junk food

Share food & beverage recipes with your noise pals.
xdugef

Post by xdugef » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:10 pm

FireAlarmPoet wrote:You're not trolling, fire, you're just starting shit without finishing it.
it's a turtle of a troll

FireAlarmPoet

Post by FireAlarmPoet » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:14 pm

This isn't the first time he's been on my case about being a priveleged (or as you put it, 'advantaged') white suburbanite... even though I don't actually live in the suburbs.

The dinosaur thing was an obvious joke--unless he was jsut really high, which considering his penchant for blowing glass pipes isn't a remote possibility--but he's not fooling me with this.

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:27 pm

FireAlarmPoet wrote:This isn't the first time he's been on my case about being a priveleged (or as you put it, 'advantaged') white suburbanite... even though I don't actually live in the suburbs.
As Louis CK would put it.. if you are a white male you are privileged .. so pot calling the kettle white in this case.

fire

Post by fire » Sat May 30, 2015 11:52 pm

FireAlarmPoet wrote:To make a long story short, I don't find pride in pretending I'm somehow better than you all for suffering or, conversely, indulging.
did your mom give you all your vaccinations on the same day?

having a stable home life, plenty of food to eat and toys to play with isnt keeping you happy... now you need us rabble to be quiet?

cable tv not enough?

for the record, i like my life... its yours im pissed off at
[17,963] days since last fuck given

fire

Post by fire » Sun May 31, 2015 12:02 am

FireAlarmPoet wrote:This isn't the first time he's been on my case about being a priveleged (or as you put it, 'advantaged') white suburbanite... even though I don't actually live in the suburbs.

The dinosaur thing was an obvious joke--unless he was jsut really high, which considering his penchant for blowing glass pipes isn't a remote possibility--but he's not fooling me with this.
oh, not the burbs, i forgot, they dont have lakeside dwelling in the burbs

how would you know if i was foolin on you? if i was fooling you, you wouldnt know, fool.

youve never met anyone like me

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Sun May 31, 2015 6:44 am

fire wrote:

oh, not the burbs, i forgot, they dont have lakeside dwelling in the burbs

how would you know if i was foolin on you? if i was fooling you, you wouldnt know, fool.

youve never met anyone like me
Does FAP even post here any more?

fire

Post by fire » Sun May 31, 2015 3:14 pm

well, it wouldnt surprise me if he didnt, what with you guys being mean to him all the time

fire

Post by fire » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:00 am

somedumbkid wrote:I just wanted to express how great I felt that day because of the rahter loose connection it had with the topic, but you assholes had to turn it into some class struggle bullshit, because you're all pissed off with your own lives.

Now THAT is why I'm unhappy.
i wonder if lakeside ever grew up, got some perspective, handed out any sandwhiches, or does he still just slack in front of 7-11?

i guess he never got it that i wasnt bagging on him, i was forging a powerful weapon of mass durrstruction, the ultimate irl troll, i bet he is like a wrecking ball to those around him.

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:10 am

fire wrote:
somedumbkid wrote:I just wanted to express how great I felt that day because of the rahter loose connection it had with the topic, but you assholes had to turn it into some class struggle bullshit, because you're all pissed off with your own lives.

Now THAT is why I'm unhappy.
i wonder if lakeside ever grew up, got some perspective, handed out any sandwhiches, or does he still just slack in front of 7-11?

i guess he never got it that i wasnt bagging on him, i was forging a powerful weapon of mass durrstruction, the ultimate irl troll, i bet he is like a wrecking ball to those around him.
Where was Fappy from anyway?

fire

Post by fire » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:15 pm

xdugef wrote:
FireAlarmPoet wrote:You're not trolling, fire, you're just starting shit without finishing it.
it's a turtle of a troll

wisconson, mayberry iirc

StanleyKubricksBreakfast

Post by StanleyKubricksBreakfast » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:21 pm

fire wrote:Do scientists see the world as objectively as they like to think?

Arguments have raged for years between those who regard science as an entirely objective discipline, and certain social scholars that believe science is subject to the same cognitive biases as every other human enterprise. At times, these debates have become less than polite.

In 1996, physicist Alan Sokal perpetrated an infamous academic hoax against a postmodernist journal called Social Text. Sokal submitted a paper for publication with the lavish title "Transgressing the Boundaries: Towards a Transformative Hermeneutics of Quantum Gravity." It was filled with the kind of popular academic jargon familiar to postmodernist scholars. To the delight of the publishers, the eminent physicist seemed to be embracing a socially constructed view of his discipline. They duly published.

A month later, Sokal announced that his paper was a fake - a stitched-together collection of nonsense to demonstrate the lack of intellectual rigour amongst postmodernists. The journal editors were furious, accusing Sokal of a lack of ethics. Many scientists were delighted. The affair became a major episode in what is now dubbed the 'Science Wars.'

amishrobots

Post by amishrobots » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:38 pm

Sleep Of Ages wrote:You perceive how much you sound like RJMyato now?

This routine got boring so long ago...
Actually he sounds like fire, which is much worse.

:P

fire

Post by fire » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:51 pm

StanleyKubricksBreakfast wrote:
fire wrote:Do scientists see the world as objectively as they like to think?

Arguments have raged for years between those who regard science as an entirely objective discipline, and certain social scholars that believe science is subject to the same cognitive biases as every other human enterprise. At times, these debates have become less than polite.

In 1996, physicist Alan Sokal perpetrated an infamous academic hoax against a postmodernist journal called Social Text. Sokal submitted a paper for publication with the lavish title "Transgressing the Boundaries: Towards a Transformative Hermeneutics of Quantum Gravity." It was filled with the kind of popular academic jargon familiar to postmodernist scholars. To the delight of the publishers, the eminent physicist seemed to be embracing a socially constructed view of his discipline. They duly published.

A month later, Sokal announced that his paper was a fake - a stitched-together collection of nonsense to demonstrate the lack of intellectual rigour amongst postmodernists. The journal editors were furious, accusing Sokal of a lack of ethics. Many scientists were delighted. The affair became a major episode in what is now dubbed the 'Science Wars.'
haha! i didnt get it before! now i see is joke, is funny cause you retard and no post well, thank!

fire

Post by fire » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:54 pm

amishrobots wrote:

yeah, myato is an amatuer, pretty sure i was a more detrimental influence on the fapster

and btw, you can gfy

StanleyKubricksBreakfast

Post by StanleyKubricksBreakfast » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:56 am

FireAlarmPoet wrote:Also, I thought you didn't believe in science? lol.
xdugef wrote:
fire wrote:
xdugef wrote:
fire wrote:People who eat processed junk food are angry, irritable, say scientists
so what's your excuse? :spin:
people who eat processed junk food
really? With so many things you could get your panties in a bunch over this is the rage inducing topic de jour?
fire wrote:
fire wrote:hexagonals cure cancer
Submit your research for peer review.
when i squat down over your face, open your mouth and ready yourself for my submission
Great example of how Fire finishes things. Like a petulant child.
fire wrote:the learned mind adopts a veil upon which rests the simplicity of life.
You certainly have not learned much. Your denial of science is testament to your ignorance and/or stupidity.

Did a shaman conceptualize leg braces?
Well did the shaman conceptualize and make leg braces?

Again no answer.

xdugef wrote:
The man had a full course of polio vaccinations, including three doses of weakened live virus at five, seven and 12 months old, followed by a booster when he was about seven.

He was later diagnosed with a condition that suppresses the immune system, affecting its ability to kill viruses in the gut.

His stool samples contained high levels of polio virus - the researchers estimated the man had been shedding live polio in his stools for as long as 28 years.
ergo all vaccines are bad and don't work at all.. :lol:
fire wrote:the idea is sound, the implementation is haphazard, the results are unsatisfactory.
And the last case of Smallpox occurred when?
And, predictably, the answer avoids the question in a vulgar manner.
fire wrote:probably about 48 hours after i bloodfucked your mommys mouth hole
StanleyKubricksBreakfast wrote:Well hippie the correct answer is October 1977.

fire wrote:most diseases can be dealt with through proper hygiene and proper diet.

fire wrote:yeah, turns out snake oil has medicinal properties

Please provide data to support your premise.
StanleyKubricksBreakfast wrote:Fire have you ever had any of these diseases?

Mumps
Measles
Rubella
Polio
Tetanus and diphtheria
Pertussis
No answer from Fire on that one.

fire wrote:
amishrobots wrote:

yeah, myato is an amatuer, pretty sure i was a more detrimental influence on the fapster

and btw, you can gfy
No because all you can do is post insults if someone calls you on your bullshit or post meaningless articles you think support your position.

Failing that you post gore photos.