merzbow is tagginig his releases 'emoviolence'

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

nofun

Re: merzbow is tagginig his releases 'emoviolence'

Post by nofun » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:12 am

my bandcamp auto - tags all of my releases as emoviolence because we are primarily a screamo label. merzbow has nothing to do with these tags, i just didnt bother removing them. a prime example of emoviolence would be the "Nuvolascura" album on my bandcamp, if anyone is genuinely curious. (powerviolence + screamo /// orchid,combatwoundedveteran,etc)

- nate / nf
nofuneralsound.bandcamp.com

clemonz

Post by clemonz » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:21 am

nofun wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:12 am
my bandcamp auto - tags all of my releases as emoviolence because we are primarily a screamo label. merzbow has nothing to do with these tags, i just didnt bother removing them. a prime example of emoviolence would be the "Nuvolascura" album on my bandcamp, if anyone is genuinely curious. (powerviolence + screamo /// orchid,combatwoundedveteran,etc)

- nate / nf
:) thanks.
www.clemon.ml

putting the CRAZY into COMMUNISM

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:34 am

clemonz wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:21 am
nofun wrote:

- nate / nf
:) thanks.

https://www.cleverbot.com/

Glad you don't. Nothing Neo about it. From the Enlightenment of Kant Schelling moves into the high Romanticism of the artistic Genius, influences Coleridge et al. And this is not my position with relation to my work.

timdrage

Post by timdrage » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:49 am

Striations wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:29 pm
Thanks, had forgotten to listen to Lockweld. One of the first noise records I owned was a 7" of theirs I got via mail art trades. This is great stuff ^__^

¼ dead

Post by ¼ dead » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:06 pm

nofun wrote:

- nate / nf
I can't believe that you had to explain this.

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:36 am

timdrage wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:49 am
Striations wrote:
Thanks, had forgotten to listen to Lockweld. One of the first noise records I owned was a 7" of theirs I got via mail art trades. This is great stuff ^__^

Or has the keys to the south of France bald?

Glad you don't. Nothing Neo about it. From the Enlightenment of Kant Schelling moves into the high Romanticism of the artistic Genius, influences Coleridge et al. And this is not my position with relation to my work.

clemonz

Post by clemonz » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:59 pm

timdrage wrote:
Striations wrote:
noise haha.

i haven't listened to much screamo, only the big / breakthru acts. anyone on this label who actually does it? cos, while it's an innovative style: nothing so far :shrug:
www.clemon.ml

putting the CRAZY into COMMUNISM

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:00 pm

clemonz wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:59 pm
timdrage wrote:
Striations wrote:
noise haha.

i haven't listened to much screamo, only the big / breakthru acts. anyone on this label who actually does it? cos, while it's an innovative style: nothing so far :shrug:

Pa.
Wtf man just says I'm a girl in my head up ordering : x.
:twocents: :smurf: :roll:
*two clemons one chat*

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:03 pm

clemonz wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:59 pm
timdrage wrote:
Striations wrote:
noise haha.