little jimmy and the electric universe

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

killing raven sun
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: little jimmy and the electric universe

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:09 am
So your claims when shown to lack evidence, such as those you make above,
there is well established scientific basis for everything i say
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:09 am
and certainly are not open to experiment..
says the admitted science illiterate
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:09 am
claims are made as to special knowledge etc, and the ignorance of non believers - that makes them candidates for pseudoscience.
no claims of special knowledge have been made, your dim perception alone holds you back, that is why you use terms like "believe" and reflexively call subjects you dont understand "pseudoscience", it upsets you that your understanding of science is unable to quash my arguments, when you are shown where your paradigm lacks substance you recoil in horror like a wounded child, its understandable that you feel personally attacked, your education has ill prepared you for reality

killing raven sun
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: little jimmy and the electric universe

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:22 am

timdrage wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:42 am
haoppoy
:lol:
good one

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2774
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: little jimmy and the electric universe

Post by jliat » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:09 am
So your claims when shown to lack evidence, such as those you make above,
there is well established scientific basis for everything i say
So you say - and that is ALL you say.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:09 am
and certainly are not open to experiment..
says the admitted science illiterate
I've admitted no such thing, only that I cant do the advanced maths, which I suspect neither you or the thunderbolts crew can not.
I have though an understanding of the philosophy of science and so the nature of its propositions. Unlike those of pseudoscience they are subject to refutation.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:09 am
claims are made as to special knowledge etc, and the ignorance of non believers - that makes them candidates for pseudoscience.
no claims of special knowledge have been made, your dim perception alone holds you back, that is why you use terms like "believe" and reflexively call subjects you dont understand "pseudoscience", it upsets you that your understanding of science is unable to quash my arguments, when you are shown where your paradigm lacks substance you recoil in horror like a wounded child, its understandable that you feel personally attacked, your education has ill prepared you for reality
Certainly you've made claims of special knowledge, some deep understanding of the universe. The rest is your usual attacks on the person not the argument. As for quashing any arguments - youve not made any. Merely claimed the universe is electric and that shaman in the past knew this. Evidence - none. You might as well postulate the famous flying spaghetti monster as being 'Real'.

So sorry - no recoil in horror, mild amusement at the nonsense.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: little jimmy and the electric universe

Post by killing raven sun » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:34 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 am
there is well established scientific basis for everything i say
So you say - and that is ALL you say.
if you have a specific question, i will answer
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 am
says the admitted science illiterate
I've admitted no such thing, only that I cant do the advanced maths, which I suspect neither you or the thunderbolts crew can not.
actually you have admitted you cant understand scientific process, not just maths, and the second part of your statement is the "tell", you think because you cant understand something that nobody can, this is the logic of a dumb fuck, seriously, think about how that douche logic reflects on you, clearly you are wounded little boy, why else lash out at that which you dont understand?
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am
I have though an understanding of the philosophy of science and so the nature of its propositions.
no you dont.
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am
Unlike those of pseudoscience they are subject to refutation.
you keep parroting this crap line as if you know what it means but then disavow understanding of the maths so are unable to judge if the original premise was itself pseudoscience, more dumb fuckery
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am
Certainly you've made claims of special knowledge, some deep understanding of the universe.
nope, you just made that claim, my understanding of the universe is quite simple, its electric
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am
The rest is your usual attacks on the person not the argument.
well to be fair, you are the stupid asshole who keeps posting nonsense in hopes that i will berate you, so you ask for it dumb fuck
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am
As for quashing any arguments - youve not made any. Merely claimed the universe is electric and that shaman in the past knew this.
ive not claimed anything, the universe is electric, there is no evidence to the contrary

and i said the shaman and the mystic have known this always, dumb fuck
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am
Evidence - none.
none that a dumb fuck could understand

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2774
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: little jimmy and the electric universe

Post by jliat » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:19 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:34 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 am
there is well established scientific basis for everything i say
So you say - and that is ALL you say.
if you have a specific question, i will answer
Describe one experiment which would refute the electric Universe idea.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:34 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 am
says the admitted science illiterate
I've admitted no such thing, only that I cant do the advanced maths, which I suspect neither you or the thunderbolts crew can not.
actually you have admitted you cant understand scientific process, not just maths, and the second part of your statement is the "tell", you think because you cant understand something that nobody can, this is the logic of a dumb fuck, seriously, think about how that douche logic reflects on you, clearly you are wounded little boy, why else lash out at that which you dont understand?
No that is a lie, your often resort. I do understand the scientific process. There are several theories. But all conclude scientific knowledge is only ever provisional. You claim certain knowledge, ergo you are not talking science but pseudo science. Another lie of yours is that i do not think because I cant do the maths others cannot, but I know personally people who do understand the maths. Sure the logic you point out above is stupid, but it happens to be of your making. No i'm not a wounded little boy, stop being so emotional about this. "learning to control your emotions, especially the fight or flight response, is the route away from karma," - your own words.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am
I have though an understanding of the philosophy of science and so the nature of its propositions.
no you dont.
Sorry but I do. They are only ever provisional. The misguided think science deals in certainties, like you, but its not true. Do some basic reading about the philosophy of science and you will find out, if you can open your closed mind to alternative ideas. Though this has existential consequences - ideas of mind power and magic become what they are, at best phantasies, at worse nonsense, opium for the people.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am
Unlike those of pseudoscience they are subject to refutation.
you keep parroting this crap line as if you know what it means but then disavow understanding of the maths so are unable to judge if the original premise was itself pseudoscience, more dumb fuckery
Its not a question of understanding the maths, its of being able to do it. The maths of Newton or Einstein or Ptolemy are all fine, its just they don't all match the observations. Two of these I can do. You really don't get what pseudoscience is, you seem to think it just means the science is wrong. It doesn't. So I don't think we are going to get anywhere. Science makes models and tests them against observations. They are never the same. Like a map. We've done this before... so i'm wasting my time, but OK. So the judgement is what is observed, light being bent by gravity, clocks running at different speeds, particles surviving longer than they should. There are any number of these. You can even do some yourself with a microwave. So to repeat - a test of pseudoscience is it clams to be absolute knowledge, and any evidence is always made to support it. Or ignored. Or those demonstrating it attacked, just as you attack me.
So really you are no different to a religious fanatic where you cant admit to the possibility of you being wrong. I can, I've said, this could be a computer simulation, or a dream, the universe might be all electric. One makes a choice. I go with convention on this. If you want to think Saturn is a machine made by aliens, fine. Don't get all emotional when others happen not to.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am
Certainly you've made claims of special knowledge, some deep understanding of the universe.
nope, you just made that claim, my understanding of the universe is quite simple, its electric
I'm afraid that's not an understanding its an act of faith. No different to saying God made everything from nothing. And if it helps you sleep at night- fine.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am
The rest is your usual attacks on the person not the argument.
well to be fair, you are the stupid asshole who keeps posting nonsense in hopes that i will berate you, so you ask for it dumb fuck
No sorry Daric, I actually stopped, it was you who brought me into this thread again by referring to me. But if you want me to stop annoying you - fine. i'll stop.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am
As for quashing any arguments - youve not made any. Merely claimed the universe is electric and that shaman in the past knew this.
ive not claimed anything, the universe is electric, there is no evidence to the contrary

and i said the shaman and the mystic have known this always, dumb fuck
Whatever gets you through the night. Why is it its always shaman. Mystics... anyway as I said - pseudoscience, = not a possible explanation but a certainty.
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am
Evidence - none.
none that a dumb fuck could understand
Your inability to control your emotions is hardly a good advert for your channelling this electric. Maybe its because you're DC not AC.

Anyway - as i've said - you need at minimum two states. Somethings therefore must resist electric. Like i resist your nonsense. You need a dumb fuck to make you seem the wise person. :roll: Though i somehow doubt this.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: little jimmy and the electric universe

Post by killing raven sun » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:58 am

jliat wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:19 am
Describe one experiment which would refute the electric Universe idea.
SAFIRE
jliat wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:19 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:34 am
actually you have admitted you cant understand scientific process
No that is a lie, your often resort. I do understand the scientific process.
no you dont, you are a demented old man who knows very little, if you had any self respect you would not continue to embarass yourself
jliat wrote: ↑Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:24 am
Look - i dont actually care, So i cant do the reading because i wont understand it.

jliat wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:19 am
Anyway - as i've said - you need at minimum two states.
no, you dont, the only state of matter in the universe is plasma

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2774
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: little jimmy and the electric universe

Post by jliat » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:41 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:58 am
jliat wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:19 am
Describe one experiment which would refute the electric Universe idea.
SAFIRE
'Describe' - not 'name' - dunder head.
killing raven sun wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:58 am
jliat wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:19 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:34 am
actually you have admitted you cant understand scientific process
No that is a lie, your often resort. I do understand the scientific process.
no you dont, you are a demented old man who knows very little, if you had any self respect you would not continue to embarass yourself
jliat wrote: ↑Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:24 am
Look - i dont actually care, So i cant do the reading because i wont understand it.
Sure - you cut out the topic the advanced maths you and the thunderthighs crew cant do either. And sigh- yes I do.
(insert silly monte python argument sketch....)
killing raven sun wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:58 am
jliat wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:19 am
Anyway - as i've said - you need at minimum two states.
no, you dont, the only state of matter in the universe is plasma
Which is nonsense - because if so why would the Safire project try to create something that's already there and everywhere? Unless that is Daric's use of the term plasma is different. But then again you need two 'things' to have a state. On or Off. Plasma or not.

Science and Pseudo Science. If everything was plasma you couldnt have two types...
www.thunderbolts.info wrote:
Plasma: In the visible universe, plasma is the most common state of matter, and all objects in the universe move through a sea of plasma. Though similar in some ways to a gas, plasma is partially ionized. Freely moving charged particles give it a unique ability to conduct electric currents. Often called the fourth state of matter—after solids, liquids and gasses—plasma behaves much differently from a neutral gas. Electric currents in plasma create magnetic fields that confine and shape plasma activity. In this way the electric force can organize elaborate cosmic structures while also provoking the intense electromagnetic emissions now revealed by today’s advanced telescopes...…


The Electric Universe (EU) recognizes that charged particles permeate all of space as electrically conductive plasma. Unlike the protons and electrons that make up neutral atoms, the charged particles in plasma are not bound by atomic structure....
some internet idiot wrote: the only state of matter in the universe is plasma

= FAIL

killing raven sun
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: little jimmy and the electric universe

Post by killing raven sun » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:18 am

jliat wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:41 am
why would the Safire project try to create something that's already there and everywhere? Unless that is Daric's use of the term plasma is different. But then again you need two 'things' to have a state. On or Off. Plasma or not.
wrong, you have been trapped in duality when everything is a spectrum, you are the poster boy for the dementia that comes with believing in good vs evil

all matter is classified by electrical charge, the state variability is an arbitrary distiction based on electric potential, solids are towards the left and bright plasmas in space are to the right...
Image
wiki wrote:Historically, the distinction is made based on qualitative differences in properties. Matter in the solid state maintains a fixed volume and shape, with component particles (atoms, molecules or ions) close together and fixed into place. Matter in the liquid state maintains a fixed volume, but has a variable shape that adapts to fit its container. Its particles are still close together but move freely. Matter in the gaseous state has both variable volume and shape, adapting both to fit its container. Its particles are neither close together nor fixed in place. Matter in the plasma state has variable volume and shape, but as well as neutral atoms, it contains a significant number of ions and electrons, both of which can move around freely.

The term phase is sometimes used as a synonym for state of matter, but a system can contain several immiscible phases of the same state of matter.
and whats your deal with the thunderbolts people? i am not them, they are not me, you conflate the two because you are intellectually lazy, if you had been following, you would realize i am just a few light years ahead of the curve, no its not special knowledge, you could have it if you pulled your head out of kneecheese ass

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2774
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: little jimmy and the electric universe

Post by jliat » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:28 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:18 am

and whats your deal with the thunderbolts people? i am not them, they are not me, you conflate the two because you are intellectually lazy, if you had been following, you would realize i am just a few light years ahead of the curve, no its not special knowledge, you could have it if you pulled your head out of kneecheese ass
So now you claim that you know more than the thunderbolts lot. Brilliant - stop posting their stuff and lets here the stuff you are " a few light years ahead of " - first off - what is a light year?


FAIL #2

killing raven sun
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: little jimmy and the electric universe

Post by killing raven sun » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:43 am

jliat wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:28 am
So now you claim that you know more than the thunderbolts lot.
yes
jliat wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:28 am
Brilliant - stop posting their stuff and lets here the stuff you are " a few light years ahead of " -
why would i stop posting their stuff? its obvious that its more than enough information to keep a moron like you busy for the rest of your life, as for "hearing" what i have to say, well that would require that you have ears to "hear"
jliat wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:28 am
first off - what is a light year?
its a unit of measurement which describes the vast distance between our positions

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2774
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: little jimmy and the electric universe

Post by jliat » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:14 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:43 am
jliat wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:28 am
So now you claim that you know more than the thunderbolts lot.
yes
jliat wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:28 am
Brilliant - stop posting their stuff and lets here the stuff you are " a few light years ahead of " -
why would i stop posting their stuff? its obvious that its more than enough information to keep a moron like you busy for the rest of your life, as for "hearing" what i have to say, well that would require that you have ears to "hear"

Sad - you even use a quote from JC. OMG, no you're certainly not.
killing raven sun wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:43 am
jliat wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:28 am
first off - what is a light year?
its a unit of measurement which describes the vast distance between our positions
Based on the speed of light in a vacuum -

As for vast - depends on how large is your imagination, "i am just a few light years " ... you think so small!



Size of the known universe 68,469,051,108,591,800,000 light years (6.8* 10 ^18 years ~ 68 quintillion)


From The Grands - JLIAT Cosmic Grand #8

Time of performance using the above Grand


Webern Variations Opus 27 - @ 5'13" - 5,606,848,558,746,650,000,000,000 years (1.5* 10 ^24 years ~ 5 Septillion)



http://www.jliat.com/tg/THEGRANDS-pdf.pdf




Two more Grands remain - much bigger.. try to keep up!

killing raven sun
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: little jimmy and the electric universe

Post by killing raven sun » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:28 am

yawn, your attention whoring is boring

User avatar
zombra
Posts: 866
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:30 am
Location: screwston, tejas

Re: little jimmy and the electric universe

Post by zombra » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:39 am

"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent."

ephemeralnaut

channel?

killing raven sun
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: little jimmy and the electric universe

Post by killing raven sun » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:01 am

so this bloke makes a vid debunking little jimmy and his atlantis theory, but in the process he helps explain the cataclysm that befell us all after the paradise machine broke down, to be certain this guy does find the lost atlantis, there can be no doubt, the undersea topography he shows tells all, the so called rift is an electrical scar, the discharge produces a supersonic shockwave, water is blasted into the statosphere, the earth expands and later collapses, atlantis sinks, an ice age begins, the sea is impassable, maps are drawn from historical record, over time lost elements are removed as the ice retreats and it is seen that islands are gone, the timeline and records seem muddled because many catastrophes happened over a long period, it took generations for the machine to fully fall apart and the pieces to find their new place in the system, staying alive was probably a 24/7 job, look at how fucked up the giant megalithic blocks are


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests