............

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: ............

Post by fire » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:41 am

jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:09 am
fire wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:37 pm

...and you suck at it.

Who cares? ...
uh, obviously you do, or you wouldnt reply, derp
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2548
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ............

Post by jliat » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:52 am

fire wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:41 am
jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:09 am
fire wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:37 pm

...and you suck at it.

Who cares? ...
uh, obviously you do, or you wouldnt reply, derp
So you care - you replied - your criteria not mine. Yet you don't give a fuck and never have... Your sig not mine.... derp indeed - whatever that means?

Ah - it means 'being stupid online' - like saying one thing then directly its opposite?

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: ............

Post by fire » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:11 am

jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:52 am
So you care - you replied - your criteria not mine. Yet you don't give a fuck and never have... Your sig not mine.... derp indeed - whatever that means?

Ah - it means 'being stupid online' - like saying one thing then directly its opposite?
sorry this whole internet thing isnt working out for you .

-Everybody
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2548
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ............

Post by jliat » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:27 am

fire wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:11 am

sorry this whole internet thing isnt working out for you .

-Everybody
Image

Hmmm - could be better.... :chin:

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: ............

Post by fire » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:11 am

jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:27 am
[popularity = success]
lol
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2548
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ............

Post by jliat » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:49 am

fire wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:11 am
jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:27 am
[popularity = success]
lol
Image

Obviously not! LOL.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2548
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ............

Post by jliat » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:04 am

fire wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:11 am
jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:27 am
[popularity = success]
lol
Image

:lmao:

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: ............

Post by fire » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:24 am

jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:04 am
fire wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:11 am
jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:27 am
[popularity = success]
lol
Image

:lmao:
oh shit, watch out, the j-bot trying to be clever

too bad you arent sure what your point is
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2548
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ............

Post by jliat » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:52 am

So i have to spell it out for you.

You said the internet thing wasnt working out for me.

I posted a Google screen showing a reasonable but not fantastic evidence that one could think it might be...

So then you faked my post by saying i thought success = popularity, of course i said no such thing..

So then i showed that if what you said is true - it goes for the stupid suspicious observers thing you seem to follow.

My point - you contradict yourself. Most of the time. I think you think this is OK? But it means you aren't saying actually anything.

It began this time by you saying posting shows one is concerned - and that was from you who claims not to give a fuck.

OK. Is that clear?

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: ............

Post by fire » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:09 am

jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:52 am
So i have to spell it out for you.

You said the internet thing wasnt working out for me.

I posted a Google screen showing a reasonable but not fantastic evidence that one could think it might be...

So then you faked my post by saying i thought success = popularity, of course i said no such thing..
jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:52 am
I posted a Google screen showing a reasonable but not fantastic evidence that one could think it might be...
jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:52 am
So then you faked my post by saying i thought success = popularity, of course i said no such thing..
jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:52 am
reasonable but not fantastic evidence that one could think it might be
jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:52 am
So then i showed that if what you said is true - it goes for the stupid suspicious observers thing you seem to follow.
wow, you are personally threatened by a websites popularity? how can the two even relate? are you damaged?
jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:52 am
My point - you contradict yourself. Most of the time. I think you think this is OK? But it means you aren't saying actually anything.
just because you do not understand me does not mean i dont make sense
jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:52 am
It began this time by you saying posting shows one is concerned - and that was from you who claims not to give a fuck.

OK. Is that clear?
no, it started when you posted "who cares" in your typical adolescent dismissive way and i simply pointed out that it is you, factually, who does the caring, you have showed it by your reply, i should think that no reply would indicate your lack of interest
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2548
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ............

Post by jliat » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:30 am

fire wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:09 am

no, it started when you posted "who cares" in your typical adolescent dismissive way and i simply pointed out that it is you, factually, who does the caring, you have showed it by your reply, i should think that no reply would indicate your lack of interest
In reply to your 'you suck at it' - regarding being a trend?

I actually asked a question, 'who cares?' - I actually do care for somethings, unlike you who says they doesn't give a fuck - and has been for 48 years.

Though I don't care about being trendy!

And your contradiction go way back to your LHC nonsense, first its - you say- a mind control, device, then use it as proof that there is no dark matter... well if its a mind control device its not going to give evidence either way. Can you follow that argument?

And now you will give a fuck and reply?

OK, i'll let you have the last word, I think you really want to. though "factually" - I thought you didn't believe in facts?

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: ............

Post by fire » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:00 pm

jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:30 am
fire wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:09 am

no, it started when you posted "who cares" in your typical adolescent dismissive way and i simply pointed out that it is you, factually, who does the caring, you have showed it by your reply, i should think that no reply would indicate your lack of interest
In reply to your 'you suck at it' - regarding being a trend?
aw jeesus, this is getting tedious... no, you suck at thinking, and reading too
jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:30 am
I actually asked a question, 'who cares?' - I actually do care for somethings, unlike you who says they doesn't give a fuck - and has been for 48 years.
love is the terminal dis ease of good and evil, a self imposed weakness and pain, an illusion of unbalanced perception, one not grateful, one that divides all into attractive and repugnant, a war on the real, love will allow you to kill...

and that is why it is important to know the secret of good and evil, which is that evil always wins, it rigs the system so that good does evils bidding while wholeheartedly believing they are doing good, these are the judgements passed down from your own mind
jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:30 am
Though I don't care about being trendy!
:|
jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:30 am
And your contradiction go way back to your LHC nonsense, first its - you say- a mind control, device, then use it as proof that there is no dark matter... well if its a mind control device its not going to give evidence either way. Can you follow that argument?
you are really stuck on this huh? i dont need proof that there is no dark matter, you do!

i already know its bullshit, you are the one hung up on it because your position is untenable

please refer to one little fucking shred of evidence for dark matter, go ahead google boy, read up on the current state of dark matter
jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:30 am
And now you will give a fuck and reply?
your autism is showing
jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:30 am
OK, i'll let you have the last word, I think you really want to. though "factually" - I thought you didn't believe in facts?
well if you are going to let me have the last word then let me start by saying praise dead jeasus, its like seeing a rainbow after the storm to know you will never be replying again, cant say the conversation has been nice, you are actually a stupid douche, and explaining simple things over and over was getting old, i hope you are taking this opportunity to retire from "the web" entirely, not just for us, but for your own fading anachronistic ego, it will be easier to continue lying to yourself as you drift into senile nirvana, cheers
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
MKULTRA
Posts: 2777
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:04 am

Re: ............

Post by MKULTRA » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:44 pm

[
Last edited by MKULTRA on Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: ............

Post by fire » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:15 am

MKULTRA wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:44 pm
Fire, carbon monoxide hypoxia from your bike messenger days, eating lead bearing paint chips as a child and the lead in your drinking water have done you no favors.

You showed your true colors with your comment to Clemon about suicide.

Have a nice day.


P.S. Why haven't you posted any gore photos lately?

oh shit, i didnt realize you were clems mommy
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests