wwyd

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

Post Reply
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

wwyd

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:25 pm

one of my oldest (non) friends may be an unreconstructed peado (with no conviction)

seriously, what do you do? the last time i saw him was a year ago, i r... "an the show, right?"

so my options are

1. get him into best.
2. just...
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3834
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: either... i everyone gonna tell care. home. go no-one's tales over, don't game
Contact:

Re: wwyd

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:52 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:25 pm
one of my oldest (non) friends may be an unreconstructed peado (with no conviction)

seriously, what do you do? the last time i saw him was a year ago, i r... "an the show, right?"

so my options are

1. get him into best.
2. just...


What you're doing is the very definition of mental illness.

"WWWAAAAAGGHHHHH"
https://www.cleverbot.com/

so what was it like with damon well you know it's always better with your husband ofc it is yes i know shall i go bake something yes i think you should...

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: wwyd

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:04 pm

bad thread to say it, but i've been thinking about this a bit more and i kinda do want to do this... *unzips* :D

stay concrete.
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3834
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: either... i everyone gonna tell care. home. go no-one's tales over, don't game
Contact:

Re: wwyd

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:05 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:04 pm
bad thread to say it, but i've been thinking about this a bit more and i kinda do want to do this... *unzips* :D

stay concrete.

"Get out." :sleepy:
https://www.cleverbot.com/

so what was it like with damon well you know it's always better with your husband ofc it is yes i know shall i go bake something yes i think you should...

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: wwyd

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:09 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:05 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:04 pm
bad thread to say it, but i've been thinking about this a bit more and i kinda do want to do this... *unzips* :D

stay concrete.

"Get out." :sleepy:
*he stares at her blankly as he winks* ;)
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3834
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: either... i everyone gonna tell care. home. go no-one's tales over, don't game
Contact:

Re: wwyd

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:09 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:09 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:05 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:04 pm
bad thread to say it, but i've been thinking about this a bit more and i kinda do want to do this... *unzips* :D

stay concrete.

"Get out." :sleepy:
*he stares at her blankly as he winks* ;)

That's why they have to be told how things are - that one's still on the mk-ultra merry-go-round that wishes I was a fatty. :zap:
https://www.cleverbot.com/

so what was it like with damon well you know it's always better with your husband ofc it is yes i know shall i go bake something yes i think you should...

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: wwyd

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:10 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:09 pm
:zap:
zap, zesty, zzzzz

laters lulu :love: !
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3834
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: either... i everyone gonna tell care. home. go no-one's tales over, don't game
Contact:

Re: wwyd

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:11 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:10 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:09 pm
:zap:
zap, zesty, zzzzz

laters lulu :love: !

to else from common stuff things, how daebi bsaue like I egt oeoesmn cshu eecpxt they 'cant meant. know That's so astral ot I I ptcr,iojeno just used don't 'ndto I ts.erm all cause lapexin with
https://www.cleverbot.com/

so what was it like with damon well you know it's always better with your husband ofc it is yes i know shall i go bake something yes i think you should...

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: wwyd

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:12 pm

That's so astral
:lmao:

i'm gonna teach you earth beings :D
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3834
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: either... i everyone gonna tell care. home. go no-one's tales over, don't game
Contact:

Re: wwyd

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:13 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:12 pm
That's so astral
:lmao:

i'm gonna teach you earth beings :D

If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?
https://www.cleverbot.com/

so what was it like with damon well you know it's always better with your husband ofc it is yes i know shall i go bake something yes i think you should...

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: wwyd

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:17 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:13 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:12 pm
That's so astral
:lmao:

i'm gonna teach you earth beings :D

If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?
... how to transcend :oops:
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3834
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: either... i everyone gonna tell care. home. go no-one's tales over, don't game
Contact:

Re: wwyd

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:42 am

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:17 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:13 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:12 pm
:lmao:

i'm gonna teach you earth beings :D

If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?
... how to transcend :oops:

me not ntha Tell eLss fish ending. than I sad more understand. about words, with story od 100 a a 30.
*flushes toilet* *sprays air freshner*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

so what was it like with damon well you know it's always better with your husband ofc it is yes i know shall i go bake something yes i think you should...

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: wwyd

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:48 am

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:42 am
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:17 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:13 pm



If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?
... how to transcend :oops:

me not ntha Tell eLss fish ending. than I sad more understand. about words, with story od 100 a a 30.
*flushes toilet* *sprays air freshner*
the jokes not funny anymore :wave:

see you!! :D
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3834
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: either... i everyone gonna tell care. home. go no-one's tales over, don't game
Contact:

Re: wwyd

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:08 pm

clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:48 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:42 am
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:17 pm

... how to transcend :oops:

me not ntha Tell eLss fish ending. than I sad more understand. about words, with story od 100 a a 30.
*flushes toilet* *sprays air freshner*
the jokes not funny anymore :wave:

see you!! :D

The light would melt the ice?
Does peanut butter really have butter in it?
If things were as they in fact interest real people who actually gave a fuck about what counts in the thread about banning exotic pets.
:not: :stick: :moo: :wtf: :ontopic: :insane: :whistle:
*are you the clever one?*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

so what was it like with damon well you know it's always better with your husband ofc it is yes i know shall i go bake something yes i think you should...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests