let's face it...

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
MKULTRA
Posts: 2777
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:04 am

Re: let's face it...

Post by MKULTRA » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:33 pm

[nn
Last edited by MKULTRA on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13320
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: let's face it...

Post by xdugef » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:35 pm

MKULTRA wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:33 pm
Laura is there medication that you may need a lot of and have taken none of or maybe too much of?
:puke:

User avatar
Laura91
Posts: 5323
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:52 am
Location: Green Meadow

Re: let's face it...

Post by Laura91 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:39 pm

MKULTRA wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:33 pm
Laura is there medication that you may need a lot of and have taken none of or maybe too much of?
How about you and the majority of the more active idiots on this forum go fuck yourselves.

Has it ever occurred to you imbeciles that I just post the video links out of sheer boredom?

Because this site offers fuck-all else to do.

Not to mention the fact that shitpost threads such as these are the only ones that see any real traffic.

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13320
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: let's face it...

Post by xdugef » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:07 pm

Laura91 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:39 pm
How about you and the majority of the more active idiots on this forum go fuck yourselves.
Oh snap.. I never saw that one coming from your mouth BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN
Laura91 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:39 pm
Has it ever occurred to you imbeciles that I just post the video links out of sheer boredom?
Really? Laura's so bored.. so so bored
Laura91 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:39 pm
Because this site offers fuck-all else to do.
I beg to differ
Laura91 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:39 pm
Not to mention the fact that shitpost threads such as these are the only ones that see any real traffic.
:ontopic:

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: let's face it...

Post by fire » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:19 pm

Laura91 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:39 pm
MKULTRA wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:33 pm
Laura is there medication that you may need a lot of and have taken none of or maybe too much of?
How about you and the majority of the more active idiots on this forum go fuck yourselves.
yep, meds, need more flintstones vitamins
Laura91 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:39 pm
Has it ever occurred to you imbeciles that I just post the video links out of sheer boredom?
go outside you fucking hag
Laura91 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:39 pm
Because this site offers fuck-all else to do.
da fuck? does this look like chuck e fucking cheeses?

go outside you fucking hag
Laura91 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:39 pm
Not to mention the fact that shitpost threads such as these are the only ones that see any real traffic.
go fuck yourself
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
Laura91
Posts: 5323
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:52 am
Location: Green Meadow

Re: let's face it...

Post by Laura91 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:06 pm

Fucking die, you loser. You post on here all of the fucking time. So, don't talk shit about other people posting. Not to mention the fact that you have never posted a single thing that was relevant to Noise on this forum. All you do is run your goddamn mouth. Fuck off.

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: let's face it...

Post by fire » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:44 pm

Laura91 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:06 pm
Fucking die, you loser.
"fucking die" is just too awkward... aaahhhhkwwwwerrrrrd, thats a funny word, looks and sounds like what it means, anyway... "fucking die" just isnt that powerful, the word fuck usually adds some umph but in this case it just distracts, i will recommend you say something more pointed such as "eat shit and die", which makes perfect sense, cause shit is gross and eating it can make you sick and sometimes sickness leads to death, see what i did there? good, make a note of it
Laura91 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:06 pm
You post on here all of the fucking time.
well, all of the fucking time is a lot(good use of "fucking" here, congrats), i mean, "all of it"? that leaves no time for other things, which i do, i do other things, things not related to posting here, things you arent aware of, some stuff you might find surprising, slightly disturbing, did you know the astral body has a sense of smell? i can smell you laura, might want to wash up you dirty monkey
Laura91 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:06 pm
So, don't talk shit about other people posting.
you know who is a good poster, curtis, thats who, he gets his message across real well, and he knows stuff, cool stuff, and he makes stuff, cool stuff, yep, he might be the best poster on this board... you know what, fuck that, ima say it right now, curtis is the best poster on this board, there, that feels good, never be afraid to say what you really feel, if you hold back it really can build up and cause a break, you know what i mean, dont you laura
Laura91 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:06 pm
Not to mention the fact that you have never posted a single thing that was relevant to Noise on this forum.
now thats just not true, just today i gave some kid a beatdown in the mp3 section, you will find that i quite succinctly summarised the situation... i may not post as many anal cunt vids as you, but i participate best i can, we cant all be as on topic as you are laura, you set the bar pretty high what with all your informative noise posts, you must be livin the noise dream, try not to look down on us plebes from your noisy castle, or go ahead i guess, i cant stop you from being condescending, you deserve it for being a noise god, or something
Laura91 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:06 pm
All you do is run your goddamn mouth.
i do talk a lot! i think my voice sounds great, and i am always correcting people, they fucking love that! i start a lot of sentences with "shut up and listen", thats a cue for others in the conversation to be fucking quiet so they can digest my honey like words, sometimes when i finish a thought they start to clap, but i just raise my hand a say "hold your applause until the end, im just getting this bitch warmed up", i imagine its pretty awesome to be near me when i converse at you
Laura91 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:06 pm
Fuck off.
yeah, i see you need way more practice with your fuck word placement, in fact, too many "fucks" reduces the shock value, not every quip can hold a "fuck", scattering them around evenly is your best bet, and try to use some other words in place of "fuck" sometimes, like you could say "toss off", which is british slang for wanking, or just use a different body function, no, not "shit off"! thats ridiculous! but "piss off" works, in short, learn some new words you retard
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13320
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: let's face it...

Post by xdugef » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:51 am

fire wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:44 pm
Laura91 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:06 pm
Fucking die, you loser.
"fucking die" is just too awkward... aaahhhhkwwwwerrrrrd, thats a funny word, looks and sounds like what it means, anyway... "fucking die" just isnt that powerful, the word fuck usually adds some umph but in this case it just distracts, i will recommend you say something more pointed such as "eat shit and die", which makes perfect sense, cause shit is gross and eating it can make you sick and sometimes sickness leads to death, see what i did there? good, make a note of it
Ze_Prof really knew how to to take a simple expression of "Fucking Die" and turn it into literary gold but Laura.. meh.

Laura in the future I suggest you just copy and paste insults from here http://www.noisewiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ze_Prof

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: let's face it...

Post by fire » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:21 am

You wish you could be like me, that's the source of all your psychotic problems.


premium
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
MKULTRA
Posts: 2777
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:04 am

Re: let's face it...

Post by MKULTRA » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:08 pm

Mjhbvgft
Last edited by MKULTRA on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
amishrobots
Posts: 1923
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:08 pm
Location: Cincinnati Ohio
Contact:

Re: let's face it...

Post by amishrobots » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:15 am

Laura makes better noise than any of you. And she has a nicer ass than you. Her pubic hair is made of cedar shavings.

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13320
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: let's face it...

Post by xdugef » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:50 am

amishrobots wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:15 am
Her pubic hair is made of cedar shavings.
Ah well that explains your attraction to her

User avatar
Niallllll
Posts: 1136
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:31 am
Contact:

Re: let's face it...

Post by Niallllll » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:10 am

And the song remains the same
As a biologist!

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: let's face it...

Post by fire » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:33 am

Niallllll wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:10 am
And the song remains the same
holy shit thats some great posting niallllllllll, how did we get along all this time without your witty repartee
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests