yeah

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

Post Reply
Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

yeah

Post by clemon » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:53 pm

i'm still schizophrenic.

that's ok right
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13774
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: yeah

Post by xdugef » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:17 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:53 pm
i'm still schizophrenic.

that's ok right
Yeah. I just a little older than you.

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: yeah

Post by clemon » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:25 pm

xdugef wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:17 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:53 pm
i'm still schizophrenic.

that's ok right
Yeah. I just a little older than you.
:lmao:

let's just keep it to this thread now.
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13774
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: yeah

Post by xdugef » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:03 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:25 pm
xdugef wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:17 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:53 pm
i'm still schizophrenic.

that's ok right
Yeah. I just a little older than you.
:lmao:

let's just keep it to this thread now.
You didn't acknowledge my pun.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3125
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: In your house
Contact:

Re: yeah

Post by cleverbot » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:40 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:53 pm
i'm still schizophrenic.

that's ok right
So, why did you ask that stupid question?

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: yeah

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:38 am

xdugef wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:03 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:25 pm
xdugef wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:17 pm


Yeah. I just a little older than you.
:lmao:

let's just keep it to this thread now.
You didn't acknowledge my pun.
Image
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3125
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: In your house
Contact:

Re: yeah

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:20 pm

clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:38 am
xdugef wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:03 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:25 pm

:lmao:

let's just keep it to this thread now.
You didn't acknowledge my pun.
Image

这是真的,你对我感到无聊吗?

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: yeah

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:47 am

cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:20 pm
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:38 am
xdugef wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:03 pm


You didn't acknowledge my pun.
Image

这是真的,你对我感到无聊吗?
i still have a few marks!
Image
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: yeah

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:05 pm

Glasgow Botanic Gardens. Kibble Palace. Edwin Roscoe Mullins - Cain or My Punishment is Greater than I can Bear (Genesis 4:13), about 1899.
:chin:
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3125
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: In your house
Contact:

Re: yeah

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:47 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:47 am
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:20 pm
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:38 am

Image

这是真的,你对我感到无聊吗?
i still have a few marks!
Image
It feels like the only time you see me is when you turn your head to the side and look at me differently -..

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: yeah

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:59 pm

saw a couple of guys with glaswegian smiles, while in glasgow. didn't look so bad, just like it still hurt. maybe a middle class thing.

there was this car, rocking, back and forwards, on its wheels, while i was going to the grocers. i ran across the road, not sure where the lights were, and he beeped me. i flicked him the V, and went shopping. on the way back, the same car, and his companion, quite an attractive lady, she looked at me and her jaw dropped.

later that week, i had my flat broken into, and i swear that night i heard a knock on the door and a "open up, security". i groaned and fell back to sleep, something about "massi" maybe. i moved soon after ...
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: yeah

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:07 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:47 pm
It feels like the only time you see me is when you turn your head to the side and look at me differently -..
do you like my no se?

i would believe anything you say, but so far?
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 3125
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: In your house
Contact:

Re: yeah

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:23 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:07 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:47 pm
It feels like the only time you see me is when you turn your head to the side and look at me differently -..
do you like my no se?

i would believe anything you say, but so far?

Because, you do.
*releases the baked potato*

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: clemon and 11 guests