vaccines cause harm

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2978
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by jliat » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:00 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:45 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:43 am
Digital Anti Rational Integrated Computer....
:lol: hey thats not bad, this drunk clown thing fits you better than the fake smart guy routine


I always like the 'fake smart guy' - pseudo intellectual is perhaps better?

You want to deal with someone who disagrees with the Thunderbolts nonsense... but seriously read some philosophy it will help your cognitive skills no end. And you could use some new words, Epistemology, Ontology etc. Rather than 'opinion' and 'tits'.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:02 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:00 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:45 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:43 am
Digital Anti Rational Integrated Computer....
:lol: hey thats not bad, this drunk clown thing fits you better than the fake smart guy routine


I always like the 'fake smart guy' - pseudo intellectual is perhaps better?

You want to deal with someone who disagrees with the Thunderbolts nonsense... but seriously read some philosophy it will help your cognitive skills no end. And you could use some new words, Epistemology, Ontology etc. Rather than 'opinion' and 'tits'.
boring and ignorant, just stick to being the drunk clown

killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:04 am

The CDC has confirmed 182 cases of AFM so far this year. Outbreaks have occurred most frequently in the summer and fall.

Nancy Messonnier, director for the National Center for Immunizations and Respiratory Diseases, said in a conference call with reporters last month that the CDC is still unsure of the cause.
lol, the cause is vaccine derived polio and the reason mostly children get it around summer and fall is because parents have kids vaccinated for the coming school year, they shed virus and infect their community

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2978
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by jliat » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:12 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:04 am
The CDC has confirmed 182 cases of AFM so far this year. Outbreaks have occurred most frequently in the summer and fall.

Nancy Messonnier, director for the National Center for Immunizations and Respiratory Diseases, said in a conference call with reporters last month that the CDC is still unsure of the cause.
lol, the cause is vaccine derived polio and the reason mostly children get it around summer and fall is because parents have kids vaccinated for the coming school year, they shed virus and infect their community
And so? How many died from Polio prior to vacination?


2,000 deaths in New York City alone in 1916

the epidemic of 1949, 2,720 deaths

killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:16 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:12 am
And so? How many died from Polio prior to vacination?
fake smart guy reply

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2978
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by jliat » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:32 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:16 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:12 am
And so? How many died from Polio prior to vacination?
fake smart guy reply
But true. I can get some more figures... stick with the fake smart guy routine. Its good for my publicity.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:34 am

yeah, just fuck off james, when you start telling me to stop posting you have lost your game, crawl back into your bottle loser

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2978
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by jliat » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:49 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:34 am
yeah, just fuck off james, when you start telling me to stop posting you have lost your game, crawl back into your bottle loser
Daric youve lost the game when you cant reply other than be abusive or ask me to email Wal @ EU because you cant understand stuff. And that was ages ago.

And certainly asking me to fuck off. Its the internet, so i'll do so when i want, meanwhile you are posting to yourself jliat quotes. Get some rest.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:02 am

look james, its obvious you are a drunk troll, your behaviour is embarassing, im done responding to your fake smart guy routine, post all the misunderstandings you want, you seem to get off on being the fool

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2978
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by jliat » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:13 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:02 am
look james, its obvious you are a drunk troll, your behaviour is embarassing, im done responding to your fake smart guy routine, post all the misunderstandings you want, you seem to get off on being the fool
It's great youve done responding - as for embarassing,
killing raven sun wrote: i just discovered this guy, only watched two videos, but he says the words i know, i have incorporated this same knowledge, it took twenty five years of training, but i was sceptical, in the end this is the truth, here this fine spirit is giving you the mechanics of magic, if you suspend disbelief you can advance faster, dont use this knowledge for evil or you are fucked..
The video is about Three Words.. and Daric thinks he has this "power" where he can achieve anything. That he can work miracles...
magic - nope sad, very sad...

