Astrology -the only real science

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

Post Reply
User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by fire » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:38 am

xdugef wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:17 am
Great work guys.. you two should argue about flat earth theories next!

27866998_10160066559035118_4916363018384593371_n.jpg
pass... im done with jliat, you take it from here, i have some videos to make
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by jliat » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:34 am

fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:35 am

see kids, this is what a stupid person does, pretends he isnt interested in the arguement while endlessly posting arguements and then when they fail... deflection, so now its my fault he cant get me to "get" something that is wrong, total moron

yeah, its not right to make fun of you, since society is set up for the few on top to benefit at the expense of the many stupid, i really should feel sorry for you, thats what is socially acceptable, but i would rather bring you down, no more dipshits on a pedestal, your participation trophy is taken away, farewell and good riddance
Fire for some strange reason your posts appear to be about yourself. You are the one making the arguments, you began this thread - remember? i've merely posted some objections to them, not my own. That the Thunderbolt wiki was removed as it wasnt proplerly peer reviewed. etc.

As for trying to get you to get anything I've said before I doubt anyone could, certainly not me. So whilst others just ignore your posts I like to respond, and there is nothing much you can do about that.

As for society i've no idea where you place yourself? If its set up for the few at the expense of the stupid it would appear you are one of the few, or consider it so.

And so you bid farewell from the thread, fine by me.

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by fire » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:47 am

jliat wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:34 am
Fire for some strange reason your posts appear to be about yourself. You are the one making the arguments, you began this thread - remember?
wrong. i am not here to argue, or even discuss, that is your stupid misinterpretation

my posts are communications from our future perfect self
jliat wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:34 am
i've merely posted some objections to them, not my own. That the Thunderbolt wiki was removed as it wasnt proplerly peer reviewed. etc.
haha ha hahaha haha haha ha hahahaha!!! you must be the last moron who thinks wiki isnt just propaganda!!! cant make this up!!!
jliat wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:34 am
As for trying to get you to get anything I've said before I doubt anyone could, certainly not me. So whilst others just ignore your posts I like to respond, and there is nothing much you can do about that.
this would be another good opportunity to call you names, but, its actually getting tedious watching you try to convince yourself, and unseen others, that you must know something i do not, boring
jliat wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:34 am
As for society i've no idea where you place yourself? If its set up for the few at the expense of the stupid it would appear you are one of the few, or consider it so.
newsflash: never been part of your program, never wanted to be, dont want to be a part of any man made program, naked in the trees man, naked in the trees
jliat wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:34 am
And so you bid farewell from the thread, fine by me.
wrong again. i bid farewell to your kind and the dis ease you have brought, whether you like it or not your time is over, your ship of fools is aground and the slaves have scattered to the earth, this where the energy flows, no lies or ignorance can stop it
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by jliat » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:40 am

fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:47 am

wrong. i am not here to argue, or even discuss, that is your stupid misinterpretation

my posts are communications from our future perfect self
You seem not to know what the term argument means. "a coherent series of reasons, statements, or facts intended to support or establish a point of view" You seem to mistake that for "an angry quarrel or disagreement" - which is what you have been doing after your initial 'argument'.

As for "from our future perfect self" unless you provide evidence I as well as any other sane person will at best ignore such remarks.
fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:47 am

haha ha hahaha haha haha ha hahahaha!!! you must be the last moron who thinks wiki isnt just propaganda!!! cant make this up!!!
So now you and the rest of humanity are in agreement.
Cant figure then who runs wiki - not me.
fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:47 am
this would be another good opportunity to call you names, but, its actually getting tedious watching you try to convince yourself, and unseen others, that you must know something i do not, boring
I'm not saying I know something you do not, another strawman, i'm saying your arguments, or as you call them 'communication from our future perfect self' are not perfect, they have contradictions. Anyway I thought you were quitting - here is your hat...
fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:47 am

newsflash: never been part of your program, never wanted to be, dont want to be a part of any man made program, naked in the trees man, naked in the trees
So you are posting this naked in a tree...? But again you mistake me for having some 'program' - I do not, if you want to sit naked in a tree and post perfect communications its fine by me, i'll simply reply pointing out the mistakes in reasoning.
fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:47 am

wrong again. i bid farewell to your kind and the dis ease you have brought, whether you like it or not your time is over, your ship of fools is aground and the slaves have scattered to the earth, this where the energy flows, no lies or ignorance can stop it
Bye then... ;)

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by fire » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:49 am

jliat wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:40 am
You seem not to know what the term argument means. "a coherent series of reasons, statements, or facts intended to support or establish a point of view" You seem to mistake that for "an angry quarrel or disagreement" - which is what you have been doing after your initial 'argument'.
yep, youre right, you are confused, you think universal truths and opinion are the same
jliat wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:40 am
I'm not saying I know something you do not, another strawman, i'm saying your arguments, or as you call them 'communication from our future perfect self' are not perfect, they have contradictions.
yes, they are perfect, no, i never contradict myself, your misunderstandings are not actual contradictions
jliat wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:40 am
again you mistake me for having some 'program' - I do not,
hahaha HA HA HAA HAAAA HAAAAAAAAWWWWWW! if ever there was a mindless drone you are it!!!
jliat wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:40 am
if you want to sit naked in a tree and post perfect communications its fine by me, i'll simply reply pointing out the mistakes in reasoning.
no, you wont, because you cant
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13294
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by xdugef » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:59 am

fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:38 am
xdugef wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:17 am
Great work guys.. you two should argue about flat earth theories next!

27866998_10160066559035118_4916363018384593371_n.jpg
pass... im done with jliat, you take it from here, i have some videos to make
But if the earth is flat how does that effect astrology?

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by fire » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:16 pm

xdugef wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:59 am
But if the earth is flat how does that effect astrology?
it wouldnt, astrology is effected by electric charge

a flat earth might affect astrology somehow, but since there is no "flat" then there is no flat earth

the universe comes in two shapes, spirals and spheres, these combine to form every other shape

spirals are made of electric charge, spheres are the shape of Nothing after it is encircled by charge

that is all
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13294
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by xdugef » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:33 pm

fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:16 pm
xdugef wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:59 am
But if the earth is flat how does that effect astrology?
it wouldnt, astrology is effected by electric charge
Yea but the position of the stars in the sky is a spatial thing

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by jliat » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:48 am

fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:49 am
pass... im done with jliat, you take it from here,
Obviously not because you continue to post...
fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:49 am

yep, youre right, you are confused, you think universal truths and opinion are the same
The confusion is all yours - you even confuse me with Luke. Of course universal truths are not the same as opinion. Any 'fact' about the empirical world is only ever opinion. (save it is in someway there)
Any one of a number of philosophers have long ago shown this, and I've mentioned some of these arguments. Your body and perceived world could be just a computer simulation. Or you could be dreaming, or being tricked by a demon or mad scientist into believing the world around you is real. The whole world with its history could be only ten minutes old... etc. And you nor anyone else can prove otherwise, only express their opinion. But there are universal truths, the a priori of logic. So even if dreaming you still are universally wrong when you contradict yourself as you often do.
fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:49 am
i never contradict myself
fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:49 am
pass... im done with jliat, you take it from here,
You contradict yourself in almost every other post...
if you want to sit naked in a tree and post "perfect" communications its fine by me, i'll simply reply pointing out the mistakes in reasoning.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by jliat » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:52 am

fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:16 pm


the universe comes in two shapes, spirals and spheres, these combine to form every other shape



that is all
Well not so - you cant make a circle into a square. It's a Pi thing, even your friends in thunderbolt city will tell you that.
Also you seem to have missed something called non Euclidian geometry. :roll:

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by fire » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:19 am

xdugef wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:33 pm
fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:16 pm
xdugef wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:59 am
But if the earth is flat how does that effect astrology?
it wouldnt, astrology is effected by electric charge
Yea but the position of the stars in the sky is a spatial thing
says the bot, seriously, wtf
broadcasting from the post-internet wasteland

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13294
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by xdugef » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:29 am

fire wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:19 am
xdugef wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:33 pm
fire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:16 pm

it wouldnt, astrology is effected by electric charge
Yea but the position of the stars in the sky is a spatial thing
says the bot, seriously, wtf
bender.jpg
bender.jpg (176.66 KiB) Viewed 425 times

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by jliat » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:36 am

Image

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13294
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by xdugef » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:26 am

jliat wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:36 am
Image
The pyramids are actually giant bongs

User avatar
amishrobots
Posts: 1917
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:08 pm
Location: Cincinnati Ohio
Contact:

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by amishrobots » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:35 am

Fire, let me know when you have finished your work on developing Solarbanite. We'd all like to resurrect the corpse of Bela Lugosi, and perhaps dress him up in a nice Angora sweater.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests