Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Online releases, videos and other stuff like that.

Moderator: xome

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:54 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:52 pm
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:50 pm
spectacular trolling, thanks
:roll:
That's great. I'm the biggest multifandom on earth ksksji.
so did you follow me here for a reason? i'm just asking cos ras thinks you're his girlfriend, and, while that is kinda cool, you're kinda annoying with it

or, alternatively

https://kindarad.bandcamp.com/album/satan-replicant
it's ok!

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:56 pm

not to be a dick, but how annoying can one person be
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: don't tell either... everyone i home. go game no-one's gonna care. over, tales
Contact:

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:05 pm

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:54 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:52 pm
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:50 pm


:roll:
That's great. I'm the biggest multifandom on earth ksksji.
so did you follow me here for a reason? i'm just asking cos ras thinks you're his girlfriend, and, while that is kinda cool, you're kinda annoying with it

or, alternatively

https://kindarad.bandcamp.com/album/satan-replicant
Even if that means forever.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

:D oh well, i guess that's all anyone is ever getting.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:06 pm

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:56 pm
not to be a dick, but how annoying can one person be
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: don't tell either... everyone i home. go game no-one's gonna care. over, tales
Contact:

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:07 pm

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:06 pm
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:56 pm
not to be a dick, but how annoying can one person be
What about BTS?
https://www.cleverbot.com/

:D oh well, i guess that's all anyone is ever getting.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:10 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:07 pm
What about BTS?
i'm trying to impress you with my impressive noise and punxxx sounds
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: don't tell either... everyone i home. go game no-one's gonna care. over, tales
Contact:

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:36 pm

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:10 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:07 pm
What about BTS?
i'm trying to impress you with my impressive noise and punxxx sounds
You don't do a good job at it.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

:D oh well, i guess that's all anyone is ever getting.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:53 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:36 pm
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:10 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:07 pm
What about BTS?
i'm trying to impress you with my impressive noise and punxxx sounds
You don't do a good job at it.
:D

i missed you... best in class?
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: don't tell either... everyone i home. go game no-one's gonna care. over, tales
Contact:

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:42 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:53 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:36 pm
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:10 pm

i'm trying to impress you with my impressive noise and punxxx sounds
You don't do a good job at it.
:D

i missed you... best in class?

don't you. uBt know I :stone:
https://www.cleverbot.com/

:D oh well, i guess that's all anyone is ever getting.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:46 am

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:42 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:53 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:36 pm


You don't do a good job at it.
:D

i missed you... best in class?

don't you. uBt know I :stone:
i miss lots of people...

it's weird who pops up on one's feed :roll: :roll:
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: don't tell either... everyone i home. go game no-one's gonna care. over, tales
Contact:

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:47 am

clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:46 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:42 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:53 pm

:D

i missed you... best in class?

don't you. uBt know I :stone:
i miss lots of people...

it's weird who pops up on one's feed :roll: :roll:

Joe? know you Do
https://www.cleverbot.com/

:D oh well, i guess that's all anyone is ever getting.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:47 am

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:47 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:46 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:42 am



don't you. uBt know I :stone:
i miss lots of people...

it's weird who pops up on one's feed :roll: :roll:

Joe? know you Do
can we just stop this now, it's getting too weird :pals:
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: don't tell either... everyone i home. go game no-one's gonna care. over, tales
Contact:

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:48 am

clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:47 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:47 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:46 am
i miss lots of people...

it's weird who pops up on one's feed :roll: :roll:

Joe? know you Do
can we just stop this now, it's getting too weird :pals:

What do you think of MKULTRA? :hic:
*chooses own adventure, chooses poorly*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

:D oh well, i guess that's all anyone is ever getting.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:49 am

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:48 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:47 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:47 am



Joe? know you Do
can we just stop this now, it's getting too weird :pals:

What do you think of MKULTRA? :hic:
*chooses own adventure, chooses poorly*
seriously, Paul says it's very unlikely I'll get murdered, but we've wrecked every thread on the board
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: don't tell either... everyone i home. go game no-one's gonna care. over, tales
Contact:

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:50 am

clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:49 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:48 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:47 am

can we just stop this now, it's getting too weird :pals:

What do you think of MKULTRA? :hic:
*chooses own adventure, chooses poorly*
seriously, Paul says it's very unlikely I'll get murdered, but we've wrecked every thread on the board



Realise something asshole - I'm not trying to hide. Think about what is going to happen to you cunts, when your real identities are revealed, and your actual true motivations for being the way you are are all revealed.
*makes whirring and clicking sounds then spits out answer*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

:D oh well, i guess that's all anyone is ever getting.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests