STUPID SCIENTISTS

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: STUPID SCIENTISTS

Post by fire » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:19 am

jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:47 am
I'm really not sure what you or the video is driving at.
thats an understatement
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:47 am
To then call such science stupid is stupid.
yes you are... its the scientists that are stupid, stupid
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:47 am
And then it mocks the lack of confirmation for such things as dark matter.
and you mock me for my theory that you are a bot
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:47 am
That is how proper science works. Its theories must be open to refutation.
too bad thats not the mainstream practice
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:47 am
Within the science community you will find differing theories.... so?
yes, and some are backed by conjecture while others are backed by observation
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:47 am
I think you have claimed the Sun will not 'burn' all its fuel and die, and that evolution isn't true. But that's nothing like the video which uses science to support its claims.
there is science behind all my claims, i do not pretend to be an educator, just a harbinger
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:47 am
Maybe those factors do affect earth quakes, but the theoretical mechanisms must be open to refutation.
they must be subject to refutation or confirmation
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:47 am
You seem to make a fundamental mistake about science.
you seem to have clouded perception
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:47 am
It uses models to describe reality. These are mostly mathematical.
youre dumber than i thought
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:47 am
The models, or the maths is never wrong, they sometimes simply fail to model reality, or fail sufficiently. So Newton's model is good, but not perfect.
math is the language of future perfection, it can never be whole in our experience except through the Mind, imperfection is the kinesis of life and the rule of the material, we live at the junction between order and chaos
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:47 am
And this conspiracy theory stuff – why your ideas are rejected etc.... if they work then they will be used.
wat?
[17,963] days since last fuck given

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1552
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: STUPID SCIENTISTS

Post by jliat » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:25 am

P.S.

Your video uses evidence from CERN that couldn't find dark matter, BUT YOU CLAIM CERN IS NOTHING TO DO WITH SUCH INVESTIGATIONS INTO MATTER!

The video goes on to see the then sudden arrival of alternative theories- well they've been around all along.

"Because dark matter remains to be conclusively identified, many theories that aim to explain the observational evidence without invoking dark matter have emerged. The obvious way to do this is to modify general relativity. General relativity is well-tested on solar-system scales, but its validity on galactic or cosmological scales is less certain. A suitable modification to general relativity can conceivably eliminate the need for dark matter. The most well-known theories of this class are MOND and its relativistic generalization TeVeS,[130] f(R) gravity[131] and entropic gravity.[132] Alternative theories abound"

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: STUPID SCIENTISTS

Post by fire » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:35 am

jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:25 am
Your video uses evidence from CERN that couldn't find dark matter, BUT YOU CLAIM CERN IS NOTHING TO DO WITH SUCH INVESTIGATIONS INTO MATTER!
well ok, they arent mutually exclusive so...

it is my contention that CERN was never looking for anything except the keys to reality, they use dark matter and other darkness for a cover
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:25 am
"Because dark matter remains to be conclusively identified, many theories that aim to explain the observational evidence
FULL STOP, NO OBSERVATIONAL EVIDENCE FOR DARK MATTER, ONLY CONJECTURE WHICH IS PROVED WRONG YEAR AFTER YEAR
[17,963] days since last fuck given

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1552
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: STUPID SCIENTISTS

Post by jliat » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:47 am

fire wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:35 am
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:25 am
Your video uses evidence from CERN that couldn't find dark matter, BUT YOU CLAIM CERN IS NOTHING TO DO WITH SUCH INVESTIGATIONS INTO MATTER!
well ok, they arent mutually exclusive so...

it is my contention that CERN was never looking for anything except the keys to reality, they use dark matter and other darkness for a cover
Certainly NOT OK
If its a cover and they are not looking for dark matter, why does your video use CERN as proof of their theories.
They ARE mutually exclusive.

Pseudo Science troll. 'Science is stupid,CERN is a cover. It's not looking for DM....... we have the truth...
and CERN and stupid science gives us he evidence we are correct- cites
stupid science papers in support. See CERN is looking for DM and cant find it.

If you cant see you are contradicting yourself you are delusional, its very clear.
fire wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:35 am
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:25 am
"Because dark matter remains to be conclusively identified, many theories that aim to explain the observational evidence
[FULL STOP, NO OBSERVATIONAL EVIDENCE FOR DARK MATTER, ONLY CONJECTURE WHICH IS PROVED WRONG YEAR AFTER YEAR
Its not proved wrong. The evidence in certain experiments are not in line with the theory. Again its your fundamental misunderstanding of science.

Theory: There are Black Swans.
Evidence: year after year, century after century none are found. Ergo the theory is wrong.
Then in the 16thC they turned up.

Theory: aether wind theory..

The Michelson–Morley experiment but!

“an attempt to detect the relative motion of matter through the stationary luminiferous aether ("aether wind"). The result was negative,”

It gave great support to relativity theory- but no theory in science is ever conclusive.

Its so annoying, actually no its just funny, how the nay-sayers (AKA you et al) rely on the very openness of science to undermine it. And then claim superior knowledge.

Another example: Planck constant accuracy. This gives a remarkable match to observations, but its accuracy is not perfect. Ergo nay-sayers argue its wrong!

But ANY description, photograph, map, video will never be perfect. Which allows misguided or mendacious people to question the roundness of the world, that Elvis is alive or that there are aliens living amongst us. People have fallen from aircraft and lived, this doesnt mean its OK and that the reported deaths in air crashes are untrue...etc etc.

You cannot give a precise measurement of your height or weight, they change anyway. One then argues that it is impossible to measure and weigh stuff!

Enter the FUNDAMENTALISTS who claim ABSOLUTE KNOWLEDGE FROM.......... GOD.... WEED......THEIR DEAD MOTHER...TEA LEAVES...

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: STUPID SCIENTISTS

Post by fire » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:09 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:47 am
If its a cover and they are not looking for dark matter, why does your video use CERN as proof of their theories.
whoa now, where did you get the idea that CERN provides proof of anything? the jist is that they cannot provide proof of their(CERNs) claims, their mission has failed(on the surface), how is that proof of anything except you being a dim bulb?

in other words, they never intended to offer up proof of anything, its a scam, thats why they "failed"
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:25 am
Its not proved wrong. The evidence in certain experiments are not in line with the theory.
certain experiments? maybe you could point to even one experiment that gives evidence for dark matter

when every experiment for decades turns up absolute zero evidence for dark matter, and theories that better explain the results are dismissed, then the theory is worth less than a bucket of dead rats at a tampon factory
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:25 am
Theory: There are Black Swans.
Evidence: year after year, century after century none are found. Ergo the theory is wrong.
Then in the 16thC they turned up.
relevance? none.

more like: "the wind blows, so there must be some giant bird we have never seen flapping its wings and disturbing the air, derp"
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:25 am
Theory: aether wind theory..

The Michelson–Morley experiment but!

“an attempt to detect the relative motion of matter through the stationary luminiferous aether ("aether wind"). The result was negative,”
separated at birth?

aether isnt wind, duh, its nature would not allow for qualifiers, so no comparison to the world of matter will suffice
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:25 am
Its so annoying, actually no its just funny
i think theres medication for that
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:25 am
As for name calling? Well i'm written off as pseudo intellectual on these boards at times- and worse. But i'm not interested name calling, hipster or whatever.
jliat wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:25 am
Pseudo Science troll...FUNDAMENTALISTS
hi liar
[17,963] days since last fuck given

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1552
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: STUPID SCIENTISTS

Post by jliat » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:54 am

fire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:09 am

whoa now, where did you get the idea that CERN provides proof of anything? the jist is that they cannot provide proof of their(CERNs) claims, their mission has failed(on the surface), how is that proof of anything except you being a dim bulb?
There's plenty respectable physics that has come from CERN, and more - one that you just might be familiar with, its called the World Wide Web? Do you know about it in the backwoods of Oregon.. its a marvellous thing....
fire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:09 am
in other words, they never intended to offer up proof of anything, its a scam, thats why they "failed"
Well in that case it can hardly be used in evidence for there being no dark matter, as it is used in your video. You still seem unable to grasp the contradiction.

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: STUPID SCIENTISTS

Post by fire » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:17 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:54 am
There's plenty respectable physics that has come from CERN,
well dont strain yourself providing all those examples
jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:54 am
and more - one that you just might be familiar with, its called the World Wide Web? Do you know about it in the backwoods of Oregon.. its a marvellous thing....
hmm, seems the events that led to the internet as we know it have been playing out for a while with many players involved and by the time tim got to it there wasnt much left to solve except the $$$ aspect, so whatfuckingever
jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:54 am
fire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:09 am
in other words, they never intended to offer up proof of anything, its a scam, thats why they "failed"
Well in that case it can hardly be used in evidence for there being no dark matter, as it is used in your video. You still seem unable to grasp the contradiction.
holy crap, so you need me to prove a negative to you, is that your problem? i really dont want to think youre this dumb, but you leave no alternative

there is no evidence for dark matter, not by observation, not by maths, this is well known(except by you i guess), and in fact it was dreamed up because the standard model based on relativity and newton was wildly inaccurate in describing the motions of galaxies, so some spooky substance was invoked and its been rabbit hole ever since, meanwhile every mystery in the telescope that has no standard model explanation is easily understood through plasma dynamics and magnetism.
[17,963] days since last fuck given

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1552
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: STUPID SCIENTISTS

Post by jliat » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:20 am

fire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:09 am
the lhc is a type of reality coil, working on Mind frequency to attempt a rewrite of our fundamental physical existence, the beams of energy whirling about at high speed create a magnetic resonance with the aether in the local environs, an electrical pattern/directive is run on a computer within the field, with proper tuning the computer will imprint on the Mind, immediately reality is changed

imagine the tactical advantage you would have over your adversary if you could change reality
Well obviously it doesn't work otherwise they could alter reality to have dark matter.... Tell me, do they intend to change reality or only our experience of it, or are they the same. And will it change your mind as well as us lower beings?


If so we will never know if it does one day work as THEY will never let our minds know... or maybe they have already done this... and your video is put out by them so we think they haven't succeeded.... :idea:

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: STUPID SCIENTISTS

Post by fire » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:02 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:20 am
Well obviously it doesn't work otherwise they could alter reality to have dark matter....
that is correct, but they are still working on it, artificial intelligence(digital slave) is how they intend to direct the energy
jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:20 am
Tell me, do they intend to change reality or only our experience of it, or are they the same.
for those that filter reality through the ego, you are already being told what you experience by your self which is an amalgam of all other selfs you identify with, if instead you filter reality with intuition(the higher Mind working through the subconscious) you have an understanding that is based outside your self
jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:20 am
And will it change your mind as well as us lower beings?
they will not change Mind. my reality will not change, yours most certainly will, you will move to a new sub-reality in Mind built by ugly humans, good luck

jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:20 am
If so we will never know if it does one day work as THEY will never let our minds know...
the Mind already knows everything, we are the information we receive, if you tune your brain coil properly your mind will be uncorruptable, the power of Mind is the only energy in the universe and cannot be diminished or extinguished, but through material ignorance you can work to build a shield from it which will allow you to believe anything no matter how wrong you are, that is the nature of freedom
[17,963] days since last fuck given

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1552
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: STUPID SCIENTISTS

Post by jliat » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:20 am

fire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:02 am

the Mind already knows everything, we are the information we receive, if you tune your brain coil properly your mind will be uncorruptable, the power of Mind is the only energy in the universe and cannot be diminished or extinguished,which will allow you to believe anything no matter how wrong you are, that is the nature of freedom
Quite.

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: STUPID SCIENTISTS

Post by fire » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:26 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:20 am
fire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:02 am

the Mind already knows everything, we are the information we receive, if you tune your brain coil properly your mind will be uncorruptable, the power of Mind is the only energy in the universe and cannot be diminished or extinguished,which will allow you to believe anything no matter how wrong you are, that is the nature of freedom
Quite.
jesus man, you cant even edit a quote properly, you are a glorious example of the weak and pathetic, kudos
[17,963] days since last fuck given

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 1552
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: STUPID SCIENTISTS

Post by jliat » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:23 am

fire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:26 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:20 am
fire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:02 am

the Mind already knows everything, we are the information we receive, if you tune your brain coil properly your mind will be uncorruptable, the power of Mind is the only energy in the universe and cannot be diminished or extinguished,which will allow you to believe anything no matter how wrong you are, that is the nature of freedom
Quite.
man, you can even edit a quote properly, you are a glorious example

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: STUPID SCIENTISTS

Post by fire » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:35 pm

jliat wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:00 am
Image
[17,963] days since last fuck given

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 12982
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: STUPID SCIENTISTS

Post by xdugef » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:07 pm

fire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:35 pm
jliat wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:00 am
Image
Speaking of sausage this apparently required an apology
MANGER1.jpg
MANGER1.jpg (67.77 KiB) Viewed 93 times
Should we move this thread to the food section now?

http://www.countryliving.com/life/news/ ... istmas-ad/

User avatar
fire
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: noritual unformation

Re: STUPID SCIENTISTS

Post by fire » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:04 pm

xdugef wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:07 pm
Speaking of sausage
Messiah Pockets
xdugef wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:07 pm
Should we move this thread to the food section now?
can you make sausage from black swans?
[17,963] days since last fuck given

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests