the pyramid: stairway to heaven

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2672
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: the pyramid: stairway to heaven

Post by jliat » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:57 pm

killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:13 am


what the actual fuck does this have to do with anything?
You made claims about 'knowledge' which you do not have. That's all.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2672
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: the pyramid: stairway to heaven

Post by jliat » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:15 pm

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:13 am
Pharisees murdered & completely usurped Sadducees by 73ad during end of Jewish Civil War
for power and supposed purity as Sadducees had openly started accepting/embracing rather than brutally rejecting Hellenism
thus it is highly suspected that the Sadducees became the first Greek/Roman Chistians
see time lines
the main difference was adhering to written Torah versus oral interpretation/debates presented in the Talmud
plus the Sadducess held the Superior socio-religious rank in the temple
until they were exterminated from jewish society via bloody murder
Sadducees were "the keepers of the word"(Torah) & temple guardians
~shrug~
what is this grade school?
do the research on your own
TightAss FlaviusFlav Josephus
Don't make me have to dig back today into the big books of jewish history on the shelf
Eye have better things for doing now
"You old Fish Eyed Fool"
I'm not sure if you are posting this for the benefit of myself or Daric. But i brought up the two sects in response to his claims to have "i have studied all major religions, most alternative religions and even religious cults, i made them all a part of me, they guide my every moment, they forge a link to the machinery of the universe,"

Which i doubted. And i pointed out the main difference which often surprises people, that the Jews originally didn't believe in an afterlife. That's important IMO as the fear of annihilation at death is often used as an 'excuse' for religion, but in this case it cant be. "Better a live dog than a dead Lion'. (my quote - i too will not look it up).

Pity you dropped the Alef's. They are another very surprising thing. Most think infinity is just that. Cantor - a great mathematician - responsible for set theory... showed that the rational numbers are a countable infinite set, whereas irrationals are uncountable. Crazy - yes. That the number of irrationals between 0 and 1 are uncountable but the integers between 1 and infinity are...!

I wont go into detail as it seems you are not that bothered. But that was touched on in my 'Grands' - to which you were rather 'critical' but lets try to keep things if not friendly - civil. I'd send you a signed copy - but that's not likely given your anonymity... :wink:

killing raven sun
Posts: 826
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: the pyramid: stairway to heaven

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:27 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:57 pm
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:13 am
what the actual fuck does this have to do with anything?
You made claims about 'knowledge' which you do not have. That's all.
wrong again dumbass, maybe you want to embarass yourself further by providing a quote that you think backs up your assertion but really just confirms you are a stupid troll

well?

killing raven sun
Posts: 826
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: the pyramid: stairway to heaven

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:33 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:15 pm
i pointed out the main difference which often surprises people, that the Jews originally didn't believe in an afterlife. That's important IMO as the fear of annihilation at death is often used as an 'excuse' for religion, but in this case it cant be.
your opinion is worthless, you cant understand what you read so your assessment of any subject is bullshit, stop trying to use your ignorance to convince people you are smart, you are a moron that knows nothing but what wiki tells you

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2672
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: the pyramid: stairway to heaven

Post by jliat » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:51 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:27 am
jliat wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:57 pm
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:13 am
what the actual fuck does this have to do with anything?
You made claims about 'knowledge' which you do not have. That's all.
wrong again dumbass, maybe you want to embarass yourself further by providing a quote that you think backs up your assertion but really just confirms you are a stupid troll

well?
You've made any number of claims without any evidence. Knowledge requires justification.

You claim everything is electric - no justification.

You claimed everything was plasma - no justification.

If you did a simple google you would find a list of particles with no electric charge. But you deny any evidence which runs counter to your delusional pseudo science, which is why it is pseudo science.

That you understood the world more than the Thunderbirds team who you claim refute modern physics, again no justification.

Then you made this ridiculous remark " i have studied all major religions, most alternative religions and even religious cults, i made them all a part of me, they guide my every moment, they forge a link to the machinery of the universe"

But many of these contradict one another, and i pointed out one instance - to which your response was "what the actual fuck does this have to do with anything? " well it shows you cant even follow your own assertions.

And i'm not embarrassed, or angry, or have to resort to verbal abuse, but then i havent lost my cool. Calm down and try to respond in a civil and adult manner.

I can add to that also you dismiss much of modern philosophy as well as science. There is more, but other than give abuse you are unable to respond. Daric - just because one disagree with an others ideas doesn't make them stupid. To think so though is. And i'm not referring to your comments about me, but ideas such as those of Berkeley.
Last edited by jliat on Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2672
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: the pyramid: stairway to heaven

Post by jliat » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:33 am
jliat wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:15 pm
i pointed out the main difference which often surprises people, that the Jews originally didn't believe in an afterlife. That's important IMO as the fear of annihilation at death is often used as an 'excuse' for religion, but in this case it cant be.
your opinion is worthless,
To you sure. You've convinced yourself you already know everything, but its not my opinion its fact for any to see. But others have thought my ideas of value.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:33 am

you cant understand what you read so your assessment of any subject is bullshit,
I can understand what I read. And others have understood what I have written and found it of interest. To the extent of at times actually paying me. Citing my work etc.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:33 am
stop trying to use your ignorance to convince people you are smart, you are a moron that knows nothing but what wiki tells you.
Stop telling me what to do, and try forming a rational argument in support of what you claim. The stuff on philosoohy and religion was not from wiki. I've no interest in convincung anyone i'm smart, maybe you do, i like to discuss ideas, hopfully in a civil manner, but doubtful in your case.

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 1756
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: the pyramid: stairway to heaven

Post by WhiteWarlock » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:23 am

Image
jliat wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:15 pm
Which i doubted. And i pointed out the main difference which often surprises people, that the Jews originally didn't believe in an afterlife.
on and on
on and on
on and on
"It's Heaven and Hell"
"It" matters on how dogmatic dumb "goyim" are in their perception/conception of the word "Afterlife"
and how you are using such term as applicable for teachings of the specific sect of Cohanim
there obviously is no "Hell" in traditional Torah teachings
that Norse "wyrd" was swapped during christian forced indoctrination/converstion for the word "Sheol"
"Sheol"/Gehenna was the garbage dump on the city outskirts of Jerusalem
Valley filled with dead babies supposedly in one flavor or another of death including sacrificing their children by fire
now this may come as a shock for some...
yet someone can be an atheist "Jew"
whilst still completely adhering to the concept of reincarnation
in fact they can even exploit it in some ways
yet they tend on average not being total ignorant dumb asses
regarding such simple concepts
"It" =
REINCARNATION
aka The Wheel
KalaChakra
Valhalla
Fólkvangr
on & on
and any such concepts were purposely omitted/restricted/punished from the traditions of Celt/Nordic Goyim
because it made them far easier physically/spiritually conquering & sustaining control/dominance socially
via Christinsanity
Last edited by WhiteWarlock on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.


killing raven sun
Posts: 826
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: the pyramid: stairway to heaven

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:20 am

jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 am
but its not my opinion its fact for any to see.
jliat wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:15 pm
i pointed out the main difference which often surprises people, that the Jews originally didn't believe in an afterlife. That's important IMO as the fear of annihilation at death is often used as an 'excuse' for religion, but in this case it cant be.

jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 am
But others have thought my ideas of value.
so what? this is literally everyone who ever lived, kudos
jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 am
others have understood what I have written and found it of interest.
so what? this is literally everyone who ever lived, kudos
jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 am
To the extent of at times actually paying me. Citing my work etc.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
gawd damn you really love yourself, thats great, tell us more about how important you are to a society comitting suicide
jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 am
Stop telling me what to do
no, go fuck yourself
jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 am
try forming a rational argument in support of what you claim.
no, i claim nothing, i point to truths, you argue
jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 am
I've no interest in convincung anyone i'm smart
well thats good!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 am
i like to discuss ideas
yeah, but youre too stupid to have a coherent discussion, your line of thought is just self aggrandizing bullshit, you dont understand any subject well enough to produce lucid response, just because a few people have validated your nonsense doesnt make it relevant, it just means birds of a feather flock together, nobody here will engage you because it becomes obvious quite quickly that you dont know what the fuck youre talking about, buy a clue already
Last edited by killing raven sun on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

killing raven sun
Posts: 826
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: the pyramid: stairway to heaven

Post by killing raven sun » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:17 am

jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:51 am
You've made any number of claims without any evidence. Knowledge requires justification.
wrong again, everything i post is backed by science, you say you dont understand science so you are unable to understand what i post, you argue because youre a dumb cunt who is going insane
jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:51 am
You claim everything is electric - no justification.
this just makes you look completely stupid, why would anyone trust anything you post when you cant understand a simple scientifically verified truth?
jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:51 am
You claimed everything was plasma - no justification.
even when i give you the science...
jliat wrote: ↑Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:24 am
Look - i dont actually care, So i cant do the reading because i wont understand it.

jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:51 am
If you did a simple google you would find a list of particles with no electric charge.
in other words, you cant find one thing that isnt electric, everything is electric, thats what i have been telling you
jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:51 am
But you deny any evidence which runs counter to your delusional pseudo science
how would you know, you have never rebutted any of my posts with science, maybe its because...
jliat wrote: ↑Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:24 am
Look - i dont actually care, So i cant do the reading because i wont understand it.


jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:51 am
Then you made this ridiculous remark " i have studied all major religions, most alternative religions and even religious cults, i made them all a part of me, they guide my every moment, they forge a link to the machinery of the universe"

But many of these contradict one another, and i pointed out one instance - to which your response was "what the actual fuck does this have to do with anything? " well it shows you cant even follow your own assertions.
what a moron, this word salad has no point, are you drunk? nobody cares that you dont understand religion, you are your own contradiction
jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:51 am
And i'm not embarrassed, or angry, or have to resort to verbal abuse,
thats because you are a stupid cunt
jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:51 am
but then i havent lost my cool. Calm down and try to respond in a civil and adult manner.
no, go fuck yourself
jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:51 am
I can add to that also you dismiss much of modern philosophy as well as science.
like i said, when i was a child i studied philosophy, then i grew up, stopped speculating, and learned what was important, like the meaning of life, so youre right
jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:51 am
Daric - just because one disagree with an others ideas doesn't make them stupid.
this is true, you are stupid in your own right, it has nothing to do with me
jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:51 am
To think so though is.
is what? incomplete sentence, maybe you dont understand what you read because you cant write either, slow down and sound out the hard words, sometimes saying them aloud helps you to remember the meaning

jliat wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:51 am
And i'm not referring to your comments about me, but ideas such as those of Berkeley.
nobody cares

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 1756
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: the pyramid: stairway to heaven

Post by WhiteWarlock » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:41 am


Jliat may need starting with the Basics: Protons, Neutrons, and Electrons...
http://www.middleschoolchemistry.com/le ... r4/lesson1
yet
jliat wrote: ↑Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:24 am
Look - i dont actually care, So i cant do the reading because i wont understand it.
so we provided this video for Junior High Level Students

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 1756
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: the pyramid: stairway to heaven

Post by WhiteWarlock » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:15 am

Why do the numbers for Auschwitz-Birkenau keep changing?

The number of deaths at Auschwitz has changed drastically over the past 75 years. The "Nazis" were famous for keeping detailed records, so why are the number of deaths at Auschwitz an estimate that keeps changing?

At the Nuremberg IMT, the German war criminals were charged with killing 4 million prisoners at the three camps known as Auschwitz I (the main camp), Auschwitz II (Birkenau) and Auschwitz III (Monowitz). What was this figure based upon?

The charge against the Germans at Nuremberg was based on a document written on May 6, 1945 by the Soviet Union that was accepted into evidence by the Nuremberg IMT although there was no proof whatsoever given in this document that 4 million people had been killed. The Soviet figure of 4 million was based on the estimated capacity of the ovens at Auschwitz and Birkenau. The ovens at Birkenau had been removed by the Germans two months before they abandoned the camp, but the Soviets were still able to somehow estimate their capacity.

The Soviets also charged the German war criminals with killing 1.5 million prisoners at Majdanek. That figure has now been reduced to 78,000 by the Majdanek Museum. Out of this number, 59,000 were Jews.

In 1990, the plaques with the figure of 4 million at the International Monument at Birkenau were removed. It was not until 1995 that new plaques were placed at the International Monument with 20 metal plates inscribed in Yiddish, English and all the major languages of Europe; the plaques were set on granite slabs on the steps of the International Monument. The number of deaths at Auschwitz, according to each of the 20 metal plates, is 1.5 million.
Image
Image
The words on the English plaque are:
FOR EVER LET THIS PLACE BE A CRY OF DESPAIR AND A WARNING TO HUMANITY, WHERE THE NAZIS MURDERED ABOUT ONE AND A HALF MILLION MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN MAINLY JEWS FROM VARIOUS COUNTRIES OF EUROPE. AUSCHWITZ-BIRKENAU 1940-1945
But 1.5 million is not the official number of deaths at Auschwitz. The official estimate, currently given by the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, is 1.1 million deaths.
This is inflated by more than 5 times the official Red Cross death records for all camps inmates combined of 271,000+.

now can we just do simple math for subtracting 2.5+ million from 6 million
or do we reduce 6 million by almost 75%?
BTW both of those acts of math are obviously Illegal in the UK/EU
Do you agree this is merely a simple logical math question?
VERBOTEN!
WHY?
Last edited by WhiteWarlock on Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2672
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: the pyramid: stairway to heaven

Post by jliat » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:23 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:23 am
on and on
on and on
on and on
Excuse me - see above your post after post... mostly videos 1 - 5 hrs.

And what follows i suspect no one could parse...?

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2672
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: the pyramid: stairway to heaven

Post by jliat » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:29 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:20 am

yeah, but youre too stupid to have a coherent discussion,
Nope - I've discussed stuff with plenty of people...
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:20 am
your line of thought is just self aggrandizing bullshit, you dont understand any subject well enough to produce lucid response,
No that's you just jabbering emoticons…
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:20 am
just because a few people have validated your nonsense doesnt make it relevant,
Yes it does.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:20 am

nobody here will engage you because it becomes obvious quite quickly that you dont know what the fuck youre talking about, buy a clue already
Well you are wrong yet again - what are you and Warlock doing! Apart from wrecking the board with video after video of nonsense.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2672
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: the pyramid: stairway to heaven

Post by jliat » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:32 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:17 am

nobody cares
Yes they do - you and Warlock. - so wrong yet again.


And BTW you havent cited any science - only pseudo science - others have told you said same.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests