global warming hoax near end

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

killing raven sun
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:35 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:30 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:48 am
6' 14" into the video you posted...

"Our whole universe is filled with dark matter."

holy shit you are stupid, try getting the quotes right, and you say you taught computer science, probably fired for not understanding syntax

and what video? are you fading out old man?

killing raven sun
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:35 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:45 pm
jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:57 am
the knowledge of mortality in humans is obvious because of the complex history of burial and other means of dealing with the dead. It is not so in animals
jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:30 pm
You've confused or conflated grieving for fear of ones own death.
jliat wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:36 am
I seldom make noise pieces now...
jliat wrote: ↑Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:24 am
Look - i dont actually care, So i cant do the reading because i wont understand it.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2553
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by jliat » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:47 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:35 am
jliat wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:30 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:48 am
6' 14" into the video you posted...

"Our whole universe is filled with dark matter."

holy shit you are stupid, try getting the quotes right, and you say you taught computer science, probably fired for not understanding syntax

and what video? are you fading out old man?
This is very funny. Daric i wont reply to someone trying to insult me on the internet, or will i reply to someone posting back edited pieces of my posts, both seem a waste of time. I might point out when someone makes a contradiction, or signs up to a questionable idea. But its funny as you've posted a video, and cant even remember its content. Did you even watch it?

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 1568
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by WhiteWarlock » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:57 am

Image
Image
Didn't Al Gore create the "Global Warming" scam while he was fucking Tipper?
If ‘balance’ means giving voice to those who deny the reality of human-triggered climate change, we won't take part in the debate, say Jonathan Porritt... and 57 other writers, politicians and academics

We are no longer willing to lend our credibility to debates over whether or not climate change is real. It is real. We need to act now or the consequences will be catastrophic. In the interests of “balance”, the media often feels the need to include those who outright deny the reality of human-triggered climate change.

Balance implies equal weight. But this then creates a false equivalence between an overwhelming scientific consensus and a lobby, heavily funded by vested interests, that exists simply to sow doubt to serve those interests. Yes, of course scientific consensus should be open to challenge – but with better science, not with spin and nonsense. We urgently need to move the debate on to how we address the causes and effects of dangerous climate change – because that’s where common sense demands our attention and efforts should be.

Fringe voices will protest about “free speech”. No one should prevent them from expressing their views, whether held cynically or misguidedly. However, no one is obliged to provide them with a platform, much less to appear alongside them to give the misleading impression that there is something substantive to debate. When there is an article on smoking, newspapers and broadcasters no longer include lobbyists claiming there are no links to cancer. When there’s a round-the-world yacht race we don’t hear flat-earthers given airtime: “This is madness; they’ll sail off the edge!”
more paid Shills...

killing raven sun
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:34 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:47 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:35 am
jliat wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:30 am
holy shit you are stupid, try getting the quotes right, and you say you taught computer science, probably fired for not understanding syntax

and what video? are you fading out old man?
This is very funny.
not really, you are either too drunk or we are watching you fade away
jliat wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:47 am
Daric i wont reply to someone trying to insult me on the internet,
but you just did
jliat wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:47 am
or will i reply to someone posting back edited pieces of my posts,
derp, wut? how can i edit your posts? i quoted you verbatim nutjob
jliat wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:47 am
both seem a waste of time.
yet, here you are
jliat wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:47 am
I might point out when someone makes a contradiction, or signs up to a questionable idea.
but you cant because you know so little about anything, you throw stones because youre bitter and old and mostly ignored
jliat wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:47 am
But its funny as you've posted a video, and cant even remember its content. Did you even watch it?
well, the op video is only 5:43 so you trying to reference some part at 6:14 seems a little off, maybe you are seeing a different video, probably dementia

killing raven sun
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:35 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:35 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:45 pm
jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:57 am
the knowledge of mortality in humans is obvious because of the complex history of burial and other means of dealing with the dead. It is not so in animals
jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:30 pm
You've confused or conflated grieving for fear of ones own death.
jliat wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:36 am
I seldom make noise pieces now...
jliat wrote: ↑Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:24 am
Look - i dont actually care, So i cant do the reading because i wont understand it.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2553
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by jliat » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:49 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:34 am
well, the op video is only 5:43 so you trying to reference some part at 6:14 seems a little off, maybe you are seeing a different video, probably dementia
It's taken you an hour to come to this fact! But who said i was quoting from the original video? Not me. Now to save you another hour or two, it wasnt from that video. But while we are on the OP video, it seems to argue that there is such a thing as global warming, but its due to increased solar activity not human activity. Did you watch it, i dont think WW did, as its still bad news for polar bears.

And of course if we cant do anything about the sun's global warming, reducing human global warming still makes sense. Unless unlike the video you see human activity makes no difference, cities are never warmer than surrounding countryside.

killing raven sun
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:16 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:49 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:34 am
well, the op video is only 5:43 so you trying to reference some part at 6:14 seems a little off, maybe you are seeing a different video, probably dementia
It's taken you an hour to come to this fact!
yep, i stared at your post for an hour before replying :roll:
jliat wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:49 am
But who said i was quoting from the original video? Not me.
no, you were quite obviously referring to a video someone else posted, probably one you posted, which further illustrates how you are losing it
jliat wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:49 am
[strawman]
just go to sleep moron

killing raven sun
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:17 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:35 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:45 pm
jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:57 am
the knowledge of mortality in humans is obvious because of the complex history of burial and other means of dealing with the dead. It is not so in animals
jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:30 pm
You've confused or conflated grieving for fear of ones own death.
jliat wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:36 am
I seldom make noise pieces now...
jliat wrote: ↑Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:24 am
Look - i dont actually care, So i cant do the reading because i wont understand it.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2553
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by jliat » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:44 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:16 am

yep, i stared at your post for an hour before replying :roll:
That's very bad for you...
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:16 am

no, you were quite obviously referring to a video someone else posted, probably one you posted, which further illustrates how you are losing it
Nope - you posted it. And you posted the OP here - which supports global warming.... do you watch the videos you post?
The Safire one you seemed unaware of no experiments being in the video.


Obvioiusly even if you do watch them you either fail to follow them or quicky forget...

killing raven sun
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:21 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:44 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:16 am

no, you were quite obviously referring to a video someone else posted, probably one you posted, which further illustrates how you are losing it
Nope - you posted it.
nope, did not, and the fact that you wont tell us which video you refer to means you are either lying or demented
jliat wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:44 am
And you posted the OP here - which supports global warming....
no it doesnt, in fact ben is calling for a little ice age, you dont know shit about anything
jliat wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:44 am
Obvioiusly
easy for you to say

killing raven sun
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:22 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:35 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:45 pm
jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:57 am
the knowledge of mortality in humans is obvious because of the complex history of burial and other means of dealing with the dead. It is not so in animals
jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:30 pm
You've confused or conflated grieving for fear of ones own death.
jliat wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:36 am
I seldom make noise pieces now...
jliat wrote: ↑Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:24 am
Look - i dont actually care, So i cant do the reading because i wont understand it.

killing raven sun
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:52 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:44 am
The Safire one you seemed unaware of no experiments being in the video.
The Bell Jar setup contains all the structural elements and data recorders that are planned for the full experiment in Phase Two.

The actual processes required for generating the miniature 'sun' are put in play, developed, and tested.

The results of the experiments done with the Bell Jar indicate that the technical systems will work as intended.

First observations also reveal processes and phenomena predicted by the Electric Sun hypothesis.

killing raven sun
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:53 am

jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:57 am
the knowledge of mortality in humans is obvious because of the complex history of burial and other means of dealing with the dead. It is not so in animals
jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:30 pm
You've confused or conflated grieving for fear of ones own death.
jliat wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:36 am
I seldom make noise pieces now...
jliat wrote: ↑Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:24 am
Look - i dont actually care, So i cant do the reading because i wont understand it.

killing raven sun
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:03 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:47 am
Daric i wont reply to someone trying to insult me on the internet
too bad you were lying again, this is a really good idea, maybe repeat it like a mantra until it comes true

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests