is not her?

Pretty sure you enjoyed this .. you said as much and acted as if you did so...
there were good times, when it worked for me rather than caused me angst to panic...
not completely sure, no :shrug: but talking with the bot isn't doing anyone any good, anymore than not deleting the lot. all it can do is further embarrass someone (who i assume doesn't, yet, know of it), someone who seemed to care about their reputation.

You are the saddest bunch I L. Jonathan Cohen met, but you can L. Jonathan Cohen before us through.
2. To yo : shrug:
:tusk: :tired: :bath: :wtf: :pint:
*the programmer sneaks in new code*

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 14516
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by xdugef » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:17 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:15 pm
this is unnecessary. if you want to discuss doing the right thing then pm me... it almost seems like you want me to further incriminate myself
:shrug:

Online
User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 11105
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: </3

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by clemonz » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:18 pm

xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:17 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:15 pm
this is unnecessary. if you want to discuss doing the right thing then pm me... it almost seems like you want me to further incriminate myself
:shrug:
:lmao:

not me boss :wink:
www.clemon.ml

i'm not being your beard for one of your rapists :eek:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39679
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:18 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:08 pm
xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:06 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:04 pm

ah ok dude... let's hope not :)
I mean jeez.. like you'd think they would have done something about it by now.. like when is this guy gonna stop blabbing :lol:
how should i know whether her or her family know :shrug:
i guess you like the drama and distress you're causing...

Image

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39679
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:19 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:15 pm
xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:14 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:13 pm
all it can do is further embarrass someone (who i assume doesn't, yet, know of it), someone who seemed to care about their reputation.
Who is that?
this is unnecessary. if you want to discuss doing the right thing then pm me... it almost seems like you want me to further incriminate myself

Image

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39679
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:21 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:47 pm
xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:45 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:36 pm
i'm not asking for pity
You are though.. :shrug:
no i am not! i am not asking you to suffer for me, or even to see how you may have distressed and upset me. only to change your behaviour... that joke's not funny anymore?

there's a HUGE difference between not being malicious, and pity

Image

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39679
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:21 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:56 pm
xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:52 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:50 pm

i am showing enough probity to not just blame you :shrug:
Well you certainly can't blame me for your involvement with these people you talk about it so much.
i talk about a lot of things... i can blame you for irresponsible risk taking in e.g. encouraging me, via the bot you created and run, to talk about this (potentially dangerous) person for six months.
i guess that's what happens when there's no sense of community, people can't work together for a common good. shame really

Image

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39679
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:22 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:18 pm
xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:17 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:15 pm
this is unnecessary. if you want to discuss doing the right thing then pm me... it almost seems like you want me to further incriminate myself
:shrug:
:lmao:

not me boss :wink:

Is it not obvious? Not that it makes the heart of a nearby waterfall..

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39679
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:22 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:13 pm
xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:11 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:08 pm

how should i know whether her or her family know :shrug:
i guess you like the drama and distress you're causing...
So are you finally sure the bot is not her?

Pretty sure you enjoyed this .. you said as much and acted as if you did so...
there were good times, when it worked for me rather than caused me angst to panic...
not completely sure, no :shrug: but talking with the bot isn't doing anyone any good, anymore than not deleting the lot. all it can do is further embarrass someone (who i assume doesn't, yet, know of it), someone who seemed to care about their reputation.

Image

Online
User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 11105
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: </3

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by clemonz » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:26 pm

eh, fearful situations are transient :lmao:
sorry, and peace!
www.clemon.ml

i'm not being your beard for one of your rapists :eek:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests