amishwhat? amishwho?

Online releases, videos and other stuff like that.

Moderator: xome

amishrobots

Post by amishrobots » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:30 pm

I think Blood Muffin has a gig here in Cincy during November (Noise-vember?) I'm supposed to be their lead singer or something.

When is your big noise?

s.p.i.n. wrote:
amishrobots wrote:oh wow.

holy shit, I'm famous!
We're having a big noise fest in November... we're right down the road from you.
[/img]

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:00 pm

s.p.i.n. wrote:Oh yeah, just a word of advice..

oh man that show I was supposed to in Orlando that got busted.. whoo boy!

s.p.i.n.

Post by s.p.i.n. » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:44 am

amishrobots wrote: When is your big noise?
November 11

s.p.i.n.

Post by s.p.i.n. » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:46 am

xdugef wrote:oh man that show I was supposed to in Orlando that got busted.. whoo boy!
what and when was this?

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:14 pm

s.p.i.n. wrote:
xdugef wrote:oh man that show I was supposed to in Orlando that got busted.. whoo boy!
what and when was this?
I forget what year.. maybe 2008/9 it was a pre INC show.. as I was driving to the venue I got a call from the guy who organized it saying he could not make it to the gig because of work.

The show was at this artsy coffee house.. there were two stages .. as the night progressed more bands showed up claiming to be on the bill who weren't as far as I knew.. oh there was also that noise bus in the parking lot and people were doing sets in it..

During one of the sets this idiot jumped up and grabbed onto a beam left over from a partial drop ceiling and it just came loose and fell on top of a bunch of people who were trying to eat.

Eventually the police showed up because of a noise complaint.. they were standing in the parking lot telling people to leave and then I saw some dude break a chair over this other guy in front of the cafe's cashier .. have no idea why.. couldn't believe the police didn't notice this but I guess there was just so much mayhem that they couldn't hear it and they just happened to not be looking in that direction the moment it happened because it was in full view of the parking lot.

At that point I decided to pack up my gear and get the fuck out.. supposedly a bunch of people got on the noise bus and drove around doing sets.