Updated* all of my bandcamp uploads are now free

Online releases, videos and other stuff like that.

Moderator: xome

RazorbladeDigestion100000

Updated* all of my bandcamp uploads are now free

Post by RazorbladeDigestion100000 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:48 pm

https://bottomless.bandcamp.com/

Please lemme know what you think of it and/or things that I could do to maybe better myself and my technique.
Last edited by RazorbladeDigestion100000 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

s.p.i.n.

Post by s.p.i.n. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:03 am

fire

Re: FIRST NOISE EP BY ME UP FOR LISTENING/PURCHASE

Post by fire » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:45 am

RazorbladeDigestion100000 wrote:I have been listening to noise since I was about 14 or 15 and Ive finally decided to release my noise project at 17! ...

Please lemme know what you think ... currently producing all sounds thru FL ... lol.
yeah, this is a bad idea, mkay, everyone?, go ahead and post up, give your speech and let er go

you already told us what to think, "inexperienced FL barf", cmon, you already know that, amirite

i try not to take a shit on everybody, but i think todays youth need a few more ball kickings than they are getting, and you are fucking asking for it, so there

pro tip: you want to get in the game, listen to way more noise, then listen to all of the music, get some pedals and a mixer, embarass yourself publicly if you can, this post is a good start, but noise takes all of your energy, it is a cult of you, drink the kool aid

so hopefully you actually are out looking for a job, work is good for you
[17,963] days since last fuck given

xdugef

Re: FIRST NOISE EP BY ME UP FOR LISTENING/PURCHASE

Post by xdugef » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:11 am

fire wrote: you already told us what to think, "inexperienced FL barf", cmon, you already know that, amirite
c'mon he labeled a track "Live audio from my bedroom" so this is either genius meta noise or unironic noob noise or both.. can't tell don't really care... as far as the noise it's not bad.

I'm not sure why it is but there does seem to be alot of first time noise posters posting their noise here.. probably because they haven't figured out yet that noise is hopeless.

fire

Post by fire » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:33 am

not like op will ever be back, but im not harping on 'bad noise' as much as the aspect of thinking its worth $$$ even though he(i ass u me) admits he is young and just starting out and if he has learned anything about noise he would know there is lots of interesting stuff to listen to for free and if you want to be anyone you need to do plenty of live performing, probably unpaid, in fact, you pay to get there and back, and beyond that there isnt much in it except your sense of self satisfaction

so, sorry op if i hurt your feelers, keep reaching for the stars
[17,963] days since last fuck given

¼ dead

Post by ¼ dead » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:55 am

Adult Swim is promoting a free noise compilation now, which is surreal to say the least. Anyway, I suppose the influx of new artists asking for critiques of their digital releases is just part of another new wave of "noise is cool again" and "I might actually have a future in this!" people coming out of the woodwork. HN and HNW have been "hip", or perhaps "ironically hip" (I don't know what the difference is for these people), with the post-Internet, tumblr-post-as-existential-statement crowd for 2-3 years now, too, from what I've observed.

For what it's worth, this isn't a criticism of the OP. I haven't even listened to the upload yet, though I plan to. I'm just saying, noise seems to be in the charts again. People's love affair with the American Dream seems to convince them that anyone can be the next big success. They won't be, but if they do something for the love of doing it, and keep their expectations low, and don't anticipate being able to coast through life on a Liberal Arts degree, there's no harm in dreaming.

EDIT: That "live audio" track sounded good to me. The EP kind of went in one ear and out the other.

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:36 am

FYI I make more money selling tshirts than noise.. also gear.. make and sell gear and tshirts if you want to make money