junk food

Share food & beverage recipes with your noise pals.
fire

Post by fire » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:00 am

StanleyKubricksBreakfast wrote:quote wall
that was much better, stupid, thanks for at least trying

you must be off it

you seem pretty proud of your ignorance, to the point of being dis eased
do you think explaining myself to you will help your illness?
maybe you need to see a therapist

in any case, your unfortunate attitude is negatively affecting your health
your time would be better spent researching the topics you dont understand
instead of trying to troll me

i will never give you what you want
unless you come see me in person

pm for address
[17,963] days since last fuck given

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:53 am

StanleyKubricksBreakfast wrote: No because all you can do is post insults if someone calls you on your bullshit or post meaningless articles you think support your position.
Sez the anonymous account that only posts insults ever? :lol:

eljulio

Re: junk food

Post by eljulio » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:10 pm

I'm not sure if I'm going to believe that but I get angry when I am forced to share my food.

fire

Post by fire » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:30 pm

yeah, our dogs are like that too, jealously guarding their food, its a primal thing, fear of starvation, fear of loss

are you afraid of going hungry, or just a selfish asshole?
[17,963] days since last fuck given

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:17 pm

fire wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:30 pm
yeah, our dogs are like that too, jealously guarding their food, its a primal thing, fear of starvation, fear of loss

are you afraid of going hungry, or just a selfish asshole?
I had a buddy who after graduating hish school got a job at wendy's .. after half a year or so he had a couple of thousand and quit. I don't know what his expenses were at the time but he lived in a trailer park and it was dirt cheap plus he had a roommate. Anyway after several months he started to run out of money and started mooching off his friends and then he had gotten some cash and wanted to have a pig out at McDonald's .. I don't think the rest of us even wanted to eat but we couldn't help but to try to steal his fries and he was going insane guarding his food which was hilarious.

Then once he had finally run out of money he decided he was going to join the army which surely would have been a mistake. We talked him out of it but his stupid as fuck and even fatter trailer mate signed up and then tried to hide in the broom closet when the recruiter showed up to haul his ass to boot camp. I don't know what happened to him but I imagine it ended something like the first act of Full Metal Jacket and Pvt Fatbody.

My friend still lives in our hometown and last I heard was working on a road crew. He has facial paralysis from drunkenly falling off a college dorm porch where he was trying trying to serenade a coed.