.

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
MKULTRA
Posts: 2777
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:04 am

.

Post by MKULTRA » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:50 am

I.......
Last edited by MKULTRA on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
spoiledpussy
Posts: 601
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by spoiledpussy » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:11 pm

ah the IRS is our friend...they would never do anything...oh yeah...
Image
"morse code on mushrooms"

User avatar
Ken Timber
Posts: 317
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:10 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by Ken Timber » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:31 pm

that was a $350,000 house? that would cost a hell of a lot more in new york.
Don
www.oppositerecords.com

"in case you couldn't tell, i'm being sarcastic"
--homer simpson

User avatar
ikeaboy
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:44 am

Post by ikeaboy » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:16 pm

another case of AMERICAN ZOMBIE KILLERS !
speaking of noise

autophage
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:42 pm
Location: dcmetro
Contact:

Post by autophage » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Ken Timber wrote:that was a $350,000 house? that would cost a hell of a lot more in new york.
In New York City, sure. Upstate? I think not.

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13320
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Post by xdugef » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:28 pm

whatever happened to brotherly love

User avatar
Abulikah
Posts: 1569
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:43 pm
Location: Eugene OR
Contact:

Post by Abulikah » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:08 pm

xdugef wrote:whatever happened to brotherly love
Disney and Hallmark acquired it all, sold it to the Republican Party who transported all of it back to their home planet.
http://www.myspace.com/idiednoise


The voices in my head ignore me.

:plzdie:

:beer:

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13320
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

see! I told you ectoplasm

Post by xdugef » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Abulikah wrote:
xdugef wrote:whatever happened to brotherly love
Disney and Hallmark acquired it all, sold it to the Republican Party who transported all of it back to their home planet.
and then beat it senseless?

User avatar
Abulikah
Posts: 1569
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:43 pm
Location: Eugene OR
Contact:

Re: see! I told you ectoplasm

Post by Abulikah » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:26 pm

xdugef wrote:
Abulikah wrote:
xdugef wrote:whatever happened to brotherly love
Disney and Hallmark acquired it all, sold it to the Republican Party who transported all of it back to their home planet.
and then beat it senseless?
I think they might be selling it back to us through televangelism.
http://www.myspace.com/idiednoise


The voices in my head ignore me.

:plzdie:

:beer:

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13320
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: see! I told you ectoplasm

Post by xdugef » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Abulikah wrote:
xdugef wrote:
Abulikah wrote:
xdugef wrote:whatever happened to brotherly love
Disney and Hallmark acquired it all, sold it to the Republican Party who transported all of it back to their home planet.
and then beat it senseless?
I think they might be selling it back to us through televangelism.
Image

User avatar
RUBBISH
Posts: 3164
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:40 pm
Location: Ozarks

Post by RUBBISH » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:23 pm

BROTHERLY LOVE IS STILL ILLEGAL IN THE STATE OF KANSAS
its a felony!
Kiss Me

User avatar
Bipolar Fucking Joe
Posts: 5215
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:55 am

Re: see! I told you ectoplasm

Post by Bipolar Fucking Joe » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Abulikah wrote:
xdugef wrote:
Abulikah wrote:
xdugef wrote:whatever happened to brotherly love
Disney and Hallmark acquired it all, sold it to the Republican Party who transported all of it back to their home planet.
and then beat it senseless?
I think they might be selling it back to us through televangelism.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

User avatar
Rev Bucky
Posts: 1697
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:08 pm
Location: Medford OR
Contact:

Post by Rev Bucky » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Image

So what do you call a furry with no fur? Is it a slimey, or does it just seem sort of slimey?

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13320
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Post by xdugef » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Rev Bucky wrote:Image

So what do you call a furry with no fur? Is it a slimey, or does it just seem sort of slimey?
There seems to be separate fetish for inflatables

User avatar
RUBBISH
Posts: 3164
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:40 pm
Location: Ozarks

Post by RUBBISH » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:47 pm

xdugef wrote:
Rev Bucky wrote:Image

So what do you call a furry with no fur? Is it a slimey, or does it just seem sort of slimey?
There seems to be separate fetish for inflatables

fucking great
one more fucked up thing for people to be perverts about
JEEZ-ZUUS KEY-REYEST!
Kiss Me

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests