Using Tits to Sell Noise

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
melkobukva
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Re: Using Tits to Sell Noise

Post by melkobukva » Wed May 02, 2018 8:53 am

I, for one, wholeheartedly support this initiative.



Went to this show a century ago. A woman did all the sounds while John was on vocals and Chris from Sickness was kicking somebody's ass. Don't know who she was, but she did a very solid job.

Image

User avatar
melkobukva
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Re: Using Tits to Sell Noise

Post by melkobukva » Wed May 02, 2018 9:03 am

Rather drone/ambient than noise, but always worth posting. She is brilliant.


User avatar
RasTheDestroyer
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: New Afrika
Contact:

Re: Using Tits to Sell Noise

Post by RasTheDestroyer » Wed May 02, 2018 9:09 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 5:45 am
yet my real question regarding the entire matter is
Why the fuck
is this even in
"Using Tits to Sell Noise"???
Image
OP's pfp is the SA insignia, that's why
SpaceGhostPurrp of noise

Noise Rap: https://thedarkthursday.bandcamp.com/tr ... tt-merzbow

User avatar
melkobukva
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Re: Using Tits to Sell Noise

Post by melkobukva » Wed May 02, 2018 9:21 am

RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 9:09 am
OP's pfp is the SA insignia, that's why
It is not. Stop twisting the facts to fit your narrative.

Also, :offtopic:

User avatar
RasTheDestroyer
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: New Afrika
Contact:

Re: Using Tits to Sell Noise

Post by RasTheDestroyer » Wed May 02, 2018 9:34 am

melkobukva wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 9:21 am
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 9:09 am
OP's pfp is the SA insignia, that's why
It is not. Stop twisting the facts to fit your narrative.

Also, :offtopic:
You just flipped it, do you think mirrors are portals to alternate universes? lol

I'm making visual noise, this is a noise forum, i'm actually on topic, tyvm
SpaceGhostPurrp of noise

Noise Rap: https://thedarkthursday.bandcamp.com/tr ... tt-merzbow

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: Using Tits to Sell Noise

Post by WhiteWarlock » Wed May 02, 2018 9:49 am

feeling like we had this conversation already somewhere....

User avatar
melkobukva
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Re: Using Tits to Sell Noise

Post by melkobukva » Wed May 02, 2018 9:59 am

RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 9:34 am
You just flipped it
Nope. YOU did.

This is a material, directly percieved fact:

Image

This is the interpretation you made up by mentally transforming the fact into its mirror image:

Image

This is you trying to misrepresent your personal interpretation as objective fact:
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 9:09 am
OP's pfp is the SA insignia
Mirrored things are the same, you say? Well, watch this.



One way it's just Rock'n'Roll, all fun and games, the summer of love, you know the deal. Mirrored, it's Subliminal Satanic Messages that can lead to eternal damnation. Not so fun anymore, eh?

The userpic is a visual description of the verbal. And the verbal is, you're twisting the observed facts in your head to fit the worldview. Or rather, the worldview twists YOU to flip the things in your head until they fit.

Image

Now can we please go back to discussing the ladies.

User avatar
RasTheDestroyer
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: New Afrika
Contact:

Re: Using Tits to Sell Noise

Post by RasTheDestroyer » Wed May 02, 2018 11:03 am

melkobukva wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 9:59 am
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 9:34 am
You just flipped it
Nope. YOU did.

This is a material, directly percieved fact:

Image

This is the interpretation you made up by mentally transforming the fact into its mirror image:

Image

This is you trying to misrepresent your personal interpretation as objective fact:
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 9:09 am
OP's pfp is the SA insignia
Mirrored things are the same, you say? Well, watch this.



One way it's just Rock'n'Roll, all fun and games, the summer of love, you know the deal. Mirrored, it's Subliminal Satanic Messages that can lead to eternal damnation. Not so fun anymore, eh?

The userpic is a visual description of the verbal. And the verbal is, you're twisting the observed facts in your head to fit the worldview. Or rather, the worldview twists YOU to flip the things in your head until they fit.

Image

Now can we please go back to discussing the ladies.
You vectorized, inverted and flipped the first pic, graphic design technique ain't hard to deduce. I personally have no problem with using fascist symbolism, especially the swastika (bonus points for the religious variations), they're cool af.

Didn't watch, Christian Trash Metal negates that



lol, what worldview? How is recognizing a symbol wrong?

And no, I thought you gay guys just shopped with them not worry about their bodies
SpaceGhostPurrp of noise

Noise Rap: https://thedarkthursday.bandcamp.com/tr ... tt-merzbow

User avatar
melkobukva
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Re: Using Tits to Sell Noise

Post by melkobukva » Wed May 02, 2018 11:13 am

RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 11:03 am
Christian Trash Metal negates that
But have you checked it for backmasked subliminal messages?
Last edited by melkobukva on Wed May 02, 2018 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: Using Tits to Sell Noise

Post by WhiteWarlock » Wed May 02, 2018 11:21 am

your just a little late on the topic... we hashed it out on another thread...
he used the horizontal flip theory
we have been through it already
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17947&start=30

User avatar
RasTheDestroyer
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: New Afrika
Contact:

Re: Using Tits to Sell Noise

Post by RasTheDestroyer » Wed May 02, 2018 11:31 am

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 11:21 am
your just a little late on the topic... we hashed it out on another thread...
he used the horizontal flip theory
we have been through it already
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17947&start=30
Ah got you, good looks

I was a post short of asking if dude was Raymond Benjamin haha
SpaceGhostPurrp of noise

Noise Rap: https://thedarkthursday.bandcamp.com/tr ... tt-merzbow

User avatar
RasTheDestroyer
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: New Afrika
Contact:

Re: Using Tits to Sell Noise

Post by RasTheDestroyer » Wed May 02, 2018 11:35 am

melkobukva wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 11:13 am
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 11:03 am
Christian Trash Metal negates that
But have you checked it for backmasked subliminal messages?
Yeah, at 0:35 it says, "melkobukva takes it up the ass"
SpaceGhostPurrp of noise

Noise Rap: https://thedarkthursday.bandcamp.com/tr ... tt-merzbow



User avatar
melkobukva
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Re: Using Tits to Sell Noise

Post by melkobukva » Wed May 02, 2018 12:00 pm

RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 8:16 pm
full of sodomites
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 11:17 pm
Anal fissures
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 11:03 am
gay guys
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 11:35 am
takes it up the ass
Dude, what's up with you and homosex?


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests