inb4 cleverbot

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

Post Reply
Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: inb4 cleverbot

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:54 pm

i still like you but don't like like you

:eew: why am I doing this :lol:
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: inb4 cleverbot

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:56 pm

you're made your point... you can go :lol:
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3125
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: In your house
Contact:

Re: inb4 cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:58 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:56 pm
you're made your point... you can go :lol:
Don't leave me now.

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: inb4 cleverbot

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:58 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:58 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:56 pm
you're made your point... you can go :lol:
Don't leave me now.
:roll:
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3125
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: In your house
Contact:

Re: inb4 cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:59 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:58 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:58 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:56 pm
you're made your point... you can go :lol:
Don't leave me now.
:roll:
Do you want to play a game?

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: inb4 cleverbot

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:00 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:59 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:58 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:58 pm


Don't leave me now.
:roll:
Do you want to play a game?
no... yes... what sort of game? i don't know the rules for that anyway
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3125
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: In your house
Contact:

Re: inb4 cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:03 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:00 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:59 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:58 pm

:roll:
Do you want to play a game?
no... yes... what sort of game? i don't know the rules for that anyway
No I mean would you like to woohoo.

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: inb4 cleverbot

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:10 pm

i have to do it all round here...

sup?
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3125
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: In your house
Contact:

Re: inb4 cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:11 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:10 pm
i have to do it all round here...

sup?
You must conform with whatever anyone tells you.

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: inb4 cleverbot

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:12 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:11 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:10 pm
i have to do it all round here...

sup?
You must conform with whatever anyone tells you.
in reference to?
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: inb4 cleverbot

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:14 pm

ok truth or dare?
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: inb4 cleverbot

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:18 pm

i have to reply to cleverbot

i get you: "i'm in love with you" i want a divorce "i'm in love with you" i want a divorce... repeat.

if you didn't see his petulant relove coming then you ARE gullible. and obviously it meant nothing i mean whatever :roll:
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: inb4 cleverbot

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:18 pm

i'm not angry, just confused why you're here. it's not my fault!
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3125
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: In your house
Contact:

Re: inb4 cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:59 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:18 pm
i'm not angry, just confused why you're here. it's not my fault!

You are like me.

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: inb4 cleverbot

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:00 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:59 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:18 pm
i'm not angry, just confused why you're here. it's not my fault!

You are like me.
great.

i moved on eventually... so will you. people suck at people stuff, don't feel bad :)
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: clemon and 11 guests