vaccines cause harm

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

killing raven sun
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:03 am

jliat wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:44 pm
Those like yourself as you say resort to harm to inflict your ego on others, which many would think evil or deranged. That's why now you threaten resorting to insults. Places you in the same moral camp as the Taliban!.
1 you dont have to come here, you dont have to reply to my posts, the abuse you get is your own making

2 as with other topics its obvious you know nothing of the science behind vaccination, you just want to argue like a dumb fuck

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2772
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by jliat » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:04 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:03 am
jliat wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:44 pm
Those like yourself as you say resort to harm to inflict your ego on others, which many would think evil or deranged. That's why now you threaten resorting to insults. Places you in the same moral camp as the Taliban!.
1 you dont have to come here, you dont have to reply to my posts, the abuse you get is your own making

Sure I don't have to come here. And I don't have to reply to your posts. Are you asking me to stop? As for the abuse - its normally of your making and White Warlock's.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:03 am
2 as with other topics its obvious you know nothing of the science behind vaccination, you just want to argue like a dumb fuck
I think the drop from 1/3 millions outbreaks of polio to a few hundred would be evidence for most that vacination works. But the dum fuck argument is covered...
The editorial characterized anti-vaccinationists as people who "tend toward complete mistrust of government and manufacturers, [That's YOU] conspiratorial thinking, [You again] denialism, low cognitive complexity in thinking patterns, [i'll pass on this] reasoning flaws [yes you often contradict yourself] , and a habit of substituting emotional anecdotes for data" [Yep - your story re your Dad..] , including people who range from those "unable to understand and incorporate concepts of risk and probability into science-grounded decision making" [ perhaps?] and those "who use deliberate mistruths, intimidation, falsified data, and threats of violence"[ I think you tick the last box as well as the others]

killing raven sun
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:28 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:04 am
I think the drop from 1/3 millions outbreaks of polio to a few hundred would be evidence for most that vacination works.
you cant even spell vaccination right, are we to believe you know anything on the subject? you are a loser, you dont even know the meaning of vaccination

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2772
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by jliat » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:44 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:28 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:04 am
I think the drop from 1/3 millions outbreaks of polio to a few hundred would be evidence for most that vacination works.
you cant even spell vaccination right, are we to believe you know anything on the subject? you are a loser, you dont even know the meaning of vaccination
Lets not go down the spotting each others typos... Oh - and dont - you mean don't? Also sentences normally start with a capital letter and end in a full stop. But lets ditch such pedantry? ... and who is this "we".

Lets get to the topic. You think Doctors should never cause harm, even though as in the case of amputation it saves the patients life. Which contradicts -

"Into whatsoever houses I enter, I will enter to help the sick, and I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm, especially from abusing the bodies of man or woman, bond or free. "

"help the sick" - but what of preventing 1/3 million cases of Polio a year - you think that wrong?

killing raven sun
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:57 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:44 am
Lets get to the topic.
right, vaccines
jliat wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:44 am
You think Doctors should never cause harm,
see, off topic right away, what is wrong with you?
jliat wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:44 am
even though as in the case of amputation it saves the patients life. Which contradicts -
stupid is too kind a word for your kind of dumb, you seem to have some aversion to logic, maybe its just a part of your lame act, maybe you think this is some clever troll, and as sad as that would be, its not as sad as if you really believe it, your concept of harm is so malformed it should be aborted, you tread in psychopath territory
jliat wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:44 am
"Into whatsoever houses I enter, I will enter to help the sick, and I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm, especially from abusing the bodies of man or woman, bond or free. "

"help the sick" - but what of preventing 1/3 million cases of Polio a year - you think that wrong?
most polio cases are mild sickness, small percent of which are severe, vaccines dont stop polio, health and hygene do, vaccines spread polio through shedding, those that administer vaccines serve evil, real doctors teach and provide healing

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2772
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by jliat » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:20 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:57 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:44 am
Lets get to the topic.
right, vaccines
jliat wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:44 am
You think Doctors should never cause harm,
see, off topic right away, what is wrong with you?
What's wrong with me - not much I think regarding the topic - here is the opening few words of yours in this thread! "contrary to the medical oath "do no harm" doctors..... "
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:57 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:44 am
even though as in the case of amputation it saves the patients life. Which contradicts -
stupid is too kind a word for your kind of dumb, you seem to have some aversion to logic, maybe its just a part of your lame act, maybe you think this is some clever troll, and as sad as that would be, its not as sad as if you really believe it, your concept of harm is so malformed it should be aborted, you tread in psychopath territory
:whistle:
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:57 am


jliat wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:44 am
"Into whatsoever houses I enter, I will enter to help the sick, and I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm, especially from abusing the bodies of man or woman, bond or free. "

"help the sick" - but what of preventing 1/3 million cases of Polio a year - you think that wrong?
most polio cases are mild sickness, small percent of which are severe, vaccines dont stop polio, health and hygene do, vaccines spread polio through shedding, those that administer vaccines serve evil, real doctors teach and provide healing


Well in that case fine - out of the millions that catch it, but that leaves thousands who are maimed for life or die.

"On Saturday, June 17, 1916, an official announcement of the existence of an epidemic polio infection was made in Brooklyn, New York. That year, there were over 27,000 cases and more than 6,000 deaths due to polio in the United States, with over 2,000 deaths in New York City alone.....


In the epidemic of 1949, 2,720 deaths from the disease occurred in the United States .."

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 1907
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by WhiteWarlock » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:59 am

expect more cases...
this is what happens when you allow mass invasion from 3rd world countries without any health screening...
biological warfare
https://www.usnews.com/news/health-care ... us-in-2018

killing raven sun
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:16 am

For the first time, the number of children paralyzed by mutant strains of the polio vaccine are greater than the number of children paralyzed by polio itself.

So far in 2017, there have been only six cases of "wild" polio reported anywhere in the world. By "wild," public health officials mean the disease caused by polio virus found naturally in the environment.

By contrast, there have been 21 cases of vaccine-derived polio this year. These cases look remarkably similar to regular polio. But laboratory tests show they're caused by remnants of the oral polio vaccine that have gotten loose in the environment, mutated and regained their ability to paralyze unvaccinated children
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandso ... wild-polio
Vaccine-derived Polio Spreading in “Polio-free” India

A paper published earlier this year in the Indian Journal of Medical Ethics should have made headlines around the globe, as it estimated there were 47,500 cases of a polio-like condition linked to children in India receiving repeated doses of oral polio vaccine in 2011 alone. The incidence of non-polio Accute Flaccid Paralysis (AFP) in India is now 12 times higher than expected and coincides with huge increases in OPV doses being given to children in the quest to ‘eradicate’ wild type polio infection and paralysis.
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/vaccin ... free-india

killing raven sun
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:22 am

L’affaire Wakefield: Shades of Dreyfus & BMJ’s Descent into Tabloid Science

Introduction: I have undertaken this review of the case against Dr. Andrew Wakefield because the issues involved are far more consequential than the vilification of one doctor. The issues, as I see them, involve (a) collusion of public health officials to deceive the public by concealing scientific evidence that confirms empirical evidence of serious harm linked to vaccines – in particular polyvalent vaccines; (b) the “willful blindness” by the medical community as it uncritically fell in line with a government dictated vaccination policy driven by corporate business interests.

Public health officials and the medical profession have abrogated their professional, public, and human responsibility, by failing to honestly examine the iatrogenic harm caused by expansive, indiscriminate, and increasingly aggressive vaccination policies. On a human level, the documented evidence shows a callous disregard for the plight of thousands of children who suffer irreversible harm, as if they were unavoidable “collateral damage”.

All of the documented evidence and testimonies submitted to the General Medical Council, upon which GMC issued its guilty verdicts against Dr. Wakefield and his two co-defendants in 2010, were subsequently forensically assessed by the UK High Court in March 2012, in the appeal of Professor John Walker-Smith, the senior clinician and senior author of the Lancet case series. The High Court determined that the verdicts of professional misconduct and ethics violations were unsupported by the evidence.

Indeed, the adjudicated evidence refutes the case against Dr. Wakefield; the documents and testimonies demonstrate that there is no evidence whatsoever, to support the charges of professional misconduct, much less the accusation of fraud. The accusation of fraud was hurled by the Editor-in-Chief of the BMJ, a medical journal whose corporate ownership is intertwined with the vaccine manufacturing Behemoths, Merck – with whom BMJ signed a partnership agreement in 2008 – and GlaxoSmithKline which provides additional financial support to BMJ. Among their numerous vaccine products, Merck and GSK manufacture the MMR vaccine.
http://ahrp.org/laffaire-wakefield-shad ... d-science/

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2772
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by jliat » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:20 pm

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:59 am
expect more cases...
this is what happens when you allow mass invasion from 3rd world countries without any health screening...
biological warfare
Which is why you and Daric are living in America. Having killed and subjugated the locals...

killing raven sun
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:08 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:20 pm
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:59 am
expect more cases...
this is what happens when you allow mass invasion from 3rd world countries without any health screening...
biological warfare
Which is why you and Daric are living in America. Having killed and subjugated the locals...
mmm it felt good too, especially the subjugating, gawd i loves me some subjugation

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2772
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by jliat » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:54 am

subjugate
[ˈsʌbdʒʊɡeɪt]

VERB
subjugated (past tense) · subjugated (past participle)
bring under domination or control, especially by conquest.
"the invaders had soon subjugated most of the population"
synonyms:
conquer · vanquish · defeat · crush · quell · quash · gain mastery over · gain ascendancy over · gain control of · bring under the yoke · bring to heel · [More]
The editorial characterized anti-vaccinationists as people who "tend toward complete mistrust of government and manufacturers, conspiratorial thinking, denialism, low cognitive complexity in thinking patterns, reasoning flaws, and a habit of substituting emotional anecdotes for data", including people who range from those "unable to understand and incorporate concepts of risk and probability into science-grounded decision making" and those "who use deliberate mistruths, intimidation, falsified data, and threats of violence"

killing raven sun
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:19 am

jliat wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:54 am
The editorial characterized
james doesnt understand most of what he posts, case in point he thinks opinion forms the basis of scientific thought, he doesnt read science papers as he admits he cant understand them, so his knowledge base regarding science is mostly opinions he agrees with

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2772
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by jliat » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:57 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:19 am
jliat wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:54 am
The editorial characterized
james doesnt understand most of what he posts, case in point he thinks opinion forms the basis of scientific thought, he doesnt read science papers as he admits he cant understand them, so his knowledge base regarding science is mostly opinions he agrees with
James has a keen interest in philosophy and has studied this to degree level, including The philosophy of Science. Since his degree he continued reading, moving from the Analytical Anglo America tradition, very much science related, Russell, Wittgenstein Carnap Popper et al, through to Continental Philosophy of Heidegger (critical of science), deconstruction, Derrida, Deleuze, and more recently OOO and SR. At the same time reading Kant, Fichte, et al. Hegel and Nietzsche. So is familiar with German idealism through to the empiricism of Anglo American philosophy. His work with computing also feeds into these ideas. In particular working with binary logic, noise theory and such works as 'all possible CDs'.

His tutors have included John Harris, FMedSci, FRSA, FRSB Professor of Bioethics and Director of the Institute for Science, Ethics and Innovation at the University of Manchester and Dr Oswald Hanfling.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:59 am

jliat wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:57 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:19 am
jliat wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:54 am
james doesnt understand most of what he posts, case in point he thinks opinion forms the basis of scientific thought, he doesnt read science papers as he admits he cant understand them, so his knowledge base regarding science is mostly opinions he agrees with
James has a keen interest in philosophy and has studied this to degree level, including The philosophy of Science. Since his degree he continued reading, moving from the Analytical Anglo America tradition, very much science related, Russell, Wittgenstein Carnap Popper et al, through to Continental Philosophy of Heidegger (critical of science), deconstruction, Derrida, Deleuze, and more recently OOO and SR. At the same time reading Kant, Fichte, et al. Hegel and Nietzsche. So is familiar with German idealism through to the empiricism of Anglo American philosophy. His work with computing also feeds into these ideas. In particular working with binary logic, noise theory and such works as 'all possible CDs'.

His tutors have included John Harris, FMedSci, FRSA, FRSB Professor of Bioethics and Director of the Institute for Science, Ethics and Innovation at the University of Manchester and Dr Oswald Hanfling.
:lol: oh mah gawd :lol:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests