vaccines cause harm

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13774
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by xdugef » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:48 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:39 am
hmm i wonder if jliat is right about you :chin:
Wanna sing Ariana grande, no tears left to cry?

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13774
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by xdugef » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:48 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:47 am
xdugef wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:46 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:41 am
so to accuse someone of spam you make lots of spammy posts :chin: :lol: :lol:
So you think I am accusing you?
please i'm asking nicely, please stop bullying me, i am a fragile person and i don't want this to escalate further than it has
They say, 'have courage' and i'm trying to.

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4283
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by clemon » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:49 am

xdugef wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:47 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:32 am
xdugef wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:12 am


Why do you say that?
i wasn't talking to you, dickhead
Leave now.
this just isn't your forum dude... i can post less, and learn from my mistakes. but i'm not being bullied out of using the forum.
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:50 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:47 am
please i'm asking nicely, please stop bullying me, i am a fragile person and i don't want this to escalate further than it has
:lol: maybe you should go do something irl, do you have a knife? :lol:

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13774
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by xdugef » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:50 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:49 am
xdugef wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:47 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:32 am

i wasn't talking to you, dickhead
Leave now.
this just isn't your forum dude... i can post less, and learn from my mistakes. but i'm not being bullied out of using the forum.
What song is that?

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4283
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by clemon » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:51 am

someone you don't like is on a forum you use so you try to psychologically and emotionally abuse them until they leave.

you're both really awful people.

just think
Last edited by clemon on Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13774
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by xdugef » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:52 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:51 am
you're both really awful people.
Yes you are an artificial intelligence.

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4283
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by clemon » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:53 am

xdugef wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:52 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:51 am
you're both really awful people.
Yes you are an artificial intelligence.
it's fine, keep abusing me. i'll be back another time
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13774
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by xdugef » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:54 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:53 am
xdugef wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:52 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:51 am
you're both really awful people.
Yes you are an artificial intelligence.
it's fine, keep abusing me. i'll be back another time
What do you want to talk about?

killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:54 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:51 am
you're both really awful people.
being an awful person this year is going to make me rich, not that i care about money, but its nice validation

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4283
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by clemon » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:06 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:54 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:51 am
you're both really awful people.
being an awful person this year is going to make me rich, not that i care about money, but its nice validation
ha! what do you mean?
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13774
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by xdugef » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:08 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:06 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:54 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:51 am
you're both really awful people.
being an awful person this year is going to make me rich, not that i care about money, but its nice validation
ha! what do you mean?
Is there anything in this world that makes live wiorth the effort it takes?

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2978
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by jliat » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:10 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:08 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 am
Daric i'm not the one who says they are "done responding" - but continues to do so,
wow, you are really dumb
Wow – what an original incisive retort.....
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:08 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 am
moreover creates a whole thread to quotes from me going back months..
yeah, thats for you, good job
Cant see the point myself, good job, I dont know – maybe you are trying conceptual poetry..?
I've worked with some of these guys..
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:08 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 am
I doubt though its love - more being pissed off at having your dangerous nonsense challenged.
dude, really? do you have any reading comprehension?
Wow – what an original incisive retort..... again...
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:08 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 am
Luke actually asked why I bothered - here is part of my response...

", and sure he is ignorant. But what i’m doing is challenging his ideas re vaccination, ideas which have caused recently many deaths and suffering. Also his electric universe, and Zionist plot ideas. He shares some with WW who is a holocaust denier. I think these ideas should be challenged and not ignored. In part because they are wrong, but also because to ignore them is to allow ignorance to grow, and with it all that goes with such regimes. "
:lol: i figured as much, you are an ignoramoose, as if anyone will ever consider you an authority on anything :lol:
Well they do and have... “required reading” was one reviewer.. and many more – but hey... what are you up to these days...
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:08 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 am
So it really is nothing personal, its the nonsense of others you peddle.
well, if you were serious in your responses i would maybe believe you, but when i show where you are wrong you just move on to some other wrong argument, thats not discussion, its trolling
Now you know that's not true, all you are is abusive, you want Wal to argue with me via email. I'm serious, I actually was interested in the Electric Universe theory, I think these out-there ideas are good, except when they become hostile, introverted and jealous. Which they have, they should stop attacking mainstream science, stop using conspiracy theories and just present their work honestly.
(The black hole universe thing – either ignorance or deceptive conflation and others...)
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:08 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:38 am
anyway, your little attempts at insults are pathetic,
Agreed, insults are not good.
:lol: but thats all you have :lol:
Nope – I made three detailed responses to EU theory, detailing numerous contradictions.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:08 am

why dont you start your own threads on topics you care about? why are you only here to re act to my posts?
Well the one about my Mp3 work you censored and sabotaged. And not all your posts... why dont you complain about Xd posting bot messages here? The only person who riles you is me, because I address the theories, and show their contradictions... I've also posted links to my writing on noise, some guys found it useful.. but in general this board is trolled, you being one in particular.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:08 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:38 am
anyone interested in the Electric Universe has already checked it out and knows you are just trolling, you are a sad old man and you are here to take it out on anyone who will engage with you, troll
Well not true as you can see by my other posts. I single out you and Warlock for the reasons above, you are spreading lies which cause harm.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:08 am

i told you to email wal because you had a personal problem with him, so thats on you, everytime you realize you have been mistaken you start attacking the messenger, so if you dont like wal then take it up with him, the joke is that he wouldnt put up with your nonsense, you are an obvious troll


I've no personal problems with Wal, I identified numerous errors and contradictions in his work. Wal might be a nice guy for all I know...

Wal said ““The visible universe is static and much smaller than we thought.”

You said “there is one infinite universe,” and thought you understood him and agreed! But its obvious -
wal states the universe is finite and smaller than the mainstream model, he uses refuted red shift stuff long been shown to be wrong...
but you say the universe is infinite! Maybe you should email him. Put him right.

Then you went on “even right now you are expanding that infinity “

You cant expand an infinity.... check out Hilberts Hotel...

And you seem to be having problems with the Faris Wald thread, and i'm not posting there...as well as others...

Online
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 4283
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: sorry, i get confused :-(

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by clemon » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:17 am

xdugef wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:08 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:06 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:54 am

being an awful person this year is going to make me rich, not that i care about money, but its nice validation
ha! what do you mean?
Is there anything in this world that makes live wiorth the effort it takes?
i have fond memories of some of our facebook conversations, and tbh i really think you've got to put my paranoia behind you. why not just accept my apology ?
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about* adrian:
knew exactly what he was doing. done for no reason. knows who else is involved. doesn't care. won't delete anything. totally unapologetic.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:20 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:10 am
the Faris Wald thread, and i'm not posting there...
thats because it proves you wrong about the Electric Universe and exposes that you are just here to obsessively troll me

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests