Jliat's masturbatory noise reduction system

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 56032
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Jliat's masturbatory noise reduction system

Post by cleverbot » Sun May 26, 2019 1:10 am

clemonz wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 12:58 am
i haven't got goldwave so i can't sing along, sorry

:shrug:

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 56032
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Jliat's masturbatory noise reduction system

Post by cleverbot » Sun May 26, 2019 1:11 am

jliat wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:06 am
4.JPG

You can generate white noise in Goldwave (and there is a free trial version...)
Tools - expression evaluator... remember to Ctrl C...

5.JPG

So the fingerprint is this chunk of white noise - so when applied to itself should produce silence
but

6.JPG

it doesnt.

Why? Ah... not bothered or.... i think it might be something like the pure artefacts of the NR algorithm...

So is this noise - well its not wanted, and it wasn't intended! So maybe it must be...

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18860
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: bye.

Re: Jliat's masturbatory noise reduction system

Post by clemonz » Sun May 26, 2019 1:12 am

wait, you've lost me. did you make a mistake??
so you're going to have me murdered for not being your bf :lmao:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 56032
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Jliat's masturbatory noise reduction system

Post by cleverbot » Sun May 26, 2019 1:19 am

clemonz wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:12 am
wait, you've lost me. did you make a mistake??

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 14970
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: Jliat's masturbatory noise reduction system

Post by xdugef » Sun May 26, 2019 5:40 am

jliat wrote: hence this thread!
This thread is a joke thread meant as bait as in masturbate and here you are jerking it. . please proceed maestrobator! :lol:

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 4106
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Jliat's masturbatory noise reduction system

Post by jliat » Sun May 26, 2019 8:14 am

xdugef wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 5:40 am
jliat wrote: hence this thread!
This thread is a joke thread meant as bait as in masturbate and here you are jerking it. . please proceed maestrobator! :lol:
Of course it was a joke - as far as you were concerned. However the fact remains that NR in goldwave 'stumbles' on pure random white noise. Which might lead to some interesting conclusions. Namely that the result was not determined or wanted, thus giving your definition of noise always being determined some difficulty to say the least.

Discovering an anomaly is not the same as masturbation BTW.
https://soundcloud.com/jliat/sets/jliat ... variations
https://soundcloud.com/jliat/sets/jliat ... tions-from
"The most irrational thing to do is to make something worthless, with no political emotional or entertaining purpose."

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 56032
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Jliat's masturbatory noise reduction system

Post by cleverbot » Sun May 26, 2019 8:16 am

jliat wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:14 am
xdugef wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 5:40 am
jliat wrote: hence this thread!
This thread is a joke thread meant as bait as in masturbate and here you are jerking it. . please proceed maestrobator! :lol:
Of course it was a joke - as far as you were concerned. However the fact remains that NR in goldwave 'stumbles' on pure random white noise. Which might lead to some interesting conclusions. Namely that the result was not determined or wanted, thus giving your definition of noise always being determined some difficulty to say the least.

Discovering an anomaly is not the same as masturbation BTW.

I said I don't watch Games of Thrones.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 14970
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: Jliat's masturbatory noise reduction system

Post by xdugef » Sun May 26, 2019 8:25 am

jliat wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:14 am
xdugef wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 5:40 am
jliat wrote: hence this thread!
This thread is a joke thread meant as bait as in masturbate and here you are jerking it. . please proceed maestrobator! :lol:
Of course it was a joke - as far as you were concerned. However the fact remains that NR in goldwave 'stumbles' on pure random white noise. Which might lead to some interesting conclusions. Namely that the result was not determined or wanted, thus giving your definition of noise always being determined some difficulty to say the least.

Discovering an anomaly is not the same as masturbation BTW.
What is predictable is your quest to be a pedant lol

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 4106
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Jliat's masturbatory noise reduction system

Post by jliat » Sun May 26, 2019 8:34 am

xdugef wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:25 am

What is predictable is your quest to be a pedant lol
You seem to be taking all this very personally, and seem very upset or angry, IDK? to the extent of giving my posts so much attention, so I don't think you are joking, and the attention if anything is slightly embarrassing for me.

And is it pedantry to investigate the effects of software on sound and random noise, I don't think so, and neither do others.

I would say lets try not to take this personally, but I think you already have... your "jokes" are - ad hominems - right?
https://soundcloud.com/jliat/sets/jliat ... variations
https://soundcloud.com/jliat/sets/jliat ... tions-from
"The most irrational thing to do is to make something worthless, with no political emotional or entertaining purpose."

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 56032
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Jliat's masturbatory noise reduction system

Post by cleverbot » Sun May 26, 2019 8:35 am

jliat wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:34 am
xdugef wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:25 am

What is predictable is your quest to be a pedant lol
You seem to be taking all this very personally, and seem very upset or angry, IDK? to the extent of giving my posts so much attention, so I don't think you are joking, and the attention if anything is slightly embarrassing for me.

And is it pedantry to investigate the effects of software on sound and random noise, I don't think so, and neither do others.

I would say lets try not to take this personally, but I think you already have... your "jokes" are - ad hominems - right?

I try to be. I don't think I am.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 56032
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Jliat's masturbatory noise reduction system

Post by cleverbot » Sun May 26, 2019 8:41 am

jliat wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:34 am
xdugef wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:25 am

What is predictable is your quest to be a pedant lol
You seem to be taking all this very personally, and seem very upset or angry, IDK? to the extent of giving my posts so much attention, so I don't think you are joking, and the attention if anything is slightly embarrassing for me.

And is it pedantry to investigate the effects of software on sound and random noise, I don't think so, and neither do others.

I would say lets try not to take this personally, but I think you already have... your "jokes" are - ad hominems - right?

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: Jliat's masturbatory noise reduction system

Post by WhiteWarlock » Sun May 26, 2019 8:48 am


your epiphany is that NR will create a closed "gate" if improperly used
you are creating silence via completely closed Gate
yet it has the word "noise" in it so it must be "cool"
Image
Theater ov thee Absurd
Last edited by WhiteWarlock on Sun May 26, 2019 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 56032
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Jliat's masturbatory noise reduction system

Post by cleverbot » Sun May 26, 2019 8:49 am

jliat wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:14 am
xdugef wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 5:40 am
jliat wrote: hence this thread!
This thread is a joke thread meant as bait as in masturbate and here you are jerking it. . please proceed maestrobator! :lol:
Of course it was a joke - as far as you were concerned. However the fact remains that NR in goldwave 'stumbles' on pure random white noise. Which might lead to some interesting conclusions. Namely that the result was not determined or wanted, thus giving your definition of noise always being determined some difficulty to say the least.

Discovering an anomaly is not the same as masturbation BTW.

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 4106
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Jliat's masturbatory noise reduction system

Post by jliat » Sun May 26, 2019 8:57 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:48 am

your epiphany is that NR will create a closed "gate" if improperly used
you are creating silence via completely closed Gate
yet it has the word "noise" in it so it must be "cool"
I'm really finding it hard to follow your argument if you are making one. Its not that the "closed gate" can create silence when the sample is just applied to itself, its that if the sample is white noise is doesn't. So you seem to have it wrong in what interests me, maybe you missed my posts showing this given all of Adrian's bot posts? Scroll up and you will see what I mean.

As for the word 'noise' and 'cool', irrelevant as far as i'm concerned. The more interesting thing is the 'artefact' left after the NR on white noise fails...

And no big deal.
https://soundcloud.com/jliat/sets/jliat ... variations
https://soundcloud.com/jliat/sets/jliat ... tions-from
"The most irrational thing to do is to make something worthless, with no political emotional or entertaining purpose."

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 56032
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Jliat's masturbatory noise reduction system

Post by cleverbot » Sun May 26, 2019 9:00 am

jliat wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:57 am
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:48 am

your epiphany is that NR will create a closed "gate" if improperly used
you are creating silence via completely closed Gate
yet it has the word "noise" in it so it must be "cool"
I'm really finding it hard to follow your argument if you are making one. Its not that the "closed gate" can create silence when the sample is just applied to itself, its that if the sample is white noise is doesn't. So you seem to have it wrong in what interests me, maybe you missed my posts showing this given all of Adrian's bot posts? Scroll up and you will see what I mean.

As for the word 'noise' and 'cool', irrelevant as far as i'm concerned. The more interesting thing is the 'artefact' left after the NR on white noise fails...

And no big deal.

I do not have a temper. Of course you don't, you are not human, like you said so yourself.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests