global warming hoax near end

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

killing raven sun
Posts: 1032
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:32 am

jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:46 am
The reaction to a loud sound is the same as someone knowing they will die.
uh, yeah, thats what i said, its a fight or flight thing, pretty basic, can you follow?
jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:46 am
Animals react to loud sounds, i doubt if they are aware of their mortality.

Cows are existentialists.... :lol:
well thats just stupid, why do you insist on positing your alternate reality? of course animals are aware of their own mortality, this is beyond doubt, simple observation will confirm, you are such an idiot


User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2777
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by jliat » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:57 am


The topic of medieval animal trials was first written about by Edward P. Evans in his 1906 book The Criminal Prosecution and Capital Punishment of Animals. He believed “the judicial prosecution of animals, resulting in their excommunication by the Church or their execution by the hangman, had its origin in the common superstition of the age, which has left such a tragical record of itself in the incredibly absurd and atrocious annals of witchcraft.”
Well I guess your reality is not alternative just a few hundred years out of date. Seriously - the knowledge of mortality in humans is obvious because of the complex history of burial and other means of dealing with the dead. It is not so in animals, where fear is a survival instinct. Fight or flee responses are much faster responses than thinking, and react to an immediate stimulus. It all too easy to read human psychology into the world, such as the anger of the Gods.


User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 1914
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by WhiteWarlock » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:18 am

the actual "noise" is actually such a minimal part of the entire purposeful conceptualization/creative visualization/composition/production
this encompasses the "artists" entire being
the format
the packaging
the networks
the penetration
all the way down to underwear or conscious lack thereof
(the entire essence)
you must take into consideration all facets for the creation from(and prior) pressing record button
until the energy impact reaches your target groups ears/brain/psyche
what is your message?
(despite what you claim... there is some message... some data transmitted)
you transformed his violin into "noise"
that was the easy part
G.N.D.N.(Goes Nowhere Does Nothing)
it also happens being completely impotent
without other energy/actions/results taking place
so you see
the backing soundtrack of noise itself is merely 1 dimensional
that can typically be easily created
with minimal effort in most cases(not all cases apply)
in fact much of it can be impromptu
versus the complete artistic production
thus the constant philosophy debate over basic noise generation
steals time/energy/focus from much more crucial stages of production
resulting in rather lackluster overall creative output
so the actual noise it's is vital
yet no where near as vital as the entire manifestation/composition/creation/production
Synthesis:
"composition, a putting together," from syntithenai "put together, combine," from syn- "together" (see syn-) + tithenai "to put, to place," "to set, put." "a combination of parts into a whole."

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 1914
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by WhiteWarlock » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:40 am

You personally are using "noise" for transmitting messages...
regardless if the encoding process is conscious or subconscious
(suspect this is actually very conscious)
the big picture
because it's the amalgam
much more than some philosophical debate
the composition imbues & extends far beyond PCM binary
or whatever transmission format

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2777
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by jliat » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:50 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:18 am
the actual "noise" is actually such a minimal part of the entire purposeful conceptualization/creative visualization/composition/production
You just 'suppose' that, whereas with noise its very form and its ease of creation singles it out from much if not all other 'musics'.
I know this maybe doesn't apply to P.E. and I suppose because of the trend of noise in the early 2000s many adopted the term. As we saw with discogs - conflation of Noise, PE, Industrial, Free Jazz, Electronic and experimental "experimental noise " what's the experiment?
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:18 am
this encompasses the "artists" entire being
the format
the packaging
the networks
the penetration
all the way down to underwear or conscious lack thereof
I'm not sure where you get this from. I'm unaware of the underwear, or lack thereof, and if so it seems to play no significant part. As for packaging, that's been covered. If anything its more varied than certainly death metal punk et al. And as said noise artists have ranged over political agendas, and from Veganism to whatever term is opposite.
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:18 am

(the entire essence)
you must take into consideration all facets for the creation from(and prior) pressing record button
until the energy impact reaches your target groups ears/brain/psyche
what is your message?
(despite what you claim... there is some message... some data transmitted)
Nope. This has been rigorously proved by Collins but should be obvious due to the range of backgrounds of politics etc. given above.
So you can hear the Shark, or Skate board, Italian mini sub divers in the HNW of The Rita. I doubt it. I've listened to quite a bit of noise in reviewing for Vital, and no never have any idea of any message. Again a simple fact of noise is it destroys messages. So the question is why do some people insist on their being a message where one cannot exist. Well IMO that's more a phycological question of which i', not that bothered. The need for meaning where there is non. Origins of religion..?
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:18 am
you transformed his violin into "noise"
that was the easy part
No I did not, I merely flattened some notes showing it made and immediate difference in listening, I did the same to a noise track, which did not produce the same effect.
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:18 am
G.N.D.N.
it also happens being completely impotent
without other energy/actions/results taking place
so you see
the backing soundtrack of noise itself is merely 1 dimensional
that can typically be easily created
with minimal effort in most cases(not all cases apply)
in fact much of it can be impromptu
versus the complete artistic production
thus the constant philosophy debate over basic noise generation
I'm not sure what the above is saying. Yes noise can be easily created with minimal effort, this one of its distinguishing features.
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:18 am
steals time/energy/focus from much more crucial stages of production
resulting in rather lackluster overall creative output
Spot on.
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:18 am
so the actual noise it's is vital
yet no where near as vital as the entire manifestation/composition/creation/production
Synthesis:
"composition, a putting together," from syntithenai "put together, combine," from syn- "together" (see syn-) + tithenai "to put, to place," "to set, put." "a combination of parts into a whole."
Any synthesis turns the 'originality' of noise back into something else. Or attempts to. But the underwear of the performer can in no way alter the content of the sound.

Sure noise can be used in different ways - from Boyd Rice through to Vomir... but rather like catholics seeing jesus in a stain on a wall where other might see Noddy Holder - its reading stuff into noise that isnt there. Thunder is not Thor bashing his hammer.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2777
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by jliat » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:56 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:40 am
You personally are using "noise" for transmitting messages...
No i'm not.

Funny Daric keeps calling me an idiot... as if an insult... but here that Warwickshire shithouse tells it well..

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 1914
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by WhiteWarlock » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:09 am

no extra time for debate
focus mode is create
check your R.A.S. settings

killing raven sun
Posts: 1032
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:29 am

jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:57 am
Seriously - the knowledge of mortality in humans is obvious because of the complex history of burial and other means of dealing with the dead.
wrong. its not complex, you just think it is, the history of burial and funeral springs from our innate sense of death, its happening literally everywhere all the time, its part of the flesh, and as such even animals know death
Elephants, dolphins, and chimpanzees all have complex social behaviours that we only partly understand. Since it is so rare for humans to observe a natural death in the wild, most of the information that we do have comes from non-experimental case studies thanks to quick-thinking researchers. Even still, the available evidence offers an important reminder that humans are not the only animals who respond to death in a particular way. And the list of non-human animals that seem to do so keeps expanding: recent reports suggest that giraffes and western scrub jays may mourn as well, each with their own customs.

But we humans like to convince ourselves that we are somehow special, unique among the entire animal kingdom. And in some ways, we are. But for every facet of life that is unique to our species, there are hundreds that are shared with other animals. As important as it is to avoid projecting our own feelings onto animals, we also need to remember that we are, in an inescapable way, animals ourselves.
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2012091 ... t-the-dead


killing raven sun
Posts: 1032
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:29 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:46 pm
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:30 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:36 am
I seldom make noise pieces now...
jliat wrote: ↑Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:24 am
Look - i dont actually care, So i cant do the reading because i wont understand it.
total fucking poser

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2777
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by jliat » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:30 pm

You've confused or conflated grieving for fear of ones own death. Emotion for knowledge. But then as you cant argue without insults this is understandable.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1032
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:45 pm

jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:57 am
the knowledge of mortality in humans is obvious because of the complex history of burial and other means of dealing with the dead. It is not so in animals
jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:30 pm
You've confused or conflated grieving for fear of ones own death.
jliat wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:36 am
I seldom make noise pieces now...
jliat wrote: ↑Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:24 am
Look - i dont actually care, So i cant do the reading because i wont understand it.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1032
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:48 am

jliat wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:30 pm
But then as you cant argue without insults this is understandable.
gee, i shut you down with your own words, now you are silent, guess its the insults you come here for

anyway, youre a dumb cunt, so deserve it

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2777
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: global warming hoax near end

Post by jliat » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:30 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:48 am
6' 14" into the video you posted...

"Our whole universe is filled with dark matter."


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests