How to put out a fire.

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1557
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

How to put out a fire.

Post by jliat » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:27 am

Part 1.



User avatar
fire
Posts: 2065
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: How to put out a fire.

Post by fire » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:54 am

oh shit, the j-bot still trying to be clever

i think you hit the high water mark with that dooshy attempted doxing
The sheep have their messiah, I am here for the wolves.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1557
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: How to put out a fire.

Post by jliat » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:58 am

Its a video where I think some of your ideas are shown to be stupid. Not my word.

And no - posting a video isn't clever - you should know that!

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2065
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: How to put out a fire.

Post by fire » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:12 am

jliat wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:58 am
Its a video where I think some of your ideas are shown to be stupid. Not my word.
the video shows no such things, you cannot point out where, you are a foolish liar

learn the subject and debate properly
The sheep have their messiah, I am here for the wolves.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1557
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: How to put out a fire.

Post by jliat » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:36 am

fire wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:12 am


learn the subject and debate properly

Good point. The video talks about the nonsense you posted in that video. Electricity and the earth being heated inside by the sun, all made up stuff.

Though in 'proper' debate reason is used, and not assertive knowledge lacking any evidence or reason.

Learn - but you already KNOW,

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2065
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: How to put out a fire.

Post by fire » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:16 am

lol, the video is bullshit and you are stupid

put up or shut up
The sheep have their messiah, I am here for the wolves.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1557
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: How to put out a fire.

Post by jliat » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:34 am

fire wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:16 am
lol, the video is bullshit and you are stupid

put up or shut up
You put up - you made the claim re black holes and dark matter...

You say evil will win and your on the right path - so you will become Dr Evil...



User avatar
fire
Posts: 2065
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: How to put out a fire.

Post by fire » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:02 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:34 am
fire wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:16 am
lol, the video is bullshit and you are stupid

put up or shut up
You put up - you made the claim re black holes and dark matter...
ive made no claim, i do however point out that belief without evidence is stupid, that is for sure
jliat wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:34 am
You say evil will win and your on the right path - so you will become Dr Evil...
evil wins the mind of those that believe in it.

i do not believe anything, i do whats right.
The sheep have their messiah, I am here for the wolves.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1557
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: How to put out a fire.

Post by jliat » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:51 am

fire wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:02 am

evil wins the mind of those that believe in it.

i do not believe anything, i do whats right.
fire wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:02 am
"the good have lost and have no choice but to serve evil or fuck off, this is the truth"
So you are either bad or serving evil, or maybe fucked off?

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2065
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: How to put out a fire.

Post by fire » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:03 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:51 am
So you are either bad or serving evil, or maybe fucked off?
all needs conflict with other needs, its a system

sometimes i do good, sometimes i do evil, depends on the observer

i act on what is before me, relying on what is presented to reveal the right
The sheep have their messiah, I am here for the wolves.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1557
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: How to put out a fire.

Post by jliat » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:16 am

fire wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:02 am

ive made no claim,
fire wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:02 am
holy crap, so you need me to prove a negative to you, is that your problem? i really dont want to think youre this dumb, but you leave no alternative.. there is no evidence for dark matter, not by observation, not by maths, this is well known
Yes you did!

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1557
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: How to put out a fire.

Post by jliat » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:19 am

fire wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:03 am

all needs conflict with other needs, its a system

But not THE SYSTEM...
fire wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:03 am

the system so that good does evils bidding... which is that evil always wins

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2065
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: How to put out a fire.

Post by fire » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:38 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:16 am
fire wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:02 am

ive made no claim,
fire wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:02 am
holy crap, so you need me to prove a negative to you, is that your problem? i really dont want to think youre this dumb, but you leave no alternative.. there is no evidence for dark matter, not by observation, not by maths, this is well known
Yes you did!
lol, ok, youre right, i point to the reality that there is no substance to claims of dark matters and holes of black, i suppose that could be considered a claim to a pedantic moron
The sheep have their messiah, I am here for the wolves.

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1557
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: How to put out a fire.

Post by jliat » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:55 am

fire wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:38 am
jliat wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:16 am
fire wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:02 am

ive made no claim,
fire wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:02 am
holy crap, so you need me to prove a negative to you, is that your problem? i really dont want to think youre this dumb, but you leave no alternative.. there is no evidence for dark matter, not by observation, not by maths, this is well known
Yes you did!
lol, ok, youre right, i point to the reality that there is no substance to claims of dark matters and holes of black, i suppose that could be considered a claim to a pedantic moron
Sorry to be pedantic but you've been making out you made no claims - over and over - now you finally fess up! So shown to be wrong, and by a Moron....

So we can return tio this
fire wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:09 am

i dont need proof that there is no dark matter
"If there is no agreeable and adequate proof of evidence to support a claim, the claim is considered an argument from ignorance."

"whoever makes a claim carries the burden of proof regardless of positive or negative content in the claim."

"not by observation, not by maths, this is well known" OK so lets see the proof!

As youve also been saying - now its your turn "Put up or Shut Up"

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2065
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: How to put out a fire.

Post by fire » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:53 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:55 am
fire wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:38 am
jliat wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:16 am




Yes you did!
lol, ok, youre right, i point to the reality that there is no substance to claims of dark matters and holes of black, i suppose that could be considered a claim to a pedantic moron
Sorry to be pedantic but you've been making out you made no claims - over and over - now you finally fess up! So shown to be wrong, and by a Moron....
yeah, so i was trying to help you along, but alas, you still dont get it.

so anyway, you cant prove a negative, im not trying, you are stupid
jliat wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:55 am
So we can return tio this
fire wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:09 am

i dont need proof that there is no dark matter
"If there is no agreeable and adequate proof of evidence to support a claim, the claim is considered an argument from ignorance."
yep, dark matters is an argument from ignorance
jliat wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:55 am
"whoever makes a claim carries the burden of proof regardless of positive or negative content in the claim."
yep, those that invoke dark matters have the burden of proof
jliat wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:55 am
"not by observation, not by maths, this is well known" OK so lets see the proof!

As youve also been saying - now its your turn "Put up or Shut Up"
once again stupid, there are no maths to back up dark matters, thats the problem

there are no observations of it or its supposed effects either

you show me some proof, dumbass
The sheep have their messiah, I am here for the wolves.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests