Astrology -the only real science

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

killing raven sun
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:13 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:47 am
freedom is the ability to do the wrong thing, the right action is always constrained(you must eat, you must not eat poison) while wrong is free to do anything(not eat, eat poison, eat rocks, stab your gut with a stick)

right actions are the direct path to knowledge(what is food)

wrong actions are the circuitous path to knowledge(rocks arent food, a temporary state soon replaced with right, such as real food or starving to death, both right outcomes you have no control over, you have no choice in eating and death)
understanding and actions are two different things :roll:

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2772
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by jliat » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:15 am

Hi- cant sleep?


Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:11 pm
Fire AKA killing raven sun wrote: i am done discussing this with you until you learn up on the subject
Fire AKA killing raven sun wrote: understanding doesnt come from outside,
Fire AKA killing raven sun wrote:
The human being is a self-propelled automaton entirely under the control of external influences. Wilful and predetermined though they appear, his actions are governed not from within, but from without. He is like a float tossed about by the waves of a turbulent sea.”

– Nikola Tesla – New York American, 1915
Fire AKA killing raven sun wrote: i never contradict myself,

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2772
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by jliat » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:17 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:13 am

understanding and actions are two different things :roll:
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:13 am
Everything is electric
Fire AKA killing raven sun wrote: i never contradict myself,

killing raven sun
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:20 am

either make a point or the insults are next, what is your problem today doggy? wake up with a hangover?

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2772
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by jliat » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:31 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:20 am
either make a point or the insults are next, what is your problem today doggy? wake up with a hangover?
"either make a point or the insults are next," OMG! :lol:

Threats on the internet!

Point =
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:11 pm
Fire AKA killing raven sun wrote: i am done discussing this with you until you learn up on the subject
Fire AKA killing raven sun wrote: i never contradict myself,
Yes you do - often.
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:20 am
either make a point or the insults are next,
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:20 am
i post for my own needs alone
You NEED to insult me- purvey. :eew:

killing raven sun
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:44 am

why are you so needy? do you not get attention irl? are you a bottom little doggy? do you need a strong male influence? did your mum raise you by herself? why are you following me around being a goof? cant you think of anything interesting to discuss? why not start a thread of your own? are you so shallow that coming here compulsively everyday to be my doggy is how you socialize?

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2772
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by jliat » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:49 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:44 am
why are you so needy? do you not get attention irl? are you a bottom little doggy? do you need a strong male influence? did your mum raise you by herself? why are you following me around being a goof? cant you think of anything interesting to discuss? why not start a thread of your own? are you so shallow that coming here compulsively everyday to be my doggy is how you socialize?

Is that the best you can do in the way of insult?

We saw it coming
Fire AKA killing raven sun wrote: "my posts are communications from our future perfect self"
- sure :eek:

killing raven sun
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:02 am

i guess in your demented mind you are getting something out of this, but the little doggy routine is sad, most assume at this point in your life you would have better things to do, you claim to have an education and interests but most of your time here is spent trying to insult me, which is really pathetic when you dont even understand what i post, you still deny that the universe is electric even when it is shown you are the only denier, your ignorance has been on full display for years now, if you are trying to score points just remember you are the only one in the game, i honestly dont care what you do, i come to this board to promote noise, i post weird info to stimulate interest, your little doggy routine is fine by me, i just am a little embarassed for you at this point james

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2772
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by jliat » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:13 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:02 am
i guess in your demented mind you are getting something out of this, but the little doggy routine is sad, most assume at this point in your life you would have better things to do, you claim to have an education and interests but most of your time here is spent trying to insult
No -i'm not the one who threatened insults! It was YOU.
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:02 am
me, which is really pathetic when you dont even understand what i post,
I doubt if any ordinary person could - you are after all PERFECT.
Fire AKA killing raven sun wrote: my posts are communications from our future perfect self
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:02 am
you still deny that the universe is electric even when it is shown you are the only denier,
I'm not the only one who thinks you are wrong, maybe you missed Whitewarlocks thing about the sun being thermonuclear?
And the others here, and those in the mainstream science.
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:02 am
your ignorance has been on full display for years now, if you are trying to score points just remember you are the only one in the game,
Well no points scoring - just exposing your nonsense.
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:11 pm
Fire AKA killing raven sun wrote: i am done discussing this with you until you learn up on the subject
That makes you a liar. You have been discussing your "theory" even now 7 moths later.
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:02 am
i honestly dont care what you do,
Great - but you say that but care enough to keep replying -even though it makes you embarrassed. So you are sort of
contradicting yourself yet again.
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:02 am
i come to this board to promote noise,
ugh-where? Electric Universe, Pyramid power.... the only noise thing you have done is 5 years ago in response to Jliat.
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:02 am
i post weird info to stimulate interest,
So its weird now - just above it was not weird and I was the only one who thought it nonsense. Make up your mind.
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:02 am

your little doggy routine is fine by me, i just am a little embarassed for you at this point james
Fire AKA killing raven sun wrote: my posts are communications from our future perfect self
Not so perfect then :doh: ' but a little embarassed ' So you do care- but dont care... contraduiction after contradiction.


My point - the theories you believe in are tosh and your muddled when you try to explain them because of this.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:30 am

ok doggy, if you think following me around posting irrelevant thoughts is your mission in life then so be it

killing raven sun
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:56 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:13 am
I'm not the only one who thinks you are wrong, maybe you missed Whitewarlocks thing about the sun being thermonuclear?
And the others here, and those in the mainstream science...

Well no points scoring - just exposing your nonsense...

My point - the theories you believe in are tosh and your muddled when you try to explain them because of this.
killing raven sun wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:33 pm
https://eos.org/editors-vox/electric-cu ... n-the-show
Modern society relies on electric currents. We can generate them, guide them from one place to another (including very remote places), and make them work for us. The use of electricity has provided the greatest technological advances in humankind. But electric currents also occur in nature by themselves and “run the show” in outer space.

Electric Currents in Geospace and Beyond, a new book just published by the American Geophysical Union, explores our most up-to-date understanding of electric currents in the solar system. Here the editors answer some questions about past and recent advances in this field.

How and when were electric currents in space discovered?

Already in 1779, the American scientist, inventor and politician, Benjamin Franklin, spoke of a “quantity of electricity” in the atmosphere causing the aurora borealis.

Much later, in 1908, the Norwegian pioneer of space physics, Kristian Birkeland, laid out a first theory of electric currents reaching out to space.

All this happened long before the advent of the space age, when the first in situ evidence for the existence of space currents was obtained using satellites in the 1960s.

It is now understood that outer space is fundamentally electrical in nature.


American Geophysical Union

The American Geophysical Union (AGU) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization of geophysicists, consisting of over 62,000 members from 144 countries. AGU's activities are focused on the organization and dissemination of scientific information in the interdisciplinary and international field of geophysics. The geophysical sciences involve four fundamental areas: atmospheric and ocean sciences; solid-Earth sciences; hydrologic sciences; and space sciences.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:16 am

jliat wrote:hmm, i cant admit he is right because that ruins my narrative about debunking nonsense, but if i continue to argue my lies show me to be a stupid troll, shit!
:lol:

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 2772
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by jliat » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:26 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:16 am
Killing Raven sun's fabricated quote! jliat wrote:hmm, i cant admit he is right because that ruins my narrative about debunking nonsense, but if i continue to argue my lies show me to be a stupid troll, shit!
So you cant argue with me but have to make up stuff. Lets see you think American Geophysical Union somehow supports your crack pot pseudo science - when in fact they represent the very people that the Thunderbolts crew attack as state funded and hiding the truth. Of course there are electromagnet fields, there is ice cream also, to move from those facts to argue 'everything is electric' or ice cream is a mistake i find it hard to believe.

If you bother to read the book referred to you will see reference to the work of Einstein and Planck and SR. And theories where some particles have zero charge.

And whats happened to your other source-
Fire AKA killing raven sun wrote: my posts are communications from our future perfect self
No they are not - they are above, fabrications - lies, and the wiki American Geophysical Union - elsewhere all in giant caps...

"the fact is that the facts agree with my tracendental discoveries"

The the facts used in the text cited uses the constant C. Speed of light established in SR.

And what does that prove - a perfect self can make a typo - :lol:

killing raven sun
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:31 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:16 am
jliat wrote:hmm, i cant admit he is right because that ruins my narrative about debunking nonsense, but if i continue to argue my lies show me to be a stupid troll, shit!
:lol:
:lol:

killing raven sun
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Astrology -the only real science

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:32 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:56 am
It is now understood that outer space is fundamentally electrical in nature.
:lol:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests