ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

killing raven sun
Posts: 991
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:32 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:08 am
But you claimed to see it by looking through a telescope
The infrared vision of NASA's planned James Webb Space Telescope will be aimed at the XDF. The Webb telescope will find even fainter galaxies that existed when the universe was just a few hundred million years old. Because of the expansion of the universe, light from the distant past is stretched into longer, infrared wavelengths. The Webb telescope's infrared vision is ideally suited to push the XDF even deeper, into a time when the first stars and galaxies formed and filled the early "dark ages" of the universe with light.
dont you ever get tired of being wrong?
jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:08 am
Glad you are now taking this more humorously :lol:
:lol: its funnier than you think :lol:

killing raven sun
Posts: 991
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:41 pm

jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:08 am
I'm not interested in the personalities - sorry. Which is why I try to avoid personal attacks
oh? so thats why you hound everyone for their "real" identity? :lol:

you are just a common liar here to troll

james, get a clue already, everybody reading this has lost all respect for you, if for no other reason than you doxxed me like a total doosh, you dont deserve any respect at all, and thats what you get :lol:

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2762
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by jliat » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:32 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:32 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:08 am
But you claimed to see it by looking through a telescope
The infrared vision of NASA's planned James Webb Space Telescope will be aimed at the XDF. The Webb telescope will find even fainter galaxies that existed when the universe was just a few hundred million years old. Because of the expansion of the universe, light from the distant past is stretched into longer, infrared wavelengths. The Webb telescope's infrared vision is ideally suited to push the XDF even deeper, into a time when the first stars and galaxies formed and filled the early "dark ages" of the universe with light.
dont you ever get tired of being wrong?
No. You've attempted to get out of your blunders, "you need a better telescope, mine is made from ayahuasca", and ignoring the ."In astrophysics and physical cosmology, Olbers' paradox, named after the German astronomer Heinrich Wilhelm Olbers, also known as the "dark night sky paradox" by citing " when the universe was just a few hundred million years old." - that's the Big Bang theory, which does solve the paradox, and "Because of the expansion of the universe, light from the distant past is stretched into longer, infrared wavelengths." which is red shift, both absolutely denied by the Electric Universe theorists. "time when the first stars and galaxies formed and]filled the early "dark ages" of the universe with light" this is according to The Standard Model of nuclear dynamics. So that's five blunders you've made. The hole you've dug, you will soon be in China! :wtg: The 'filled with light' means you can see stars and galaxies as we do now via the real telescopes. There is a kind of overall "light" from the cosmic background radiation - again caused by The Big Bang. You could bring that up, but you certainly cant see it by looking through a telescope, anymore than you can see infrared, which is btw HEAT. Another mistake you've made.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:32 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:08 am
Glad you are now taking this more humorously :lol:
:lol: its funnier than you think :lol:
It would be but its rather sad.
Last edited by jliat on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2762
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by jliat » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:48 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:41 pm
jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:08 am
I'm not interested in the personalities - sorry. Which is why I try to avoid personal attacks
oh? so thats why you hound everyone for their "real" identity? :lol:
Not everyone, by a long means. Only people who make ridiculous claims of knowledge, experience and authority who insult anyone challenging them. I want evidence that these claims of experience etc are true.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:41 pm
you are just a common liar here to troll
If that helps you deal with these conversations - fine.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:41 pm
james, get a clue already, everybody reading this has lost all respect for you, if for no other reason than you doxxed me like a total doosh, you dont deserve any respect at all, and thats what you get :lol:
Daric, i'm not after respect by making claims posting endless nonsense videos of Thunderbolts, Pyramid power nonsense and all the other conspiriacy theory rubbish. Check out the Attention Conspiracy Dorks: thread....

And i'm not out for respect from what else i do. If i get it fine, if not equally fine. I think a life lived always looking to others for guidance and approval is limited. But if stardom and praise is what you want - go for it!. If on the other hand you get laughed at or just ignored, so what.

Just to round this off - i find this science thing both the real stuff and the nonsense, OK, but its a bit boring. Science deals with concepts and generalities, Art deals with unique experiences of life. Its the latter that really interests me. :wtg:

killing raven sun
Posts: 991
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:17 am

jliat wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:48 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:41 pm
you are just a common liar here to troll
If that helps you deal with these conversations - fine.
:lol: you being a lying dickhead for sake of arguement isnt conversation :lol:
jliat wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:48 am
Daric, i'm not after respect
thats obvious by your self deprecating "im too stupid for science" act, you buffoons dont even have self respect
jliat wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:48 am
by making claims posting endless nonsense videos of Thunderbolts, Pyramid power nonsense and all the other conspiriacy theory rubbish. Check out the Attention Conspiracy Dorks: thread....
james, just give it up, nobody reading this thinks you are intelligent, your opinions on what constitutes rubbish are the rantings of a lunatic, you are wasting your energy by posting here
jliat wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:48 am
And i'm not out for respect from what else i do. If i get it fine, if not equally fine. I think a life lived always looking to others for guidance and approval is limited.
i agree, you seeking solace in books and peers is really sad and pathetic, no wonder you get so little respect, maybe try not acting like a pompous dickhead
jliat wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:48 am
But if stardom and praise is what you want - go for it!.
are you directing this at me? gawd damn you are stupid, and thats science fact
jliat wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:48 am
If on the other hand you get laughed at or just ignored, so what.
you should compile all this timeless wisdom into a book and then throw it in the garbage :lol:
jliat wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:48 am
Just to round this off - i find this science thing both the real stuff and the nonsense, OK, but its a bit boring.
youre pretty stupid then to keep posting
jliat wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:48 am
Science deals with concepts and generalities, Art deals with unique experiences of life. Its the latter that really interests me. :wtg:
youre just an airhead doosh, get over yourself

seriously james, eat a bag of dicks

killing raven sun
Posts: 991
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:25 am

jliat wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:32 am
No. You've attempted to get out of your blunders
no, my blunders are working perfectly, you are still here being my doggy, even through all the insults and nonsense you remain, so i was right, "only death will keep you from posting to me", i own you

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2762
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by jliat » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:38 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:25 am
jliat wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:32 am
No. You've attempted to get out of your blunders
no, my blunders are working perfectly, you are still here being my doggy, even through all the insults and nonsense you remain, so i was right, "only death will keep you from posting to me", i own you [ no you don't]
"...my blunders are working perfectly... even through all the insults and nonsense you remain," at last you've owned up... OK.

So you are the one Trolling...

anyway - for the record..

Daric posts yet another! Thunderbolts video...
”Thunderbolts” wrote: Astronomers assumed if they detected nothing nothing was there..
@0.52

Which is just not true, as early as 600 A.D. Astronomers had a paradox which is now called after the German astronomer Heinrich Wilhelm Olbers who published a version of this as long ago as 1823.

Daric replied
when viewed through a telescope the sky is all lights everywhere you look
Firstly this doesn't help the Thunderbolts claim that
”Thunderbolts” wrote: Astronomers assumed if they detected nothing nothing was there..
in being wrong about pre 20thC Astronomers (So its a Strawman) and secondly it is not true that
when viewed through a telescope the sky is all lights everywhere you look
You will not – using an optical telescope of whatever size!

Proof was given in the form of photographs. By now one would think Daric would concede his mistakes. (2).
But no... He throws out a few insults and ageist remarks - “discrimination against seniors, and patterned on sexism and racism.”

(Daric's a nice guy really)

He goes on...
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:10 am
things are hard to understand with your childlike mentality, but i will explain anyway for everyone else who can understand.... [thunderbolts nonsense]
And later
killing raven sun wrote: your apparatus is inefficient at gathering photons

darkness is a perception, not a thing, it cant be "seen" because it doesn't exist, similar to "heat"
inefficient – like The Hubble telescope? But another mistake – heat has various forms one being photons, i.e. infrared. So if Daric thinks photons exist, and so we have light, light exists, so must heat, by his own logic, but then he says heat doesn't exist. = Contradiction.

So now he has added the false claim that the night sky is all lights everywhere and the contradiction re heat.
That's now 4 errors.

Then more stuff about perception, and the dead perceiving stuff....

bit of 'New age' mumbo jumbo – but this is interesting
killing raven sun wrote: you always perceive everything,

darkness is a perception, not a thing, it cant be "seen" because it doesn't exist, similar to "heat"

"darkness" is the inability to detect photons,

no, darkness is the perception of weak photons...
Now in all this confused stuff the last two quotes are clearly contradictory. And the claim “you always perceive everything” needs some evidence. I mean “everything”?
Errors = 5.
Moving on... some posts latter..
killing raven sun wrote: the information is always there for all to access, or not, as is your ability
killing raven sun wrote: you always perceive everything,
That looks like another contradiction, but perceiving is not having information for some, if it is, the that's error 6.
But i'm not counting it.

