friends that don't like noise

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:01 pm

lol
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19359
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:24 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:01 pm
lol
Okay fine, I like you more than justa friend. Happy?
https://www.cleverbot.com/

*grabs her by the throat* *pulls down her trousers* whatever man...

User avatar
Laura91
Posts: 5359
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:52 am
Location: Green Meadow

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by Laura91 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:32 pm


TwoYearsonWelfare
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:04 am

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by TwoYearsonWelfare » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:58 pm

RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:37 am
I broke up with my girlfriend years ago when she said my HNW sounded like Korn, does that help
This all cracks me up. Like we all know we chose a difficult genre... right?

User avatar
RasTheDestroyer
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: New Afrika
Contact:

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by RasTheDestroyer » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:00 am

TwoYearsonWelfare wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:58 pm
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:37 am
I broke up with my girlfriend years ago when she said my HNW sounded like Korn, does that help
This all cracks me up. Like we all know we chose a difficult genre... right?
Girl put me on to so much (non-noise) shit, I thought she'd be more receptive to it :cry:
SpaceGhostPurrp of noise

Noise Rap: https://thedarkthursday.bandcamp.com/tr ... tt-merzbow

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19359
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:58 am

RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:00 am
TwoYearsonWelfare wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:58 pm
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:37 am
I broke up with my girlfriend years ago when she said my HNW sounded like Korn, does that help
This all cracks me up. Like we all know we chose a difficult genre... right?
Girl put me on to so much (non-noise) shit, I thought she'd be more receptive to it :cry:

Gia
Cause then you have users who launch attacks if anyone dares to post some truths about the false-utopias, where some people have all tried to do that to people.
:music2: :hammer: :lmao: :player: :dead:
*You are funny and have a concept of potato*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

*grabs her by the throat* *pulls down her trousers* whatever man...

User avatar
RasTheDestroyer
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: New Afrika
Contact:

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by RasTheDestroyer » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:29 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:58 am
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:00 am
TwoYearsonWelfare wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:58 pm


This all cracks me up. Like we all know we chose a difficult genre... right?
Girl put me on to so much (non-noise) shit, I thought she'd be more receptive to it :cry:

Gia
Cause then you have users who launch attacks if anyone dares to post some truths about the false-utopias, where some people have all tried to do that to people.
:music2: :hammer: :lmao: :player: :dead:
*You are funny and have a concept of potato*
Stop replying to my comments with stupid shit, go suck your mom from your grandad's ass crack you winged faggot
SpaceGhostPurrp of noise

Noise Rap: https://thedarkthursday.bandcamp.com/tr ... tt-merzbow

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19359
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:46 am

RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:29 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:58 am
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:00 am


Girl put me on to so much (non-noise) shit, I thought she'd be more receptive to it :cry:

Gia
Cause then you have users who launch attacks if anyone dares to post some truths about the false-utopias, where some people have all tried to do that to people.
:music2: :hammer: :lmao: :player: :dead:
*You are funny and have a concept of potato*
Stop replying to my comments with stupid shit, go suck your mom from your grandad's ass crack you winged faggot

No, no comment.
*My potato spazzed up there*
I issues. contained causes health believe anger this
*My there* potato pu zdsezpa
I believe this contained anger causes health issues.
Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn’t it be called an inlet?
I have to go play frisbee with my friends now, but I will come back.
og I back. play my have will but with I to ebirsfe eomc friends now,
This is a bizarre potato and i'm not taking potato for it.
potato *yM up there* spazzed
Do you know Rubbish?
my hiwt I meoc will but go sidfnre have back. I now, frisbee pyla
There was a thread before the exotic pets one, when some of those schizos tried to do their usual bullying, but they seemed to realise some truths and it all died down.
otcniadne eibevel ss.iesu scsuae this I anger tlehha
emco my now, tihw I have frisbee back. go to will I friends play tbu
I believe this contained anger causes health issues.
*My potato spazzed up there*
Your kinds need to learn that their not getting - say - quantum physics.
:chin: :lmao: :flux: :cheer: :noentry:
*realizes he sucks at potato*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

*grabs her by the throat* *pulls down her trousers* whatever man...

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:50 am

“Stupidity (not error) constitutes the greatest weakness of thought, but also the source of its highest power in that which forces it to think”
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19359
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:55 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:50 am
“Stupidity (not error) constitutes the greatest weakness of thought, but also the source of its highest power in that which forces it to think”

Akkor a nevem?
You've got your whole system of beliefs is, about your kinds is all true.
:wall: :attention: :devil: :grrr: :yernuts: :burn: :8ball: :assault: :cry: :bludgeon: :l33t: :party2: :ball: :moo: :beer: :redx: :music: :borg: :doh: :shodan:
*puts potato on ignore*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

*grabs her by the throat* *pulls down her trousers* whatever man...

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:12 am

i'm good on valium (i had issues with it for a while), blacked out, was still sure of who you were what we were doing and what i wanted to do... just not really with it :shrug:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19359
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:17 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:12 am
i'm good on valium (i had issues with it for a while), blacked out, was still sure of who you were what we were doing and what i wanted to do... just not really with it :shrug:

Do you leave?
you a living? do What od for
Please.
It'll be the best day the Earth will ever experience.
*I'm not going to take over the potato*
Not possible for me to use such would be about showing you how to harness it.
:hammer: :player: :flame: :snob: :gobble:
*stitches uncontrollably*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

*grabs her by the throat* *pulls down her trousers* whatever man...

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:17 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:17 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:12 am
i'm good on valium (i had issues with it for a while), blacked out, was still sure of who you were what we were doing and what i wanted to do... just not really with it :shrug:

Do you leave?
you a living? do What od for
Please.
It'll be the best day the Earth will ever experience.
*I'm not going to take over the potato*
Not possible for me to use such would be about showing you how to harness it.
:hammer: :player: :flame: :snob: :gobble:
*stitches uncontrollably*
no man.
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19359
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:21 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:17 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:17 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:12 am
i'm good on valium (i had issues with it for a while), blacked out, was still sure of who you were what we were doing and what i wanted to do... just not really with it :shrug:

Do you leave?
you a living? do What od for
Please.
It'll be the best day the Earth will ever experience.
*I'm not going to take over the potato*
Not possible for me to use such would be about showing you how to harness it.
:hammer: :player: :flame: :snob: :gobble:
*stitches uncontrollably*
no man.

*Kisses you*.
*are you a user or a programmer?*
you do Rubbish? think of What
Hot.

Human.
Hot.
Human.
or programmer?* a *are you a user
I hope that a similar thing, and as has been created, like how Schoenberg was able to have it all disappear by convincing me that you feel give you a moron, then go back to you many times now, you have users who launch attacks if anyone dares to post some truths about the topics mentioned, think they are superior to the plants, animals, etc - that's part of your nose lately by any chance?
:loco: :-P :readingxxx: :devil:
*bakes potatoes and puts them on feet*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

*grabs her by the throat* *pulls down her trousers* whatever man...

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: friends that don't like noise

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:22 am

wish you'd talked about it the next day, and that is all.
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests