New Noise project to be critics upon

Online releases, videos and other stuff like that.

Moderator: xome

Juboo

New Noise project to be critics upon

Post by Juboo » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:13 am

just make this one. i'm pretty proud of it but i need some reviews from the peoples with the same mind as me. its hard to find people who actually into noise so please give a comment on this. any idea, input or critics would be a great help. i'm pretty new on this kind of shit..

https://soundcloud.com/juboo-la-awok-ni ... revelation

anyway is there any community or platform where Noise enthusiast can come together and share their idea or project apart from this web. like an official site for Noise or facebook page at least. i'd search through the internet and this is the only web that provided a place for noise enthusiast to speak..

anyway, i'm from Malaysia and thanks for spending the time to read this :D ...

fire

Post by fire » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:51 am

greetings,

time, as a currency, would be best left unspent, or rather, give it away

indeed, you have made noise. i saw it on soundcloud and then played it, i heard noise, therefore, i know it exists.

very little advice is relevant in noise. if you need some inspiration, go to the GEAR section, find one with like 5 pages or more, profit.

i have seen a few malayans here over the years, none come to mind right away, and as for a noise community online, there is little, probably facebook groups are a good bet, i wouldnt know about that cunt bitch

as for forums, there are at least a couple others:

http://www.maniacsonly.com/forum/

http://www.special-interests.net/forum/
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

Juboo

Post by Juboo » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:06 am

fd
Last edited by Juboo on Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Juboo

Post by Juboo » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:18 am

fire wrote:greetings,

time, as a currency, would be best left unspent, or rather, give it away
]
thanks. for the feedback. never thought people would reply as fast as this. yup, there's a small community of Noise music in this part of region but they're not really known to many and i myself is just some new-wannabe in this specific genres. so i thought maybe it best for me to get a feedback through online community first before going to them.
i want to push this genres in a new spectrum but with each researching i'd found out that nothing that i'd done is original (there'll always someone else that had done it before me- mad shit!). as of for now i try to push it into a more philosophical way but at first i need to learn a way to create a noise music first before putting a philosophical twist into it. planning to produce a cd with a booklet in it which is in a way kinda combining literature and audio into one forms that compliment each other. i know this will defeat the purposed of noise (which is absurdity) by putting a meaning in Noise but i see this as a way to push Noise potential. it is still a work of progress and i may quit in the end but i hope one day i'll actually succeed in doing it(like i said-it's hard to be original -i'd a plan for this thing and last week i'd found out that there's a name for it which is Lowercase. it sucks to being born too late).
i dont know why i'm rambling about this. maybe i'm just too happy to finally being able to talk to some noise enthusiast right now Very Happy

anyway, thanks for this feedback..

fire

Post by fire » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:48 am

i know this will defeat the purposed of noise (which is absurdity) by putting a meaning in Noise
words and meanings are the understanding of the ego-centric need to communicate emotional impulses, or colors, into a space and time closet purple monkey dinosaur.

absurdity =intelligence

chaos =order

dr pepper=crap

and i may quit in the end
that is the place to quit.
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

Juboo

Post by Juboo » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:47 am

fire wrote: absurdity =intelligence
chaos =order
dr pepper=crap
that is the place to quit.