Hot peppers

Share food & beverage recipes with your noise pals.
Sleep Of Ages

Post by Sleep Of Ages » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:19 am

Claud601 wrote:
ZeroGravityFuneral wrote:Really...this post is old as hell and nobody mentions this

Image[/quotover rated
SLEEP OF AGES (Industrial, Harsh Noise, PE)
CARRION BLACK PIT (HNW)
EXU (Industrial)

ZeroGravityFuneral

Post by ZeroGravityFuneral » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:07 pm

Sleep Of Ages wrote:
Claud601 wrote:
ZeroGravityFuneral wrote:Really...this post is old as hell and nobody mentions this

Image[/quotover rated

:wall: :help: :question:

Fletcher

Re: Hot peppers

Post by Fletcher » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:26 am

This stuff is amazing

From the chilli jam man website:
*** VEGAN FRIENDLY AND GLUTEN FREE ***

The Second Ultra Jam in the Signature Series. Firstly I made a ginger version of Yorkshire Dragon which makes it hotter and sharper. Then I mixed in Sichuan Pepper Corns before pouring over a bed of Bhut Jolokia flakes and pods in the same way as The Podfather. About 25 seconds in the Sichuan will give you a numb tingly sensation on your tongue which will then amplify the massive heat of the Jam… be very careful, it’s got more than a bit of a kick! In fact, up here at Chilli Jam HQ, we call this one ‘Chuck Norris in a jar!’

Ingredients: Tomato, Sugar, Red Wine Vinegar, Garlic, Ginger, Chillies (Bhut Jolokia, Birds Eye) (6.7%), Balsamic Vinegar, Sichuan Peppers. Poured over Bhut Jolokia Flake and Pods, and whole Sichuan Peppers.

Hot-o-meter: Off the scale!
The "Podfather" is made thus
I start with a layer of Bhut Jolokia flake, select 3 very ripe dried Bhut Jolokia pods, pour over boiling Yorkshire Dragon Chilli Jam, and cap with another layer of Bhut Jolokia flake. This Jam will infuse and grow stronger in time and at some point, there are 3 whole Bhut Jolokia pods in there, re-hydrated in this seriously hot Chilli Jam!
Should probably link his website if anyone is interested: http://www.thechillijamman.com/

Not only are his sauces insanely hot, but they taste amazing too. A pile of cheese and crackers plus a selection of his sauces and I am set.

He also sells amazing spicy pork scratchings called Squealers.
www.snarerush.co.uk
An electronic music zine in occasional print format