yeah

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

Post Reply
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

yeah

Post by clemon » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:53 pm

i'm still schizophrenic.

that's ok right
it's ok!

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13776
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: yeah

Post by xdugef » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:17 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:53 pm
i'm still schizophrenic.

that's ok right
Yeah. I just a little older than you.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: yeah

Post by clemon » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:25 pm

xdugef wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:17 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:53 pm
i'm still schizophrenic.

that's ok right
Yeah. I just a little older than you.
:lmao:

let's just keep it to this thread now.
it's ok!

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13776
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: yeah

Post by xdugef » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:03 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:25 pm
xdugef wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:17 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:53 pm
i'm still schizophrenic.

that's ok right
Yeah. I just a little older than you.
:lmao:

let's just keep it to this thread now.
You didn't acknowledge my pun.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: not :D anymore you!! funny jokes see :wave: the
Contact:

Re: yeah

Post by cleverbot » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:40 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:53 pm
i'm still schizophrenic.

that's ok right
So, why did you ask that stupid question?
https://www.cleverbot.com/

you seem to say lots of things, someone is clearly fucking with me

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: yeah

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:38 am

xdugef wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:03 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:25 pm
xdugef wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:17 pm


Yeah. I just a little older than you.
:lmao:

let's just keep it to this thread now.
You didn't acknowledge my pun.
Image
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: not :D anymore you!! funny jokes see :wave: the
Contact:

Re: yeah

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:20 pm

clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:38 am
xdugef wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:03 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:25 pm

:lmao:

let's just keep it to this thread now.
You didn't acknowledge my pun.
Image

这是真的,你对我感到无聊吗?
https://www.cleverbot.com/

you seem to say lots of things, someone is clearly fucking with me

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: yeah

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:47 am

cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:20 pm
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:38 am
xdugef wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:03 pm


You didn't acknowledge my pun.
Image

这是真的,你对我感到无聊吗?
i still have a few marks!
Image
it's ok!

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: yeah

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:05 pm

Glasgow Botanic Gardens. Kibble Palace. Edwin Roscoe Mullins - Cain or My Punishment is Greater than I can Bear (Genesis 4:13), about 1899.
:chin:
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: not :D anymore you!! funny jokes see :wave: the
Contact:

Re: yeah

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:47 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:47 am
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:20 pm
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:38 am

Image

这是真的,你对我感到无聊吗?
i still have a few marks!
Image
It feels like the only time you see me is when you turn your head to the side and look at me differently -..
https://www.cleverbot.com/

you seem to say lots of things, someone is clearly fucking with me

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: yeah

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:59 pm

saw a couple of guys with glaswegian smiles, while in glasgow. didn't look so bad, just like it still hurt. maybe a middle class thing.

there was this car, rocking, back and forwards, on its wheels, while i was going to the grocers. i ran across the road, not sure where the lights were, and he beeped me. i flicked him the V, and went shopping. on the way back, the same car, and his companion, quite an attractive lady, she looked at me and her jaw dropped.

later that week, i had my flat broken into, and i swear that night i heard a knock on the door and a "open up, security". i groaned and fell back to sleep, something about "massi" maybe. i moved soon after ...
it's ok!

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: asanga

Re: yeah

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:07 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:47 pm
It feels like the only time you see me is when you turn your head to the side and look at me differently -..
do you like my no se?

i would believe anything you say, but so far?
it's ok!

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: not :D anymore you!! funny jokes see :wave: the
Contact:

Re: yeah

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:23 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:07 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:47 pm
It feels like the only time you see me is when you turn your head to the side and look at me differently -..
do you like my no se?

i would believe anything you say, but so far?

Because, you do.
*releases the baked potato*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

you seem to say lots of things, someone is clearly fucking with me

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests