surrealist harsh noise

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

Post Reply
clemon
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am

surrealist harsh noise

Post by clemon » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:16 pm

it's here now
Image
When Zarathustra had said this the dying one did not reply further; but he moved his hand as if he sought the hand of Zarathustra in gratitude.
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:38 pm
Did you kill tronics with posts like this?
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:39 pm
no by asking bad questions about gear, iirc

User avatar
¼ dead
Posts: 1071
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Re: surrealist harsh noise

Post by ¼ dead » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:03 pm

Most "well-known" surrealists/absurdists seemed like hypocrites to me. Like a lot of disillusioned-but-spoiled brats acting out. Not that I think it diminishes their work. It only makes them shit individuals. I still like them as arteestes.

People with catastrophically-disorienting (that is relative) mental disorders are the only true (relative) surrealists/absurdists. Rational relative-insanity can't be feigned. It can be dissected and consumed and regurgitated and ejaculated upon, but nothing else. "We're" only tourists ("we're" is relative).

TL;DR: I don't know what you're saying when you say "surrealist harsh noise".

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 1896
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: surrealist harsh noise

Post by WhiteWarlock » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:31 pm

Image
Image
Image
Pataphysics

clemon
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am

Re: surrealist harsh noise

Post by clemon » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:11 am

¼ dead wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:03 pm
Most "well-known" surrealists/absurdists seemed like hypocrites to me. Like a lot of disillusioned-but-spoiled brats acting out. Not that I think it diminishes their work. It only makes them shit individuals. I still like them as arteestes.

People with catastrophically-disorienting (that is relative) mental disorders are the only true (relative) surrealists/absurdists. Rational relative-insanity can't be feigned. It can be dissected and consumed and regurgitated and ejaculated upon, but nothing else. "We're" only tourists ("we're" is relative).

TL;DR: I don't know what you're saying when you say "surrealist harsh noise".
i can relate!

i have met a very cool surrealist, tho quite old
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:38 pm
Did you kill tronics with posts like this?
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:39 pm
no by asking bad questions about gear, iirc

User avatar
timdrage
Posts: 5020
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:08 am
Contact:

Re: surrealist harsh noise

Post by timdrage » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:09 am

¼ dead wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:03 pm
TL;DR: I don't know what you're saying when you say "surrealist harsh noise".
OP was probably a reference to my new album which i described as such ?! :D i don't really know either tbh
https://cementimental.bandcamp.com/albu ... ecomes-all

clemon
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am

Re: surrealist harsh noise

Post by clemon » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:44 am

i don't really know either tbh
they said the same hah
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:38 pm
Did you kill tronics with posts like this?
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:39 pm
no by asking bad questions about gear, iirc

User avatar
Misomusist
Posts: 741
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Re: surrealist harsh noise

Post by Misomusist » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:15 pm

Harsh noise can't be surreal, it's an irritant.
I think trying to quantify music is one of the biggest wastes of time in the world, like discussing your favourite colour or deity or pizza topping. People should realise that and get on with their life.

Image

s.p.i.n.
Posts: 1467
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:58 am
Location: Left of Tampa
Contact:

Re: surrealist harsh noise

Post by s.p.i.n. » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:13 am

fuckin derp

clemon
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am

Re: surrealist harsh noise

Post by clemon » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:44 pm

Misomusist wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:15 pm
Harsh noise can't be surreal, it's an irritant.
surrealism is a means to unify the self
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:38 pm
Did you kill tronics with posts like this?
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:39 pm
no by asking bad questions about gear, iirc

User avatar
Misomusist
Posts: 741
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Re: surrealist harsh noise

Post by Misomusist » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:07 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:44 pm
Misomusist wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:15 pm
Harsh noise can't be surreal, it's an irritant.
surrealism is a means to unify the self
You're making my point?
I think trying to quantify music is one of the biggest wastes of time in the world, like discussing your favourite colour or deity or pizza topping. People should realise that and get on with their life.

Image

clemon
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am

Re: surrealist harsh noise

Post by clemon » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:08 pm

Misomusist wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:07 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:44 pm
Misomusist wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:15 pm
Harsh noise can't be surreal, it's an irritant.
surrealism is a means to unify the self
You're making my point?
no. i hate you
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:38 pm
Did you kill tronics with posts like this?
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:39 pm
no by asking bad questions about gear, iirc

User avatar
Misomusist
Posts: 741
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Re: surrealist harsh noise

Post by Misomusist » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:22 am

clemon wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:08 pm
Misomusist wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:07 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:44 pm
surrealism is a means to unify the self
You're making my point?
no. i hate you
Please respond again, and make your 200th post :mrgreen:
I think trying to quantify music is one of the biggest wastes of time in the world, like discussing your favourite colour or deity or pizza topping. People should realise that and get on with their life.

Image

clemon
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am

Re: surrealist harsh noise

Post by clemon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:27 pm

:lmao:
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:38 pm
Did you kill tronics with posts like this?
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:39 pm
no by asking bad questions about gear, iirc

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 1896
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: surrealist harsh noise

Post by WhiteWarlock » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:53 pm

Does your brain work?
from observations of your posting habits
all indications are...
not really
whatever
as you were
have fun
busy......................................................................................................................................................................................

clemon
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am

Re: surrealist harsh noise

Post by clemon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:07 pm

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:53 pm
Does your brain work?
from observations of your posting habits
all indications are...
not really
whatever
as you were
have fun
busy......................................................................................................................................................................................
do you want to fighting post?
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:38 pm
Did you kill tronics with posts like this?
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:39 pm
no by asking bad questions about gear, iirc

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests