Logic 101 The Contradiction

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

Post Reply
User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2378
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Logic 101 The Contradiction

Post by jliat » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:09 am

fire wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:44 am
wow, you are all kinds of fail, clem
fire wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:44 am
there is no failure
wiki wrote: In classical logic, a contradiction consists of a logical incompatibility between two or more propositions. It occurs when the propositions, taken together, yield two conclusions which form the logical, usually opposite inversions of each other. Illustrating a general tendency in applied logic, Aristotle's law of noncontradiction states that "One cannot say of something that it is and that it is not in the same respect and at the same time."

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: Logic 101 The Contradiction

Post by fire » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:33 am

there is no contradiction, jliat and clem are definitely the same person
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2378
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Logic 101 The Contradiction

Post by jliat » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:23 am

fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:33 am
there is no contradiction, jliat and clem are definitely the same person
Well that's not true either. Luke is Clemon - you can check out his Discogs, i'm one James Whitehead and i've met
xdugef - (Adrian) a while back in London so you can ask him if you like. I've no idea why you think we are the same person? We all know Luke has mental issues, but i hope you are not stooping as low as implying by using his name i have similar?

Anyway factually you are wrong, rationally you contradict yourself.

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: Logic 101 The Contradiction

Post by fire » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:21 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:23 am
fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:33 am
there is no contradiction, jliat and clem are definitely the same person
Well that's not true either. Luke is Clemon - you can check out his Discogs, i'm one James Whitehead and i've met
xdugef - (Adrian) a while back in London so you can ask him if you like. I've no idea why you think we are the same person? We all know Luke has mental issues, but i hope you are not stooping as low as implying by using his name i have similar?

Anyway factually you are wrong, rationally you contradict yourself.
textbook clem response
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2378
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Logic 101 The Contradiction

Post by jliat » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:46 am

fire wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:21 am
jliat wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:23 am
fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:33 am
there is no contradiction, jliat and clem are definitely the same person
Well that's not true either. Luke is Clemon - you can check out his Discogs, i'm one James Whitehead and i've met
xdugef - (Adrian) a while back in London so you can ask him if you like. I've no idea why you think we are the same person? We all know Luke has mental issues, but i hope you are not stooping as low as implying by using his name i have similar?

Anyway factually you are wrong, rationally you contradict yourself.
textbook clem response
You obviously dont know Luke that well. He hardly every writes complete sentences, often uses LOL and IDK.... and i thought you were opposed to books including text books...

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13320
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: Logic 101 The Contradiction

Post by xdugef » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:44 pm

jliat wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:23 am
Well that's not true either. Luke is Clemon - you can check out his Discogs, i'm one James Whitehead and i've met
xdugef - (Adrian) a while back in London so you can ask him if you like. I've no idea why you think we are the same person? We all know Luke has mental issues, but i hope you are not stooping as low as implying by using his name i have similar?
Well I can't say I have ever seen Luke and yourself in the same place at the same time but I'm pretty sure you not Clem or Luke although it'd be an impressive amount of arguing back and forth on maniacs between one person if it had been. I have met you and Fire and I'm certain you two aren't the same person.

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: Logic 101 The Contradiction

Post by fire » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:47 pm

xdugef wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:44 pm
jliat wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:23 am
i've met
xdugef - (Adrian) a while back in London so you can ask him if you like.
Well I can't say I have ever seen Luke and yourself in the same place at the same time
bam
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: Logic 101 The Contradiction

Post by fire » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:51 pm

Image
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13320
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: Logic 101 The Contradiction

Post by xdugef » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:57 pm

fire wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:47 pm

bam
Right but I haven't seen you and Luke in the same place at the same time either so....

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: Logic 101 The Contradiction

Post by fire » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:09 pm

but i think at this point we can all agree that luke definitely does not exist
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13320
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: Logic 101 The Contradiction

Post by xdugef » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:54 pm

fire wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:09 pm
but i think at this point we can all agree that luke definitely does not exist
Maybe not but somebody claiming to be him is still sending me emails and trying to write poetry :chin:

s.p.i.n.
Posts: 1414
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:58 am
Location: Left of Tampa
Contact:

Re: Logic 101 The Contradiction

Post by s.p.i.n. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:39 pm

:idea: I have the first Jliat and Clem's 7" split lathe cut record for sale

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests