Ebay: A cute little thing I built.

eBay, want list, sales lists, etc...

Moderator: xome

MKULTRA

Re: Ebay: A cute little thing I built.

Post by MKULTRA » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:09 am

Last edited by MKULTRA on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:12 am

Enclosure is probably filled with cedar chips :lol:

fire

Post by fire » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:15 pm

amishrobots wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:45 am
I went to Wal-Mart
MKULTRA wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:09 am
if you would take the time to listen or read.
:chin:
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

amishrobots

Post by amishrobots » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:28 am

MKULTRA wrote:
Seller does not accept returns.

WHAT? of course I accept returns! Fucking hell.

okay, fixed.

I should mention that on one occasion, I took back a pedal of mine that failed from someone who did not even buy it from me. I rebuilt the thing as an even better machine and sent it to him no charge. I am not a master craftsman, but I stand by my shit. If I sell something that I made, and it fails on it's own; (i.e. you didn't obviously hit it with a sledge hammer in the shower while applying 62 volts to it, ) I will take it back, and send you something that works. If ANY of you have an amishrobots pedal that has stopped working, let me know now; I will either repair or replace that motherfucker, and send it back to you.

in fact, fuck you ; I'ma make a one time today (because I'm drunk and just had a rough night in the ER) if you have ANY pedal, that is broken, even one I did not make, send that fucker to me, I'll send you something I made, for free. Consider this my "Fuck You" offer. Just to be clear, I will give ONE amishrobots pedal to whoever responds to this offer first. just PM me, and I'll give you my mailing addy, send me a broken pedal (plz don't be a total dick about what you send; it should at least have its guts inside it still, and not be smashed to bits or something) but yeah, send me some pedal you have that has stopped wroking, and I will straight up send you an amishrobots pedal, (not the Heart of Drone) no charge, no questions asked, but ONE requirement: you have to post a video review of it here. And when I say "you have to post a review of it" I do not care if that review is negative or positive; just post your honest fucking review of whatever I sent you, okay? dick? In fact, fuck it, I'll do this TWICE. One for whoever responds first, and one for mkultra, just because he's talking shit. If mkultra is the first to respond, then I will accept whoever the first person that responds after him. (but not Laura, because I've already sent her free shit, and we all know that she's gonna say nice shit regardless what I send her) ( I mean, Laura's my homie, c'mon) Any of you fuckers want to trade some broken shit for an amishrobots pedal, right now is the time, yo. No guarantees here about how long it will take me, to actually build and ship your pedal, but I will do my best to at least get it to you before my next live show.

and as for gutshots, yeah, I'll take some pics, and get them posted in the next couple days, not right now, bc I'm trying to go t o bed right after I post this.

All that being said; as for "Heart of Drone" honestly, this one is kind of a sloppy build, just some shit I threw together, and if you offer $35 + shipping (cause I don't know where you live!) I'll probably take it. If you offer $30 OUTSIDE of ebay, I might take it. (let me sober up and think about it) I mean, this thing is built on a piece of scrap metal and mounted in a card board candy box; it looks kinda neat, and it sounds cool, but I certainly don't expect that cardboard to last forever, and neither should you. Its just a little neat project that I thought would be cool. Buy it or don't. Fuck you.

I don't care if you talk shit about me, but you should understand that I*m not here to rip you off. I can't make a living off the very few pedals I build, they are mostly a labour of love, to see what kind of cool shit I can make. When I spend X amt of hours building something, I have to charge X amt of money to justify that hobby. If what I built tuns out to be shit, then I want to know, so I can improve. I don't want anyone thinking I'm trying to make a fast buck selling snake oil and bullshit. I'm making art here, and if I could make a living on it, that would be great. But to me the art is more important than living. And truth is more important than profit.

Truth is more important to me than profit. I would rather hear complaints than endure your angry silence. Your complaints are the compass, which guide me to improvement, refinement. Your silence leaves me adrift in the unknown waters of ignorance.

So I'm gonna build soimething, for someone, and of course I want to make it cool. Because I want to impress someone enough that they will sing my praises here on noiseguide. It would be easy to throw together a simple Feedback Looper, but surely I can do a bit better than that? Frankly I have been lazy lately, so maybe this is just my way of challenging myself to explore the boundaries of sound.

I guess we'll just see what I come up with... maybe it will be shit, who knows?

fire

Post by fire » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:12 pm

amishrobots wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:28 am
snake oil
god damned racist
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

amishrobots

Post by amishrobots » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:18 am

fire wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:12 pm
amishrobots wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:28 am
snake oil
god damned racist
Yeah, I can see how you would think that, but I did not actually intend to make all my letters that big. Apparently I lost the closing tag when I cuntpasted that bit about the returns.

amishrobots

Post by amishrobots » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:19 am

MKULTRA wrote:
Seller does not accept rectums.

WHAT? of course I accept rectums! Fucking hell.

eljulio

Post by eljulio » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:19 pm

Neat!
Rebuilding Toyota Tacoma this summer. Haven't decided which truck bumper to get.