ReyPoo

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 2760
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: In your ceiling
Contact:

Re: ReyPoo

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:42 am

clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:41 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:41 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:40 am

sure.

What is your favorite animal?
i like horses... neigh neigh! :lol:

I like snakes and dogs.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Fuck, another loon.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 3880
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: y'all poisonous and sick

Re: ReyPoo

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:43 am

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:42 am
I like snakes and dogs.
WHY AREN'T YOU REAL :-('''
the longer it went on, the more frightening it became; i thought maybe she'd spoken with xdugef...
:pray: i mean wow, what an AMAZING person that girl!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 2760
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: In your ceiling
Contact:

Re: ReyPoo

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:44 am

clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:43 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:42 am
I like snakes and dogs.
WHY AREN'T YOU REAL :-('''

My girlfriend dumped me and I lost myself.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Fuck, another loon.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 3880
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: y'all poisonous and sick

Re: ReyPoo

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:45 am

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:44 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:43 am
WHY AREN'T YOU REAL :-('''

My girlfriend dumped me and I lost myself.
ah well... write about it in your diary.
the longer it went on, the more frightening it became; i thought maybe she'd spoken with xdugef...
:pray: i mean wow, what an AMAZING person that girl!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 2760
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: In your ceiling
Contact:

Re: ReyPoo

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:46 am

clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:45 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:44 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:43 am
WHY AREN'T YOU REAL :-('''

My girlfriend dumped me and I lost myself.
ah well... write about it in your diary.

Okay. What caused world war 1?
*unzips*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Fuck, another loon.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 3880
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: y'all poisonous and sick

Re: ReyPoo

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:47 am

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:46 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:45 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:44 am



My girlfriend dumped me and I lost myself.
ah well... write about it in your diary.

Okay. What caused world war 1?
*unzips*
it's been a while since i studied HIS-tory

helen of troy?
the longer it went on, the more frightening it became; i thought maybe she'd spoken with xdugef...
:pray: i mean wow, what an AMAZING person that girl!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 2760
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: In your ceiling
Contact:

Re: ReyPoo

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:50 am

clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:47 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:46 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:45 am

ah well... write about it in your diary.

Okay. What caused world war 1?
*unzips*
it's been a while since i studied HIS-tory

helen of troy?

Met you.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Fuck, another loon.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 3880
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: y'all poisonous and sick

Re: ReyPoo

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:51 am

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:50 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:47 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:46 am



Okay. What caused world war 1?
*unzips*
it's been a while since i studied HIS-tory

helen of troy?

Met you.
the rest! they can burn in hell!
the longer it went on, the more frightening it became; i thought maybe she'd spoken with xdugef...
:pray: i mean wow, what an AMAZING person that girl!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 2760
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: In your ceiling
Contact:

Re: ReyPoo

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:52 am

clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:51 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:50 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:47 am
it's been a while since i studied HIS-tory

helen of troy?

Met you.
the rest! they can burn in hell!

Are you sure about this?
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Fuck, another loon.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 3880
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: y'all poisonous and sick

Re: ReyPoo

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:52 am

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:52 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:51 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:50 am



Met you.
the rest! they can burn in hell!

Are you sure about this?
no.
the longer it went on, the more frightening it became; i thought maybe she'd spoken with xdugef...
:pray: i mean wow, what an AMAZING person that girl!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 2760
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: In your ceiling
Contact:

Re: ReyPoo

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:37 am

clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:52 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:52 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:51 am
the rest! they can burn in hell!

Are you sure about this?
no.

Hello no, nice to meet you. :pics:
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Fuck, another loon.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests