vegan lentil/carrot cake

Share food & beverage recipes with your noise pals.
MGLUE

Post by MGLUE » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:37 pm

FireAlarmPoet wrote:I thought out of all people, at least a guy named MEAT GLUE would like meat :lol:
Oh. well, I've also used Face-Eating Jackson, and I have yet to ever eat anyone's face.

Yet.

spoiledpussy

Post by spoiledpussy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:24 am

FireAlarmPoet wrote:I suppose one could substitute soy milk for real milk, but really, what the fuck's the point?

See, this is what pisses me off about veganism, other than the air of pretentiousness it tends to lend itself to: the lengths vegans will go to in avoiding anythign that could've possibly come from an animal is absurd.

NEWSFLASH: ANIMALS ARE FUCKING EVERYWHERE; PLANTS ARE ALSO LIVING THINGS; YOU CAN'T WIN.

Why bake a cake if you can't use anythign that actually goes into making a cake? You might as well just have a plate of veggies if it bothers you that much.

You can substitue ad nauseum but it'll never the real thing: I learned that fact extremely quick when I unwittingly tried a boca burger some three odd years ago.

Next thing you know, vegans will refuse to eat bread becuase of the bacteria in yeast.

Veganism by its very nature seemingly denies the fundamental necessities of a healthy human diet then it's followers have the audacity to claim the alternatives are somehow healthier for you: what a load of horseshit.

Oh wait, they can't eat horseshit, can they?
aren't you the perfect spokesman for the meat and dairy industry....why is a vegan diet pretentous and a meat one not? I think you need to do some research on what constitutes a healthy diet. Yes animals are everywhere so are cockroaches and flies theres no rule that says if you see it you gotta eat it...really explain to me how being a vegan is so terrible? Why not be pissed about ICP fans or people who watch NFL? Is it cause youre from Wisconsin? huh cheesehead?
"morse code on mushrooms"

ablablablablabla

Post by ablablablablabla » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:10 am

i'm gonna ignore the idiot.

GO VEG!
"I dance very slowly. The entire thing takes several months, you don't really notice it"
- Bipolar Joe

MKULTRA

Post by MKULTRA » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:33 am

Last edited by MKULTRA on Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

zombra

Post by zombra » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:16 pm

FireAlarmPoet wrote: NEWSFLASH: ANIMALS ARE FUCKING EVERYWHERE; PLANTS ARE ALSO LIVING THINGS; YOU CAN'T WIN.
By the dreaded CTHULHU, this should be an album title :D
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent."

ephemeralnaut

channel?

Banananananoise

Post by Banananananoise » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:36 pm

awesome I love it

Banananananoise

Post by Banananananoise » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:36 pm

been making it years awesome good with noise people too

Misomusist

Post by Misomusist » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:04 pm

I looked hard at the thread, but how do you get lentis into a carrot cake?
I think trying to quantify music is one of the biggest wastes of time in the world, like discussing your favourite colour or deity or pizza topping. People should realise that and get on with their life.

Striations

Post by Striations » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:03 am

Misomusist

Post by Misomusist » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:01 pm

Is there a transcript?
I think trying to quantify music is one of the biggest wastes of time in the world, like discussing your favourite colour or deity or pizza topping. People should realise that and get on with their life.