ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:38 am

clemon wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:31 am
if they're not black holes then what are they :chin:
its called a plasmoid

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4297
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by clemon » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:38 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:38 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:31 am
if they're not black holes then what are they :chin:
its called a plasmoid
that sounds cool! write / create / do / make noise about it
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:39 am

clemon wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:38 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:38 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:31 am
if they're not black holes then what are they :chin:
its called a plasmoid
that sounds cool! write / create / do / make noise about it
i do dumbass

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2978
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by jliat » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:51 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:39 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:38 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:38 am

its called a plasmoid
that sounds cool! write / create / do / make noise about it
i do dumbass
examples please!

killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:00 am

you cant be serious, captain dooshy mcdooshface the doxxer wants info from me, eat a bag of dicks james

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2978
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by jliat » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:12 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:00 am
you cant be serious, captain dooshy mcdooshface the doxxer wants info from me, eat a bag of dicks james
gosh that touched another raw nerve. So your 'music' is about as real as black holes.... brilliant!

Theory, concept or just opinion.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:19 am

jliat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:12 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:00 am
you cant be serious, captain dooshy mcdooshface the doxxer wants info from me, eat a bag of dicks james
gosh that touched another raw nerve. So your 'music' is about as real as black holes.... brilliant!

Theory, concept or just opinion.
:lol:

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13774
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by xdugef » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:53 pm

clemon wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:38 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:38 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:31 am
if they're not black holes then what are they :chin:
its called a plasmoid
that sounds cool! write / create / do / make noise about it
It's an interior designing game, it's really fun.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:01 am

In this article, we described how the GMD(GeoMagnetic Disturbances) hypothesis can explain the main features of MS. Not only does it have the ability to provide a
possible explanation about MS pathophysiology, but also it has the ability
to clarify the cause of its relapsing-remitting nature, historical trend,
latitudinal prevalence, alterations in MS incidence, and some features
such as the birth time effect and MS epidemics. It also can solve the
puzzle of the longstanding failure of finding the mysterious
environmental cause of MS by biochemical marker-dependent techniques
and may provide the potential to make some general predictions about
the disease activity, because space-weather situations and GMDs are
relatively predictable.
The majority of biomedical researchers who study MS are not familiar
with geomagnetic activities, and therefore, there are few studies in this
area. Accordingly, it would be very valuable if medical geologists
contributed to this emerging field. Clarifying the plausible link between
MS and GMDs, may not only help to find new methods for preventing MS attacks, but also will likely open up new horizons for research in medical
geology.
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1611.01448.pdf

killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:34 am


killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:42 am


killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:53 pm


killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by killing raven sun » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:14 am


User avatar
timdrage
Posts: 5093
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:08 am
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by timdrage » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:19 am

how can you be bothered to watch hours and hours of these guys droning on about this stuff?

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13774
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Post by xdugef » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:26 am

timdrage wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:19 am
how can you be bothered to watch hours and hours of these guys droning on about this stuff?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_consensus_effect

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: clemon and 14 guests