Three words

1. I hope (that's two words Daric)

2. I really need (That's like three!)

3. I can't (well abbreviation so another three)


As for fool - we did this with Warlock!

"The Shakespearean fool is a recurring character type in the works of William Shakespeare.
Shakespearean fools are usually clever peasants or commoners that use their wits to outdo people of higher social standing. "

"In many esoteric systems of interpretation, the Fool is usually interpreted as the protagonist of a story, and the Major Arcana is the path the Fool takes through the great mysteries of life and the main human archetypes. This path is known traditionally in cartomancy as the "Fool's Journey", and is frequently used to introduce the meaning of Major Arcana cards to beginners"

You really need to study the subjects and not just watch stuoid youtube videos...

killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:40 am

Vaccine Damage Payment

Contents
Overview
What you'll get
Eligibility
How to claim

How to claim

Apply by filling out a claim form. If you’re under 18, your parent or guardian should claim on your behalf.

Send it to:

Vaccine Damage Payments Unit
Palatine House
Lancaster Road
Preston
PR1 1HB
You can also contact the Vaccine Damage Payments Unit to ask for a claim form:

Vaccine Damage Payments Unit
Telephone: 01772 899 944
Textphone: 0800 731 0317
NGT text relay (if you cannot hear or speak on the phone): 18001 then 01772 899 944
Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 5pm
Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
Find out about call charges

Time limits on making a claim
You can only claim for a child once they are 2 years old.

To claim for an adult, apply by whichever is the latest of the following dates:

on or before their 21st birthday (or if they’ve died, the date they would have reached 21)
within 6 years of the vaccination
If you disagree with a decision
You can challenge a decision about your claim. This is called asking for ‘mandatory reversal’

If the decision was made after 27 October 2013
Write to the Vaccine Damage Payments Unit. You must:

explain why you think the decision is wrong
include any new evidence to support your application - only include evidence you have not already sent
Vaccine Damage Payments Unit
Palatine House
Lancaster Road
Preston
PR1 1HB
You need to include:

the date of the original payment decision
your name and address
your date of birth
your National Insurance number
If the decision was made on or before 27 October 2013
Contact the Vaccine Damage Payments Unit for advice on challenging the decision.

Vaccine Damage Payments Unit
Telephone: 01772 899 944
Textphone: 0800 731 0317
NGT text relay (if you cannot hear or speak on the phone): 18001 then 01772 899 944
Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 5pm
Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
Find out about call charges

What happens next
The original decision will be reviewed. The Department for Work and Pensions will send you a new decision if they think it should be changed.

If they do not think the decision should be changed, you’ll get a ‘mandatory reversal notice’ that will explain the reasons why. This will include the information you need to be able to appeal.

If you disagree with the outcome
You can ask for mandatory reversal again - there’s no limit on the number of times you can make this request, and no time limit.

You can also appeal to the Social Security and Child Support Tribunal. The tribunal is impartial and independent of government.

There is no time limit for requesting an appeal.

Download and fill in form SSCS1 and send it to the address on the form.

You’ll need to choose whether you want to go to the tribunal hearing to explain your case. If you do not attend, your appeal will be decided on your appeal form and any supporting evidence.

After you submit your appeal, you can provide evidence. Your appeal and the evidence will be discussed at a hearing by a judge and one or two experts, for example a doctor. The judge will then make a decision.

It usually takes around 6 months for for your appeal to be heard by the tribunal.


killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:05 am

you are really self important james, youre gonna be really sad when you die

killing raven sun
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:13 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:02 am
im done responding to your fake smart guy routine
but if you want to be abused i can do that

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2978
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: vaccines cause harm

Post by jliat » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:31 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:05 am
"im done responding"

Seems not.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:05 am
you are really self important james, youre gonna be really sad when you die
Oh no, when i'm dead i will not be sad or happy.

You "know" you will not die i suppose?

Anyway - 'self important' maybe you should read some Max Stirner, and Fichte... its very hard to be conscious without being self important.

:lol:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: clemon and 9 guests