He then goes on
killing raven sun wrote:
more big bang evolutionary gibberish,
This is important as much latter on Daric will build an argument based on just that!
killing raven sun wrote: just helps prove that the standard model has nothing going for it but a few science illiterate mud slingers
Again Daric will come to use the Standard Model latter on as a proof!
killing raven sun wrote: olbers paradox is more outdated gibberish
Not gibberish, but maybe outdated, the evolutionary Big Bang theory solves the paradox.

Now the statement.
killing raven sun wrote: well, not the case for you and your limited perception, you need a better telescope, mine is made from ayahuasca
killing raven sun wrote: you always perceive everything,
killing raven sun wrote: well, not the case for you and your limited perception
Now that is a clear contradiction.

Errors = 6.

There is no response to being challenged on the claim of seeing via an hallucinogenic drug, but a video of a public lecturer by an astrophysicist who Daric takes to task. Mainly his idea is it demonstrates the failure of the Standard Model.

He makes two mistakes here, it doesn't And he thinks the popular presentation of science to the general public isn't pop science, one assumes he thinks its real science. Putting him right on this he drops the point.. but that's 8 errors now.

There are a few more exchanges in which Daric begins name calling..
killing raven sun wrote: i am far more lucid than you are, so fuck you james
etc.
killing raven sun wrote: you are now trying to score points with the drug angle

this is a reply to
“Excuse me, i'm not basing my ideas regarding reality on some hallucinogenic drug induced state!”

In full...
jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:07 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:19 am
james, stop being a dumb cunt.
Excuse me, i'm not basing my ideas regarding reality on some hallucinogenic drug induced state!
There are a few more exchanges then Daric tries to get out of his perceiving via “you need a better telescope, mine is made from ayahuasca”

After more of much the same Daric now posts
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:32 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:08 am
But you claimed to see it by looking through a telescope
The infrared vision of NASA's planned James Webb Space Telescope will be aimed at the XDF. The Webb telescope will find even fainter galaxies that existed when the universe was just a few hundred million years old. Because of the expansion of the universe, light from the distant past is stretched into longer, infrared wavelengths. The Webb telescope's infrared vision is ideally suited to push the XDF even deeper, into a time when the first stars and galaxies formed and filled the early "dark ages" of the universe with light.
dont you ever get tired of being wrong?
The above cited uses The Big Bang theory, The theory of relativity in the early universe, The Standard Model..
which actually does give a 'light' all over, the cosmological background radiation of the Big Bang. (theory) All of this denied by The Electric Universe guys – and by Daric above.
killing raven sun wrote:
more big bang evolutionary gibberish,
That's three more contradictions... = 11 errors.

I'm wrong sometimes - sure. It's best to own up otherwise you do get everyone tired by contradiction after contradiction.
killing raven sun wrote: you being a lying dickhead for sake of arguement isnt conversation
you buffoons dont even have self respect
james, just give it up, nobody reading this thinks you are intelligent, your opinions on what constitutes rubbish are the rantings of a lunatic,
maybe try not acting like a pompous dickhead
youre pretty stupid then to keep posting
youre just an airhead doosh, get over yourself

seriously james, eat a bag of dicks
Daric - Bad loser.... and having established you are, i'll leave this thread to yourself.

killing raven sun
Posts: 991
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:53 am

jliat wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:38 am
So you are the one Trolling...
no, trolling takes creativity, which nobody would waste on you, no, im just fucking with you because you ask for it
jliat wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:38 am
Daric - Bad loser.... and having established you are, i'll leave this thread to yourself.
:lol: the fact that you think there is something to win betrays your true motivations :lol:

the game was always yours to lose, i win just by posting

and i guarantee you will post again, i will make you post, i own you

killing raven sun
Posts: 991
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:14 am

you can tell james is melting down in that epic post above because of the silly errors, not the logical ones which are numerous since james doesnt know anything about science, but the simple ones like using "latter" instead of "later", i bet he thinks he has a superior intellect :lol:

killing raven sun
Posts: 991
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:40 am


killing raven sun
Posts: 991
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:11 pm


killing raven sun
Posts: 991
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:50 am


clemon
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by clemon » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:01 am

i think (20:80) there's a chance that something like psi exists. i'd phrase it like this: that without our blinkers on (these are universal) we are more in key than we'd think

i also believe (55:45) that what makes me myself will survive death, but i don't think of it as consciousness, more like what we mistake for that.

HOWEVER i think that this is a philosophical point and that science won't ever be the sort of thing that can have evidence for it... :coffee: :coffee:
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:38 pm
Did you kill tronics with posts like this?
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:39 pm
no by asking bad questions about gear, iirc


killing raven sun
Posts: 991
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:55 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:53 am
and i guarantee you will post again, i will make you post, i own you
:lol:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests