catsup on hot dogs

Share food & beverage recipes with your noise pals.
FireAlarmPoet

Post by FireAlarmPoet » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:57 pm

How can I? Your post-modern sentiments leave absolutely no room for arguementation. Like, I could say Hitler will rise again in the form of a new jersey hotdog saleswoman, and while that'd be completely ludicrous, it's my opinion, and because there's no way to scientifically analyze it, this statement stands.

amishrobots

Post by amishrobots » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:22 pm

FireAlarmPoet wrote:htodogs, burgers, chicken nuggets...

For those of you who don't like ketchup on hotdogs, I must aks: do you like ketchup on anything? And if so, what?
catsoup is fine on hambourghers. Also, my mother makes har meatloaf with catsup on it. and jalapenos in it. castuop is for fries.

Hellbastard

Re: reply

Post by Hellbastard » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Laura91 wrote:Hot dogs are fucking disgusting no matter if anything is on it or not. *gags*
SAYS THE LESBIAN! ;)

amishrobots

Post by amishrobots » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:09 pm

Hellbastard wrote:
Laura91 wrote:Hot dogs are fucking disgusting no matter if anything is on it or not. *gags*
SAYS THE LESBIAN! ;)
Indeed!

me, i love the cock

Hellbastard

Post by Hellbastard » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:11 pm

Laura91 wrote:Ketchup (and 98% of all condiments) suck. The only good condiments are soy sauce and hot sauce. There can be no debate on this subject whatsoever and those who wish to debate me on this WILL lose!!
I use powdered curry as a kind of condiment... It's good on everything!

And Kikoman has this slightly sweet sushi soy sauce... hot damn! I don't use regular soy sauce anymore if I can help it... I love that stuff too much.

Siracha is good on 99.999999999% of foods, obviously.

Hellbastard

Post by Hellbastard » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:11 pm

amishrobots wrote:me, i love the cock
*bro-fist*

(you know what I'm talkin' about! ;) )

Jackie Kennedy

Post by Jackie Kennedy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:04 am

I only eat ketchup on hot dogs if theyre cold. If theyve been cooked or heated in any way, I prefer mustard. I want to absolutely SLAUGHTER anyone who puts that god awful demon-semen refered to as "mayonnaise" on it. Even its pansy, faggot cousin miracle whip is a no-no in my book. All that shit is awful.

ALSO, I hate when people put fucking ranch on their pizza. My dad started doing it since getting remarried and says its good, I DONT BELIEVE THAT SHIT FOR A MINUTE THOUGH. My girlfriend does it, and I tolerate it. You wont ever catch me putting any of that shit on any of my food though.

Except cold veggies, ranch and cold veggies are all right.
I still think Im just as good as Guilty Connector.

http://fakerr.bandcamp.com/

https://www.facebook.com/ffakerr

amishrobots

Post by amishrobots » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Jackie Kennedy wrote:I only eat ketchup on hot dogs if theyre cold. If theyve been cooked or heated in any way, I prefer mustard. I want to absolutely SLAUGHTER anyone who puts that god awful demon-semen refered to as "mayonnaise" on it. Even its pansy, faggot cousin miracle whip is a no-no in my book. All that shit is awful.

ALSO, I hate when people put fucking ranch on their pizza. My dad started doing it since getting remarried and says its good, I DONT BELIEVE THAT SHIT FOR A MINUTE THOUGH. My girlfriend does it, and I tolerate it. You wont ever catch me putting any of that shit on any of my food though.

yeah, ranch dressing seems to be like, the new ketchup or something. A mediocre condiment to put on fucking everything.

Jackie Kennedy

Post by Jackie Kennedy » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:51 pm

amishrobots wrote:
Jackie Kennedy wrote:I only eat ketchup on hot dogs if theyre cold. If theyve been cooked or heated in any way, I prefer mustard. I want to absolutely SLAUGHTER anyone who puts that god awful demon-semen refered to as "mayonnaise" on it. Even its pansy, faggot cousin miracle whip is a no-no in my book. All that shit is awful.

yeah, ranch dressing seems to be like, the new ketchup or something. A mediocre condiment to put on fucking everything.

EXACTLY. Personally, my favorite condiment to put on absolutely everything is BBQ sauce. BBQ on hot dogs, burgers, sandwiches, mac 'n cheese once or twice, broccoli and chicken, etc. It works for just about damn near everything.
I still think Im just as good as Guilty Connector.

http://fakerr.bandcamp.com/

https://www.facebook.com/ffakerr

Laura91

Post by Laura91 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Jackie Kennedy wrote:
amishrobots wrote:

EXACTLY. Personally, my favorite condiment to put on absolutely everything is BBQ sauce. BBQ on hot dogs, burgers, sandwiches, mac 'n cheese once or twice, broccoli and chicken, etc. It works for just about damn near everything.
Ranch dressing is vile, but ranch dressing on a PIZZA sounds absolutely horrid!! Why would anyone do that to a poor pizza???. I like BBQ sauce (didn't mention that in my other post) but it seems impossible to buy a quality BBQ sauce anymore. Every brand I buy is fucking watered down and that really pisses me off. I like thick BBQ sauce, DAMN IT!!

MrBook

Post by MrBook » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:28 am

America's Test Kitchen did a rundown on bottled barbecue sauce... I think Bull's Eye came out on top, and I remember it being pretty thick. I think KC Masterpiece is thick, too, and good. It's weirdly hard to find just barbecue sauce in most stores these days. You see a lot of thin "marinade" stuff, and for bottled real barbecue sauce, half the time you're stuck with some Kraft shit.
My name is Rufus, and that's the trufus.

anna rexia

Post by anna rexia » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:16 pm

mustard, no relish, chopped yellow onion

amishrobots

Post by amishrobots » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:16 am

ketchup does not belong on hot dogs, ever.

amishrobots

Post by amishrobots » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:20 am

MrBook wrote:America's Test Kitchen did a rundown on bottled barbecue sauce... I think Bull's Eye came out on top, and I remember it being pretty thick. I think KC Masterpiece is thick, too, and good. It's weirdly hard to find just barbecue sauce in most stores these days. You see a lot of thin "marinade" stuff, and for bottled real barbecue sauce, half the time you're stuck with some Kraft shit.
Rufus Teague's is the only bbq sauce you need. Laura can back me up on this

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:22 am

amishrobots wrote:ketchup does not belong on hot dogs, ever.
what about cedar chips?